Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (7765 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by mikuz(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 32 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Goodluck!!!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
i need y'all cats to wear your thinking caps to decipher this written. i told ibime never to fück with me.......i am a beast when i'm in my element.

IBIME'S EXECUTION
Ibime would get tortured, I'm like Nero in Star Trek/I'm evil i leave my victims half dead/Decapitate you with one shot, aim's precise - like a Jarhead/I got my feet named Whitney & Bobby & when they kick, they crack heads

Still married to my Anambra chic, while he lacks marital enjoyment/His wife left him cos he's genitally impotent/Ask him the last time he got laid, he would normally disavow it/When Ibime tells you he's working a broad it's oversea employment/

How are you repping River's State, bïtch?/You left PH @ 13, could this be the reason your bars are basic?/Ibime's reign is badly short of greatness/The Coog is here(heir), shake the hand of your replacement/

I'm combing his crib/Masked while boning his chic/My first thrust had broken her ribs/You try to act tough? My blades will open your wrists/Quit the facade, the only time you clutch a pistol is when you holding your dïck/

Hear me out for 5 minutes/how you lost your bearing defies physics/What's happened to you, son? You had tight lyrics/like a bright student/But since 2010, you've gotten a little bit behind like white women/

Quit crying twit, you 2-timing bïtch/I bet you'd fück your brother's wife to stroke your ego, you Ryan Giggs/NL's about to see the title taken - no guns, no Kim & no Bryan Mills.

He's a deadbeat dad that works as a handy-man/Ibime's no militant & yet claims to be a Taliban/MEND boys ain't Jidahists, they eat pork during Ramadan/Someone tell this fool an ajepaki obsessed with Eminem is not from Pakistan/

Got more blood on my hands than a village high priest/You can email Spike Lee/to recreate the fight scene/Check my detailed crime sheet/I'm like Chidi Lloyd when i grip the mase tightly/I'd drill a hole in you like a female bike seat.

I'm not terrified/He's not a shooter, Ibime lies every time/To get his adversaries petrified/He's thirty-five/with a pensive wife/If it's true he's touched 9s then he's a pedöphile/

Your wife is a cheap slüt, she's fücked Drake, Chris & Mike/She craves dïcks like pies/If i take her out & buy her a grape drink & fries/ I'd be getting brains on the cinema seat like when Abe Lincoln died/

Ibime's in serious trouble when i morph to Chris Rock/I got shooters he never see before/It would be a sad state of affairs when you're asthmatic & stans are nerve-gassing you up, without your symbicort

Call me Coogar Haram with a Nokia, Hide the C-4 in Mrs Ibime's taxicab/Remote-detonate to cause a massive blast/like an IED exploding in Pakistan/I don't need a debit card to set off a plastic charge/

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by zamua(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2014

He's a deadbeat dad that works as a handy-man/Ibime's no militant & yet claims to be a Taliban/MEND boys ain't Jidahists, they eat pork during Ramadan/Someone tell this fool an ajepaki obsessed with Eminem is not from Pakistan/

You go kill person o

I'm combing his crib/Masked while boning his chic/My first thrust had broken her ribs/You try to act tough? My blades will open your wrists/Quit the facade, the only time you clutch a pistol is when you holding your dïck/

Haaaaa - omo, this Cougar na mad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Ibime(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
lol.

Pistol = Piss tool, a broad (overseas), 9s (or 16s) = peadophile, heir=here. PH = Basic = Acid

Keep up mehn. Ninjas have overplayed these puns on FFR in the last 3 years.

For example DBR already did the piss tool
DJ 5 Naira always did the heir
Mikuz and several others did the PH
I've already done the 'a broad'
And every netcee has done the paedophile line

So this is what the rantings about?

You aint got the answer man! You aint got the answer!

4 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by aieo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
wink
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by zamua(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ibime: lol.

Pistol = Piss tool, a broad (overseas), 9s (or 16s) = peadophile, heir=here. PH = Basic = Acid

Keep up mehn. Ninjas have overplayed these puns on FFR in the last 3 years.

For example DBR already did the piss tool
DJ 5 Naira always did the heir
Mikuz and several others did the PH
I've already done the 'a broad'
And every netcee has done the paedophile line

So this is what the rantings about?

Ibime, this is a lame reply.
This Cougar boy slam you. Ajepaki + eminem = Pakistan. little behind = white women. bobby + whiteney = crackheads. Title Taken= Liam neeson(Bryan mills) plastic charge = debit card.

i just catch another one of his puns.

Ibime's in serious trouble when i morph to Chris Rock/I got shooters he never see before/It would be a sad state of affairs when you're asthmatic & stans are nerve-gassing you up, without your symbicort

serious trouble = Syria's trouble. Chris rock(CB4) a sad state(president assad), nerve gas, asthma & symbicort.

Cougar na beast.

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by GLACIERZ(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
sad coogar is a flop.. lets be serious here...my freestyles on ffr will cremate this blunder he posted here

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by GLACIERZ(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
zamua:

This Cougar boy slam you. Ajepaki + eminem = Pakistan. little behind = white women. bobby + whiteney = crackheads. Title Taken= Liam neeson(Bryan mills) plastic charge = debit card.

serious trouble = Syria's trouble. Chris rock(CB4) a sad state(president assad), nerve gas, asthma & symbicort.

Cougar na beast.

and he uses a fake/unknown monicker around here to hype yarn absolute balderdash about generic and stoooooooooooopid lines.. pathetic!!!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
I never knew coogar was the rapping type grin cheesy
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by zamua(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2014

Got more blood on my hands than a village high priest/You can email Spike Lee/to recreate the fight scene/Check my detailed crime sheet/ I'm Chidi Lloyd the way i grip the mase tightly/I'd drill a hole in you like a female bike seat.

Haaaaaaaaaa grin cheesy

GLACIERZ!:

and he uses a fake/unknown monicker around here to hype yarn absolute balderdash about generic and
stoooooooooooopid lines.. pathetic!!!

Abi dem swear for you? Fake monicker abi you dey craze?
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by EvilChapterz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
zamua:

Cougar na beast.

Wow! You remind me of a Nairalander that's very smart,
Only that acct could decypher coogar flows and blame Ibime for ducking.

Now you registered your acct since 2011 and dropped just 18posts?

Coogar anyway, I enjoyed your chief priest line, but your wordplay was too outplayed and consistency was low, Even the daily drops we see at FFR counts.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Ibime(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Piss-tool

eldee: DBR's Verse
torrent. .as i Shoot a full load in her face with ma Piss tool/
u like Rythm. .i beat u Black so u can have real Blues/
oNe

Heir. . . One of DJs hundred lines on the subject
dj5naira: Ya game is so dry and dead/ go checkout his neck . . . as long as Osama beard/
King here . most calm and feared/ you wouldn't take out this Heir . . . if you held a clipper over my head!/

A broad
eldee: Ibime's Verse
I’ve trekked across borders/ In every city, they know me/
He’s never been a-broad. . . . but many dic.ks have Benin Dahomey!!/ (been in da homie)

PH=basic
ThePrekky:
wen I'm in ma zone, 'step back' like its salsa time/ "ichie Rivers state" all u sprout are lies/ quit claimin street cred, Ibime told us 'bout ya life/
word is, ur level in p.H. . .is so BASIC, It actually measures in Alkaline!!!/

And the 9 or 16 = paedophile line you can find on any netcee site.

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by zamua(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ibime: Piss-tool

Heir. . . One of DJs hundred lines on the subject

A broad

PH=basic

And the 9 or 16 = paedophile line you can find on any netcee site.

Ibime, this is netcee-hating.
He called you out and barred you. what about the other BArs in his lyrics? He called you a Pakistan. Who don use that one before? He said you are asthmatic and you use symbicort.

I nor know say Cougar fit write bars o but he beat the last written you dropped for him on flow4rank.

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by zamua(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
EvilChapterz:

Wow! You remind me of a Nairalander that's very smart,
Only that acct could decypher coogar flows and blame Ibime for ducking.

Now you registered your acct since 2011 and dropped just 18posts?

Coogar anyway, I enjoyed your chief priest line, but your wordplay was too outplayed and consistency was low, Even the daily drops we see at FFR counts.

Stop talking nonsense you this mumu boy. Where you see me blame ibime for ducking? You be werey Allah!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by EvilChapterz(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
zamua:

Stop talking nonsense you this mumu boy. Where you see me blame ibime for ducking? You be werey Allah!

Read my post and Quote again!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by airmark(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ all am I missing something? Is ibime expected to post his own verse here too?
@coogar, nice verse. Now since we can (•͡˘˛˘ •͡) what you are made of now, despite those overplayed puns, you killed the verse. I will suggest we should have a fresher battle thread for u and ibime. You can't expect someone who just came through series of brawls in the tourney to hurriedly battle you that have been scribing since God-knows-when.
My opinion though
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by mikuz(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
zamua:

Ibime, this is netcee-hating.
He called you out and barred you. what about the other BArs in his lyrics? He called you a Pakistan. Who don use that one before? He said you are asthmatic and you use symbicort.

I nor know say Cougar fit write bars o but he beat the last written you dropped for him on flow4rank.

LWKM . . Oga the party has ended. Go back to your Cooger username jor.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by zamua(m): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2014
airmark: @ all am I missing something? Is ibime expected to post his own verse here too?
@coogar, nice verse. Now since we can (•͡˘˛˘ •͡) what you are made of now, despite those overplayed puns, you killed the verse. I will suggest we should have a fresher battle thread for u and ibime. You can't expect someone who just came through series of brawls in the tourney to hurriedly battle you that have been scribing since God-knows-when.
My opinion though

Cougar has won the battle.
wetin remain again? personals, he put multis, punchlines, wordplay, opener na Helele. Closer na bomb.

I saw cougar one day talking rubbish about mOde9. So when i see him as a juDGe on the tournament I was desperate to see if he has it. He proved me wrong o - he beat Ibime's last written very well.

mikuz:

Oga, I am not Cougar o. I just like his work here. He did very well

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2014
mikuz:

i got hooked by spambot. i have been trying to reach you since. meanwhile, why are people hating? ibime just got räped on his own turf & his stans can't stand it.

his best replies were my puns were overplayed - that's pure nonsense. i craft my bars intelligently with a complex polysyllabic rhyme pattern. there's no written on this forum yet that can come close to this one.

the champ is here!

zamua:
Cougar na beast.

you already know - i am the cross-product of canibus & eminem. that's NL's best destroyed within 2 hours. if theprekky or emaprince wants it, i'll kill them.

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by mikuz(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Cooger you've been unbanned.

Ibime did not drop a single line on here and someone is saying Cooger won?

SMH
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by mikuz(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

i got hooked by spambot. i have been trying to reach you since. meanwhile, why are people hating? ibime just got räped on his own turf & his stans can't stand it.

his best replies were my puns were overplayed - that's pure nonsense. i craft my bars intelligently with a complex polysyllabic rhyme pattern. there's no written on this forum yet that can come close to this one.

the champ is here!

you already know - i am the cross-product of canibus & eminem. that's NL's best destroyed within 2 hours. if theprekky or emaprince wants it, i'll kill them.

I thought you said Ibime is the only person you can battle cos he is the only one in this whole board thats in ya category?
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2014
mikuz: Cooger you've been unbanned.

Ibime did not drop a single line on here and someone is saying Cooger won?

SMH

so if ibime drops his verse after seeing mine, it will be judged as fair? can't you guys see ibime can't top my verse? what has ibime ever written that comes close to this.

i even did a rebuttal on his fake story about me being with an anambra chic, my personals were dopë, i questioned his affiliation with MEND, PH & dissed his asthma.

ibime is dead!!!

mikuz:
I thought you said Ibime is the only person you can battle cos he is the only one in this whole board thats in ya category?

i have killed number one - let number 2 & 3 have a shot at me. ibime is the weakest adversary i have ever faced yet.

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by mikuz(m): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2014
LOL . . . Cooger you can't judge your own battle. Its only the judges that can determine whether you killed him or not. So chill and let 'em do their job please.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by mikuz(m): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Open for votes
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by mikuz(m): 12:38am On Jan 09, 2014
My verdict coming up . . ,
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2014
mikuz: Open for votes

i am not judging my own verse o - actually, I don't care. the poofs here are dïck riders so they will say all sort of nonsense. i had proved my mettle & if i have participated in that tourney, it would have been NL netcees zipped in a bodybag.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Emaprince: 2:03am On Jan 09, 2014
Fiirst..the opener was a waste of time..it. Wasn't attacking your opponent..they call your feet bobby and witney cos everytime you kick...I mean,everytime you kick who?..ok the "crack" have. Been excessively overplayed..I'm not surprised in the outplayed stuffs you have in ya verse..

mikuz: Open for votes
Looooool
Ok for this particular battle...

MVGT....TIE!!!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 2:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Ema prince: Fiirst..the opener was a waste of time..it. Wasn't attacking your opponent..they call your feet bobby and witney cos everytime you kick...I mean,everytime you kick who?..ok the "crack" have. Been excessively overplayed..I'm not surprised in the outplayed stuffs you have in ya verse..

Looooool
Ok for this particular battle...

MVGT....TIE!!!

are you an idiöt? it's a tie when ibime ducked like a puśsy? how can it be a tie when your idol had nothing to write?

if you don't have things to say - just shut it. the opener started with me torturing "ibime" so who else would bobby & whitney kick?

i am writing for you too. you will be disgraced. i will make sure none of you ever post on this section again, you bïtch-arsë dickriders?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Emaprince: 2:32am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

are you an idiöt?
if you don't have things to say - just shut it. the opener started with me torturing "ibime" so who else would bobby & whitney kick?

i am writing for you too. you will be disgraced. i will make sure none of you ever post on this section again, you bïtch-arsë dickriders?
Looool this nigga is pained lol...thought dude was having fun.
Sauron just face it...you are washed up!...and I'll advice you to start from the bottom like dbr told you before cos that's the only way you'll be considered fit to face any dude in the top 10.....I'm hardly in the mood to write these days but I'll dismember you with freestyles in FFR so don't even go there!!!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 2:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Ema prince:
Looool this nigga is pained lol...thought dude was having fun.
Sauron just face it...you are washed up!...and I'll advice you to start from the bottom like dbr told you before cos that's the only way you'll be considered fit to face any dude in the top 10.....I'm hardly in the mood to write these days but I'll dismember you with freestyles in FFR so don't even go there!!!

you are a dïckrider.....
emaprince? even on a deathbed with oxygen tubes in my nostrils, your penmanship cannot touch mine. i have challenged you fools to bring any written in the history of this section & compare to what mine & let others judge who won.

i can only battle 3 netcees (ibime, theprekky & mikuz). ibime is dead now - he will never post in this section again. so my next opponent is any of the other two. none of you herbs can touch me - i am an apex predator!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Emaprince: 3:13am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

you are a dïckrider.....
emaprince? even on a deathbed with oxygen tubes in my nostrils, your penmanship cannot touch mine. i have challenged you fools to bring any written in the history of this section & compare to what mine & let others judge who won.

i can only battle 3 netcees (ibime, theprekky & mikuz). ibime is dead now - he will never post in this section again. so my next opponent is any of the other two. none of you herbs can touch me - i am an apex predator!
you know say these days mikuz no dey smile at all...battlng him?...you are better off being ran over by a heavy truck
Its been nice having you around cos you brought a lotta huumour in this section
Errm...my regards to ADA be anyi wey you marry

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by dj5naira(m): 4:44am On Jan 09, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

»WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] / "star Wars Re-visited" Drop Em 16's If Its Hot . . . . . . / Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.