Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Rapture Calling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Calling (524 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Rapture Calling by alolatee(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
'Everything is ready'.Our fathers heard it,Jesus is coming soon.this generation heard it to,Jesus is near at the door.Every prophecy leading to the coming of the Saviour has been fulfilled and is being fulfilled.Wars,rumours of war,genocides,earthquakes,natural disasters are some of the signs and no more waiting.Even the coming of the antichrist(remember an antichrist is someone who opposes Christ and His teachings e.t.c) in Apostle John's day is already at work(1 John2vs18)'Little children it is the last timeand as ye have heard that antichrist shall comeeven now are there many antichrists' whereby we know that it is the last time.some will even despise and saying where is the promise of His cming?For since our fathers fall asleep all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creeation.this is true of unbelievers and Athiests or Agnostics of this world who will say this Christ is coming soon is the only language of the Christians and they have been saying this all this while and has never materialized.Be encouraged brothers those who died or fall asleep has received their judgement(partial) to be on either side of Heaven.The unbelievers,the Gentiles who die without having the law shall be judged without the law through their consciences who either commend or condemn their actions.The Jews and Isrealites who have the law will be judged by the law;Thou shall nots(Romans2vs12-16;Exodus20vs1-10).Brethren rewmember what Jesus said;"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world as atestimony to all the nations,and then shall the end come"(Mathew24vs14).This implies every land will hear the gospel which will serve as a witness(testifier) against the nations of thee world.Also,the grace of God which is His free gift of salvation has appered to all men.No more ignorance,it has appeared in provision,good health,riches,through the media-Radio,Telivision,Internet,Magazine,Newspaper and Tracts.the grace of God though salvation has given us consciences to know what is goodfrom evil.So not even the Uncloth people living in wilderness will have excuses to make.He is coming soon.Anytime from now,the rapture will sound and al prepared saints will be transformed and put on new celestial body.He is only delaying His coming for His mercy not willing that any should perishbut that all may come to repentance through Jesus.Halleluyah!We may not have eternal security on earth,but in Heaven we arew eternally secured.Let us come Boldly to the throne of grace-jesus Christ to obtain mercy for our sins that all may come to repentance through Jesus Christ.Give your whole life to Him.Thanks.
Re: Rapture Calling by manmustwac(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2013

(1)

I Need Your Advice / False Gospels / "My Sheep Hear My Voice, And I Know Them, And They Follow Me" John 10:27.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.