Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Husband Complains Too Much, Says Divorce-seeking Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Complains Too Much, Says Divorce-seeking Wife (698 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family / My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Complains Too Much, Says Divorce-seeking Wife by JuicyGee(f): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
ILORIN – A housewife, Folake Femi, on Wednesday urged an Ilorin Area Court to dissolve her two-year-old marriage to her husband, Adeyemi, claiming he was fond of complaining.
The 27-year-old woman, who is a resident of Niger Area of Ilorin, told the court that her husband was fond of complaining about everything she does.
*Court
“My husband always criticises and condemns me in the presence of my friends, not minding the humiliation this has brought to me,” she said.
She said that their marriage was contracted in 2011 and had produced one female child.
“ My Lord, I want an end to this marriage because I cannot endure the humiliation anymore,” she said.
The respondent, however, objected to the prayer of his wife, saying he was still interested in the marriage.
“My wife needs thorough supervision whenever she is cleaning the house because of her lazy nature, and that compels me to always criticise her,” he said.
Adeyemi promised to always encourage her henceforth and prayed the court for an adjournment to enable him make a reconciliatory move.
The presiding Judge, Mr Yusuf Abdulkareem, adjourned the case to Aug. 30 for a report of settlement or continuation of hearing.
Re: My Husband Complains Too Much, Says Divorce-seeking Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
It might seem trivial, but constant nagging and criticism does gradually and eventually erodes one's self-confidence.

Rather than ply her with constant criticism, the man should endeavour to 'show by example'.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! We Still Have People That Keep To Their Words / 7 Things Never To Do When Drunk / Mini Christmas Tree, Christmas Tree Ornament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.