Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Droid VPN: Your Questions - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Droid VPN: Your Questions (66919 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Rexyl(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2013
exxell: Pls, if u want to upgrade ur DroidVpn account for unlimited downloads with MTN bis, feel free to contact me, then I wil tell u how to pay...

pls can the same account and subscription for pd-proxy on pc work for Droidvpn on android?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
trae_z: Guys please update for us who depend on our Glo lines to browse. Any confirmed fix that enables us use GLO BIS with droidvpn etc?

I dont think there is any Glo bis working on droid vpn now. But u can try different ports to know if any one will work for u. Try both tcp, icmp and udp. Maybe it will work.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rexyl:

pls can the same account and subscription for pd-proxy on pc work for Droidvpn on android?

Nope... They operate on two different portals.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
trae_z: Guys please update for us who depend on our Glo lines to browse. Any confirmed fix that enables us use GLO BIS with droidvpn etc?
When your subscribe for glo bis, go to mobile network, click access point, create network name glo, apn bbe.net, save, do a hard reset, that is remove your battery and your sims, after a minute or longer if you are not restless, insert sims, put in your battery.
Use udp in your droidvpn port in 500, wait till 3G signal comes up, start your app.
Try the above and see if it will work, for me even in dream I won't use glo internet, it doesn't work at My location.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Emmysteve: pls can u explain how to upgrade?

when upgraded, can one use the bbc to be unlimited or it does it stop after reaching the cap?
To upgrade, droidvpn requires payment either by paypal of perfectmoney which is widely avaliable sold at btw #190-200 to dollar.
log into your account through their website, click account, click upgrade that,s it.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 27, 2013
My vpn kips showing connection time out with udp,wen I change to icmp it shows no port found...d port is 500 can smbdy help
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2013
Honeyhill: My vpn kips showing connection time out with udp,wen I change to icmp it shows no port found...d port is 500 can smbdy help
ICMP portal works only with root access.
Mtn works in udp port 500
Etisalat tcp 500
In your case click random server, or choose any of the servers located outside the US, eg Canada or Netherlands. You can verify servers that are not full, by logging into your account through their website, click server status, and select
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by fnep2smooth(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Borwe: To all you users of gaeproxy and potential users.

Gae proxy works in the same way as droidvpn,you do not need root access to use it and you only get 10gb free allowance per day. Please not all you need to do is download from google store andand using an appropriate apn for you blackberry services click cmenable and wait for it to connect then go to data on status bar and enable it. Try using a browser to open google and if it opens you are good to go.

Gaeproxy might not allow you to use net on first try even after connecting, try disable and enabl then open data and try google.com again and again till it works.

Ocasionaly due to flactuations it would disconnect and you will need to disable and enable again.

Tip: Use gaeproxy for bis or anything without airtime or bundles if it is your first time to avoid irregularities till your used to using it.

i just download the app. but am comfuse where i will put the blackberry.net..... am using mtn.....pls help me with d setting cos i can cope wit droidvpn..... pls help
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by einsteino(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2013
i have installed the gae proxy but its not working with my mtn bis. pls what do i do?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
einsteino: i have installed the gae proxy but its not working with my mtn bis. pls what do i do?
Simply un-install the gaeproxy app, droidvpn is miles ahead.
When you subscribe for mtn bis for 1month after confirmation removed your battery and sim about 30minutes, mtn advice on this in a txt, put back your battery, create the apn: bbe.net of blackberry.net, insert your sim, and wait till the 3G comes in, it it did not come its own, connect the droid app.
Please note, I started this thread, Droidvpn is never a tweakware app, nor a cheat code generator app, rather they compensate your data making it unlimited. if you go premuim by paying through perfectmoney e-currency.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by drnairalov: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
after upgrading Droid vpm to premium hope no more limitations...like having to upgrade again after 30dayz
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Lagusta(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
I just installed droidvpn, I am using airtel, any advice for me
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 28, 2013
drnairalov: after upgrading Droid vpm to premium hope no more limitations...like having to upgrade again after 30dayz
They app developers are business persons, there are always a monthly payments. See droidvpn as a hired policeman, that watches your back on the net. Explore their website to understand there operation

1 Like

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 28, 2013
Lagusta: I just installed droidvpn, I am using airtel, any advice for me
When you subscribe for any bb or bis plan, you are always prompt to do a hard reset, that means removing your battery for a while, and off you go.
If your phone has root access, simply use their ICMP portal, you become a wide child, full speed on the throttle, more mileage only on premium.
Note: droidvpn is never a cheat tweak code generator, they don't replace you ISP be it mtn, airtel, etisalat etc. Without any data plan or credit in your sim, you won't browse.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Lagusta(m): 5:55am On Jul 28, 2013
indigene:
When you subscribe for any bb or bis plan, you are always prompt to do a hard reset, that means removing your battery for a while, and off you go.
If your phone has root access, simply use their ICMP portal, you become a wide child, full speed on the throttle, more mileage only on premium.
Note: droidvpn is never a cheat tweak code generator, they don't replace you ISP be it mtn, airtel, etisalat etc. Without any data plan or credit in your sim, you won't browse.

Thanx boss, I use a Q1, does a hard reset apply to android phones??

Unrooted...
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by emeraldlife: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Borwe: To all you users of gaeproxy and potential users.

Gae proxy works in the same way as droidvpn,you do not need root access to use it and you only get 10gb free allowance per day. Please not all you need to do is download from google store andand using an appropriate apn for you blackberry services click cmenable and wait for it to connect then go to data on status bar and enable it. Try using a browser to open google and if it opens you are good to go.

Gaeproxy might not allow you to use net on first try even after connecting, try disable and enabl then open data and try google.com again and again till it works.

Ocasionaly due to flactuations it would disconnect and you will need to disable and enable again.

Tip: Use gaeproxy for bis or anything without airtime or bundles if it is your first time to avoid irregularities till your used to using it.
What is the server address and the local port u use. Is it gaeproxy breakwall or gaeproxy proxywall? I think i might have messed up tge settings. Pls u need help
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by lexrichy(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2013
indigene:
To upgrade, droidvpn requires payment either by paypal of perfectmoney which is widely avaliable sold at btw #190-200 to dollar.
log into your account through their website, click account, click upgrade that,s it.
what of we that don't have perfect or PayPal account
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
lexrichy: what of we that don't have perfect or PayPal account
visit www.perfectmoney.com click exchangers, there are many Nigerians e-currency exchangers providing this service.

1 Like

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lagusta:

Thanx boss, I use a Q1, does a hard reset apply to android phones??

Unrooted...
it does apply both for android and non android, hard rest may pose an inconvinence If your are using andriod tablet PC. This is my own case, I use to first on prompt, remove the sim, shut down my device, insert sim, switch on my device, put it on airplane mode, create their apn, tap the airplane mode off, and wait when a signal comes on, switch on the droid app, it will ask for a prompt to create a new connection, tick and ok, after connection, choose New York or Maimi server.
Also to check for leaks install droidwall, whitelist all apps, you don't want to run, do a leaktest, to check If your are truly free.
Go to dnsleaktest.com

1 Like

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by TCD: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
indigene:
visit www.perfectmoney.com click exchangers, there are many Nigerians e-currency exchangers providing this service.
please which of the exchangers have you used to fund your account?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by newman10(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Has anyone been able to confirm that droidvpn works with Etisalat and glo bis too?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
TCD: please which of the exchangers have you used to fund your account?
gold2naira exchanger based in Port Harcourt, webpaynet based in lagos, as earlier said go to perfectmoney website, click exchangers one may be near you.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Emmysteve(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2013
indigene:
gold2naira exchanger based in Port Harcourt, webpaynet based in lagos, as earlier said go to perfectmoney website, click exchangers one may be near you.
I can't find where exchanger is written o. Pls help!
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Emmysteve(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2013
indigene:
how much does it cost in total?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by newman10(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2013
newman10: Has anyone been able to confirm that droidvpn works with Etisalat and glo bis too?

Someone should answer this question na
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by cheerios: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
emeraldlife:
What is the server address and the local port u use. Is it gaeproxy breakwall or gaeproxy proxywall? I think i might have messed up tge settings. Pls u need help

meraldlife!Guy! Pls where did u get ur exhilarate? I really need it..
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
newman10:

Someone should answer this question na
I have a universal dongle,it does, i can't say for glo.
Portal mostly for unrooted phone and tablet re TCP and UDP.Port for both 500
Rooted phone on all three, TCP,UDP, ICMP
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Emmysteve: I can't find where exchanger is written o. Pls help!
Check topmost of their homepage website. You will read Sign up, Login, Exchanger
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by mrpruzy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
pls my droidvpn requires me to move my tunko to phone nd is already on phone hwcdo i do it plss, sumbody shld pls help tanks.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
mrpruzy: pls my droidvpn requires me to move my tunko to phone nd is already on phone hwcdo i do it plss, sumbody shld pls help tanks.
Check your apps manager, click If its on sd, click move to phone, if un-install and first install apk installer and re-install.
I hope this will help
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Paschal007: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2013
@indigene will dvpn make airtel 2gb unlimited? Mtn bis has refused to activate. And which port works for airtel? Udp 500?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network / 9 Incredible Useful Things I Didn’t Know Chrome Could Do. / How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.