Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** (3472 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by ThunderStorm(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2013
Have you heard of The Great Invasion? Have you heard of the apocalypse?
. Well legend has it that . Our dear NairaLand. . Is about to witness what is said to be the worst that ever happen in the history of Man.
For when two gods that command great power, decide to Kick a battle. . It's said, HUMANS WILL PAY THE PRICE.

This is WARCRAFT . . THE TITANOMACHIA II. . Ibime vs. Glacierz.

First of all . . Introduction.

Our first immortal . . Responsible for the beheading of several opponents. . With coldhearted punches that makes hell freezes over . .a great commander in chief of the armed Wordplays. Legend has it that his metaphors were extracted from the 25 dimension. . With personals that maked Zeus turn to a mortal for making him look ridicules in his immortality. . Ladies and gents . . I present to you. .
GLACIERZ.

u attested a King? Dat caused my fear/cos scripts just beat u,buh u must die here/so coming frm d 'horses' mouth. . .u cant acheive ur 'best dreams'. . am ur 'worst nightmare'/

i spew cyphers. . . Dat amuse rivals/buh i'l send u d shiver through spinals/ as i'l go on some ferrari poo. . .take ya chic along when i cruise spiders/
den phuck her nuts in d passenger seat. . .d awesome 'screw driver'!/
------------------------------------------

On the other side of the solar system, lives a god of war . .who could use american coins. . To knock cents into ya. . . His metaphors are known to be unknown to the known . .released from the pits of mordor . . Punches were said to be the magic spell of death himself. . With wordplays, that breaks the davinci code. . Dear NL. . Is present you
IBIME

"He ain’t even a challenge/ He seeking the ballot/ with the most meagre of talent/
but 'when the dust settles'. . . .he gasto grab the broom. . . and start sweeping my palace!/

This negro. . . tryna drag for the throne/ till I release flows. . . that start cracking his bones/
And if he parry the blow/
. . . I’ll swing low. . . . so Sweet Chariot. . . .can carry him home!!!/

You a hopeless dumb/ I’m the chosen one/ with bars like smoking gun/
while ya 'bar tender'. . . so they supposed to come. . . . with 'coke and rum'!/

. What else could you possible is for? If not THIS?
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by ThunderStorm(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2013
RULES!!!
»30lines each
»No Biting and Recycling
»Good Comments are welcomed
»Deadline: 21st July 2013
»these ninjas can post fo themselves or email ur verse to
magneto4243@yahoo.com

VOTING PROCEDURES

»Methaphors,
Wordplays,
Rhymes,
Flow,
Punch,
Personals

NB: credible voters are only those who have thrown a couple of rhymes here since last week, other than that, dont vote,
unless on the consent of both battling ninjas!

GOOD LUCK NINJAS

1 Like

Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by ThunderStorm(m): 2:12am On Jul 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by ThunderStorm(m): 2:30am On Jul 21, 2013
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by ThunderStorm(m): 2:38am On Jul 21, 2013
OPEN FOR VOTES

VOTING PROCEDURES

Metaphors,
Wordplays,
Rhymes,
Flow,
Punch,
Personals

NB: credible voters are only those who have thrown a couple of rhymes here since last week, other than that, dont vote, unless on the consent of both battling ninjas!
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Ibime(m): 3:09am On Jul 21, 2013
Clean up the formatting dude
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by ThunderStorm(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2013
Ibime: Clean up the formatting dude
that's exactle how I saw your verse in my mail, dude.
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Ibime(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2013
Then please allow me. . . You can delete all the above then repaste Ices verse to keep the order
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Ibime(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2013
IBIME'S VERSE

I clearly rule/ and Ice can’t share my stool/ cos nobody wanna hear this fool/
so if he claim King of Jungle. . . he'll be ripped apart by 'market forces'. . .when I attack with 'Bears' and 'Bulls'!!/

I squash this Ant twerp like Anderlecht/ and give him severe beatings if he lack respect/
cos I’ll bash his head/ with 'tombstones'. . . . to 'engrave it in his memory' . . . so he can’t forget!/

Whenever this vet perform/ heads get torn/ As in . . . you see how I ended 'Storm?/
So if you take this beef to a 'whole new dimension'. . . .I got no choice. . . . but to whip your áss . . . in 'Vector form' !!!/

He’ll be axed and slaughtered/ so when I have the fággot cornered. .
. . you’d swear I’m drafting 'P&L Accounts'. . . .cos one punch. . .and he’ll be 'brought down'. . and 'carried forward'!!/

He fooling the fans with false pretences/ that cause offences/
but if you don’t think Ice is dumb. . . . wait till I crack his head with a Barbie. . . . just to doll his senses!/

While this liar joke and banter/ I fire flows with anger/ till he acquire myeloma plasma/
cos one punch will knock him out. . . .but when I give him 'two more'. . . . he’ll be diagnosed with 'cancer'!!!/

I’ll roast this swine pretender/ when I rhyme with splendour/ cos if I multiply the pressure . .
. . Ice will 'find his square root'. . . . so right there’s the clear proof. . . .that he ain’t a 'prime' contender!!/

Most guys remember. . .

. . how Mikuz turned this guy to a Hatian/ from a rhyming sensation/
and left his anál passage. . . . . ruptured from earthquakes . . . cos it didn’t 'size Mik vibrations'!!!/

So stop acting like you raising hell/ when we all know you lame and frail/
If you think Ice parents 'taught him manners'. . . . wait till I tie him to the railtrack. . . and 'train him well'!!/

Be honest/ this meek hobbit/ never seen profit/ like we got it/
so if he claim he 'swimming in money'. . . . then I got no choice. . . but to drown him with 'deep pockets'!!/

I turn Ice to liquid and gas when I beat him blue/ This weasel fool/ never left his village. . . even for school/
So unless Ice keep his cool. . . he’ll pass through three states of matter. . . .when I attack with blow-torches and heating tools!/

Nigga claim he firm and steady/ but when I apply heat, he turn spaghetti/
You think Aluu niggas brutal?. . . . wait till my North West goons deploy kerosene and tyres. . . to make him Birnin Kebbi !!/

He just a dumb guy/ whose 'legs will get sliced'. . . when I force his family to 'cut ties'/ . .
. . cos if not. . . .I’ll dispatch killers from India. . .so they can kiss their Mum bye!/

My text is timeless/ This pest is spineless/ tryna test the finest/
but even if I lose my sight, smell and touch. . . . I’ll still brutalise Glacierz. . . . with senseless violence!!!/

Mik gave you an L easily/ now you wanna put a W on your record by beefing me/
but my last 'punch is so funny'. . . it will 'rupture ya tummy'. . . . and give you the LW. . . with a BMB!/
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by ThunderStorm(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2013
Then Help me post GLa's verse. . . Pls.
I'll dissolve the previous afterwards.
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Ibime(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2013
GLACIERZ'S VERSE

'Im bigger than the chap' is rated/so it can be stated/that to die, the man is fated/
but before this sentence began. . . .the 'small i'. . .has been decapitated/

he never met his leisure/King for where? streetz set his seizures/
he should grease my palm. . .or i stain his image the more. . .and am sure he gets the picture!!/

men feel my verse well/but see ur chest swell/
for fear of loosing. . . with the lack of courage in ur bars. . . . .u'll need a nerve cell/

pump my gas. . .thrust further/so when u see me. . .first cower/
but if this beast. . .thinks am talking bullsh*t. . .I'll crush him with a fifty horsepower!!/

those believing in his waves/will belittle him this day/
but if he vex and stamps his foot. . .i'll help him blast it. . .and it gets a quick delivery to the grave/

am sulky for rookies/Ibi will 'run naked'. . .and u'll be loving the movie/
cos when i win this, if we see 'Bis-Kit' again. . . .we must be hungry for cookies/

Prekky, Thunder, and Ice/everyone the nerd fights/cos he thinks he tough and we scared right?/
but these bumper 'matches' on his mind. . . .will only make his Head-'Light'/

Thunder was fair with him/now this mere cretin/is getting. . .queer greeting. . .from vets within/
he should exchange all his praises for none. . .else what i got in stock for him. . .is sheer beating!!/

am ravishing chaps/ with astonishing bars/but for bluffing that ure travelling far/
i'll kick the shit outta him so hard. . . . .it would 'design his walls' like its "graffiti art"/

the guy's mad/he got travelling budget?. . .his lies bad/
but 'phucking' with Ice . . . .is a Mission Impossible. . . .so he should be ready to Die 'Hard'!!!/

he shouldnt try hard/to let us know. . .him and his wife's glad/
she's only glad. . . .cos he's so foolish. . .he doesnt know he aint his child's dad/

notable netcee. . . .the man brags/see, if i land slaps/ he'll say his raps bland/
it aint no "Capital of Iraq". . . .but i put Ibime in a Sack. . .even his child confess. . . U 'Bagged-Dad'!!/

okay last on this/this monkey only tour maps on trees/
his lies to bad. . . keyboards wont have one of their upper left keys. . .if we try to keep Tabs on Bis!!/

am ruling this/stop fooling gees/on these heat of battles. . .ure loosing steam/
Ive schooled him. . .in textrap, females can now phuck with Ibims. . .h@@kers doing Biz/

ive puzzled ya brains/u retiring?. . . .like leaves rustle away/infact, double ya pace. . .and run to ya place/cos as i cement my win. . .if i catch u on this site again. . . .i'l chase u with shovel and spades!!/
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by mikuz(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
Damn!! See bully beating!!!
ibime takes everythhing bar flow which I tie!
Almost a Clean sweep! Glaciers nice showing but that profit and loss account, mumbai and cancer lines made me cower. Futhermore, the burn in kebbi pun buried you alive!! Chai!!!
Ibime ya closer shoulda been tmb rather than bmb!!

Mvgt - ibime
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Krizzkutz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
MHVGT- - IBI

tho, ice berq rili came hard

Stats
ibi . . 95
ice . . 91
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Ibime(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
mikuz: Damn!! See bully beating!!!
ibime takes everythhing bar flow which I tie!
Almost a Clean sweep! Glaciers nice showing but that profit and loss account, mumbai and cancer lines made me cower. Futhermore, the burn in kebbi pun buried you alive!! Chai!!!
Ibime ya closer shoulda been tmb rather than bmb!!

Mvgt - ibime

Sticky the thread please
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Daphantom: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Damn! This is awesomeee!! Mad!! Nice verses from both glads.

My Take
Metaphor: Ibime
Wordplays: Ibime
Rhymes: Iceberg
Flow: Tie
Punchline: Ibime (Nigga, where do you get your punches from?? Damn!!!)
Personals: Ibime (we know Ibims is married. But that he has a son??)

Winner: Ibime
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by mikuz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ibime:

Sticky the thread please
done!!

make our battle this week. Damn!! I will risk it!!
Chai!!
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by ThunderStorm(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
mikuz:
done!!

make our battle this week. Damn!! I will risk it!!
Chai!!
and Glacierz should mod it . . Cuz I won't be that online .
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by GLACIERZ(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2013
fell ill, dammit!. . . .where are the votes. . .nice one Bis
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Ibime(m): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2013
ThunderStorm: Then Help me post GLa's verse. . . Pls.
I'll dissolve the previous afterwards.

Clean up this thread bro.
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by mikuz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mynd why?
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thunderflow asked me to and he sent me links of the posts to hide.
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by ThunderStorm(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mynd_44: Thunderflow asked me to and he sent me links of the posts to hide.
Lol . . But you went to hide the whole thread Lol . .

Plus you STILL didn't hide the chosen ones.
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by mikuz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lwkm
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
ThunderStorm: Lol . . But you went to hide the whole thread Lol . .

I did but Oga Mikus showed them.

I might have made a mistake which is rare. Sorry **sad face**
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
ThunderStorm: Lol . . But you went to hide the whole thread Lol . .

Dude just modify the verses you posted with a full stop

Una dey make the place untidy
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by DBR: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
ThunderStorm: RULES!!!
»30lines each
»No Biting and Recycling
»Good Comments are welcomed
»Deadline: 21st July 2013
»these ninjas can post fo themselves or email ur verse to
magneto4243@yahoo.com

VOTING PROCEDURES

»Methaphors,
Wordplays,
Rhymes,
Flow,
Punch,
Personals

NB: credible voters are only those who have thrown a couple of rhymes here since last week, other than that, dont vote,
unless on the consent of both battling ninjas!

GOOD LUCK NINJAS

What?!. .so i aint even a credible voter any longer ..?
Haba Thunder, cut retirees some slack na. .u harsh o. .
Na by force say i must to drop barz?
i imagined i'v dropped enuff bars on FFR to make me credible voter for 9 life times na grin

oNe
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by delidimes: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
DBR:

i imagined i'v dropped enuff bars on FFR to make me credible voter for 9 life times na grin

oNe
oya drop ya vote sire...n give us some 16's on ffr abeg
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by mikuz(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
DBR:

oNe

please vote . . . No time!
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
So stop acting like you raising hell/ when we all know you lame and frail/
If you think Ice parents 'taught him manners'. . . . wait till I tie him to the railtrack. . . and 'train him well'!!/

Ibime takes this too easily....I could feel the aggression in every bar

Damn,Ibime na one-man MOPOL grin grin

2 in a row now...

Though the similarities to Mikuz are too glaring...Same structure/style/wit/punches
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Emaprince: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
good one guys!

glaciers did good but he wasn't aggressive at all!..seems like ibime knew what this battle will bring that he wasn't so aggressive like he was in thunder battle..

While this liar joke and banter/ I fire flows with anger/ till he acquire myeloma plasma/
cos one punch will knock him out. . . .but when I give him 'two more'. . . . he’ll be diagnosed with 'cancer'!!!/

He just a dumb guy/ whose 'legs will get sliced'. . . when I force his family to 'cut ties'/ . .
. . cos if not. . . .I’ll dispatch killers from India. . .so they can kiss their Mum bye!/

These are nice!! espcially the mum bye line..the build up connected so much with the punch..good work!

i think ibime won this like in his battle with maltheus and HJ..
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by Rapmaestro(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lwkmd
Re: ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** by jamez3d(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
WOW. I vote ibime mehn. EPIC VERSE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lalaboi Vs Shaz / Rapture (I) : Killaverse Vs Khimwhyte / ****WARCRAFT****: The Sequel: Know Your Role (Wordsmith VS Hannibal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.