Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile (38327 Views)

Portable Sings And Mocks Bobrisky In The Studio (video) / Wizkid Mocks Davido On His New Song "FEM" Over Burna Boy's Issue / Father’s Day: Adekunle Gold Sings And Dances For His Baby, Adejare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by StagethemTVee: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
A baby is seen in this video singing along to Davido's FEM playing from a phone after refusing the nursery rhymes the parent tried to play. The baby also goes further to put his finger to the mouth at every point in the song when Davido said FEM. The singer has also shared the video on his social media handles saying;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzBrlBoQDcc

"Haven't been in the best mood lately but this made me smile"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2o03aBXHl/?igshid=19aoq5xfbjt15

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by StagethemTVee: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Baby wey sabi

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Hazlett1988: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
To all my haters FEM

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Dickson178(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
undecided All davido song, na children dey enjoy am. I dn't knw why ,shout_out to the "G.O.A.T" king of ring > wizkid

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by StagethemTVee: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Troublemaker....lol
Dickson178:
undecided All davido song, na children dey enjoy am. I dn't knw why ,shout_out to the "G.O.A.T" king of ring > wizkid

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Dickson178(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
I dey lie
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by StagethemTVee: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yes. FEM on repeat during EndSARS protests you know

18 Likes

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by mynaijadj(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2020
And the Baby got Davido out of his para mood against the Government...lmao ...Lalasticlala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by TrustworthyQ: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Cutest thing I'm seeing online today wink

Infact; Na Pikin wey vibe to FEM We go buy pampers for grin

45 Likes

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2020
And that's what the society is turning to

When many teenager will gladly choose to be a Yahoo Yahoo than a doctor or should I say teacher

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by DennisEche(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2020
LOLS, KIDS ARE WONDERFUL, JUST LIKE MY LIL SON, ONCE MY BOY HEAR FEM BY DAVIDO HIM GO JUST DE FOLLOW UP ALL THE LYRICS

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by pepuson: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2020
By the look of things the next generation of kids will be worse than the indomie generation.

30 Likes

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2020
nah wah oo this generation of children sef
the pikin don blow sha .

3 Likes

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Godpikin4real(f): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2020
End time baby.

5 Likes

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by sylve11: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2020
I don tell una. No new souls again. Nobody wey dem born come now wey dey innocent. When you guys keep shouting "oh that innocent child', i just dey laugh.. sad cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Earlystar698(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Does it mean Buhari have been listening to this all this while?

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Officialhorlah(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Bubu seff dey feel am
FEM!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by tammie24: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Cute
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by SnOOpERr: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2020
David, mò jèrì è. He go wire better go that way.

Kilode X, Y, Z!
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by tillaman(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2020
I really hope davido is seeing this, he suppose host this boy oo
Na super fan
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Queenlovely(f): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2020
when a song is easy to sing along to . it spreads like wildfire

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Shadysen: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Thank God na baby sing not a mature man with balls.
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by tammie24: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2020
All davido's songs sound the same

1 Like

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Dalil8: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Lmfaoo

New generation kid
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by illiteratepmb: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Orire01(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2020
He don sabi!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.