Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,491 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia (23191 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Nollywood Movie Director Jailed 15-years In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by Ugosample(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
One thing we should know is that committing crime is not a function of tribe but a function of individual choices, such as greed, love of money, desire to show off, etc. If a person or a group of people are caught committing crime, their individual choice they made is to be blamed, not their tribe or origin.
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tony Spike:

Oh well, like Suid Afrika, like UMalaysia...

Hummmmm yah ths things dont move me nomore really..

Its abit tooooo much..
Soooo OH WELL

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by slimmygold1(f): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pipsland78:
Why are u so heartless, if na ur broda u for spew this nonsense?
Point of correction i am not heartles and my brother cannot involve in any illegal act dt is against the law.I dnt av pity for any human beings dt deals wit drugs.SO GO TO HELL

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by ReubenAbati: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yoruba.hate.Igbos

Igbos.hate.Hausas

Hausas.hate.Yorubas

Igbos.hate.Yorubas+Hausas

Yoruba.hate.Hausas+Igbos.

Hausas.hate.Igbos+Yorubas

THiS iS why Nigeria will never be better!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by justwise(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
slimmy gold: Point of correction i am not heartles and my brother cannot involve in any illegal act dt is against the law.I dnt av pity for any human beings dt deals wit drugs.SO GO TO HELL

Seconded!!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by nerodenero: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
DIVINE78: Chei!!! Full grown man!!! 15 strokes. Shame on the disease called Igbo.
He is a Nigerian for crying out loud!!!Do the whites care about your tribe?They see us as the same and until I can claim my place of birth as my state of origin,Nigeria will always be divided along ethnicity and let me add religion too.
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by egoldman(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
youngestfool: all this anyamiri people.
I tire oooo grin
my post was deleted and this one above still stands ?? the mods wetin be una own ? angry angry
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
slimmy gold: Point of correction i am not heartles and my brother cannot involve in any illegal act dt is against the law.I dnt av pity for any human beings dt deals wit drugs.SO GO TO HELL
And how do you know your brother cannot involve himself in any illegal act? Do you know his every move?
I'm sure this guy that got caught also has a sister who must have been bragging that her brother in incapable of commiting any crime.
SO GO GET YOURSELF A REAL BRAIN AND DO AWAY WITH THIS LAMINATED BRAIN OF YOURS.
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
comrChris: 80%of our yeyebrities r guilty of dis,dey r jst using dey yeye music n vidoes 2cover up,.....serves him n other ones dat wil b caught right
so true
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by slimmygold1(f): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pipsland78:
And how do you know your brother cannot involve himself in any illegal act? Do you know his every move?
I'm sure this guy that got caught also has a sister who must have been bragging that her brother in incapable of commiting any crime.
SO GO GET YOURSELF A REAL BRAIN AND DO AWAY WITH THIS LAMINATED BRAIN OF YOURS.
I dnt blame you cos you are like him n dey will soon caught you get ready cos dis year wil nt pass u

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by Sanboy25: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
slimmy gold: I dnt blame you cos you are like him n dey will soon caught you get ready cos dis year wil nt pass u
Before raining curses here I think you need to get yourself a good English grammar textbook because, trust me, you really need it.

Wouldnt mind sending you the Brighter Grammar textbook I used during my primary school days though. You can thank me later.
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by gbokukueba(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Its Jonathan's fault! If he had released that 200m USD for Nollywood he mighy not have been easily influenced to do drugs to maybe finance a movie tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by Timijo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by free2ryhme: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hiding under the guise of film production to do drugs .. Ibo people sef and greed for money

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by Gerrard59(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
They should have killed him.

If a country( malaysia,Singapore,indonesia e.t.c, said they dont want
drugs pushers,dont go there. if yu go there and yu are caught, YOU
MUST/SHOULD BE KILLED.

BTW,am Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by orji63(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
Serves him right.Until Nigerians get rid of their get rich quick mentality every evil will continue to befall them.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by Dbeliever(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
Oh my God! This is what they do and come back to do become the richest nollywood stars.
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by linearity: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pipsland78:
Why are u so heartless, if na ur broda u for spew this nonsense?

I do not think it is heartlessness or nonsense, that is the truth. The sentence is death by hanging and the guy knew that before going into it....as they say, "high risk high reward" that was his motivations and the motivation of many others who keep doing it today, so saying they should get what they deserved and fully know is not heartless.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by gogodaye(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
Serves the blok & his kith right! It does appear the NDLEA chaps have taken to my admonitions (after the generous bad~mouthing they got over the BABA SUWE imbriglio) not attempt stopping these 'death~destined~ get rich quick clowns' at our airports by pretending not to have seen them whilst informally notifying sister agencies at their destinations so that they would be served just deserts for their misdeeds. Let us watch & see which Malaysian court would grant him monetary damages or reprieve.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by chris51(f): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
He is lucky not to have been be-headed.
Its unfortunate that they don't learn. Of what use is wealth they won't be alive to enjoy. I only wish the drug barons would also be prosecuted also
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by vinderbilt: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
shocked This is serious, Meth is a very dangerous drug. Nollywood peeps shouldn't play with it because it would destroy them and the whole industry.
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by kabba7(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
kissthose carrying drugs are not fit to live, that Fellon ought be hanged
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by logica(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
babe_online:
...the day I will lose hope completely in Nigeria is the day Mustapha and Adamu start trafficking drugs...
They are not being caught because they are usually the barons. Of course barons have people that do the legwork: mules. Those are the ones you see paraded on TV.
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by Obodo999(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Some people are desperate.
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by babsomotde(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Why na say, drugs here and there... Na only Nigerians,...AHA AHA! Wetin. Thank God say he no grab death penalty. God save am, these malays are good at killing foreigners catch with drugs.
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by jude4us(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by DisGuy: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Which film did he direct?
Re: Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia by logica(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dis Guy: Which film did he direct?
Drugs, Malaysia and 10 Strokes. Action movie. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Strips 13-year-old Son, Chains Hands, Feet Over N2, 000 Theft (photo) / Woman arrainged for biting neighbor's testicles in Lagos / Club57 Releases An Official Statement, Denies EFCC Storms Their Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.