Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man (2083 Views)

Wife Loves Getting The Attention Of The Public On Every Quarrel / My Husband Complains Too Much, Says Divorce-seeking Wife / Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by AloyEmeka6: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
My Wife Loves Sex Too Much, Says 60-Year Old Man
October 21, 2009
By Jamiu Yisa

A 60-year-old retired solder, Rasheed Adigun, has told an Alimosho Grade ‘B’ Customary Court, Iyana Ipaja, that his wife, Risikat, loves sex so much that she has turned a prostitute.

Adigun in a divorce suit number ACC060/2009, told the court that he tried his best to satisfy her sexually, leading to their having six children - a child per year.

“I rushed her with sex and due to her uncontrollable sexual urge, we had six children in six years. After we had our sixth child, our doctor advised us to stop having children indiscriminately. That is why I stopped having sex with her.

“Sadly, ever since, she started visiting hotels with different men. I understand that her mother had eight children for eight men, so I am not surprised,” Adigun said, adding that his father in-law refused all entreaties to persuade his daughter to change her behaviour.

He also alleged that his wife aborted her pregnancy for other men on two occasions, that he had to bear the consequences as he was still married to her, adding that she once used a hammer to hit him on his head, leaving him with a severe injury, because he challenged her the day she returned home late from an outing.

Adigun wants to retain the custody of his four remaining children, aged 9, 13, 14 and 15, because according to him, his wife and her mother are diabolical and therefore responsible for the death of his two children, who died mysteriously at ages four and seven months.

His estranged wife, Risikat, a hairdresser, denied being adulterous, claiming Adigun is accusing her falsely.

She said, whenever she asked her husband for feeding allowance, that he would not give her, yet, he would eat with them, whenever she went to her mother to collect foodstuffs and cook for the family.

Risikat, who said she met Adigun in 1992 and started living with him while still an apprentice, told the court that her husband always stopped her from visiting her parents whenever they sent for her, adding that she once had a quarrel with him over his failure to make love to her for more than a year, that her husband’s elder sister helped to resolve the issues like every other dispute she had helped to settle for them.

She told the court that her husband always found it difficult to forgive, that instead of forgiving, he would ask her to slaughter fowls to appease him, whenever they quarrelled.

She told the court that she could not leave her children under the care of Adigun, as he never took proper care of them when they lived together.

The matter was adjourned by the court for fourther hearing.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/10/21/my-wife-loves-sex-too-much-says-60-year-old-man
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by Shola2009(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2009
adding that she once used a hammer to hit him on his head, leaving him with a severe injury, because he challenged her the day she returned home late from an outing.
hammer ke?? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by SeanT21(f): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2009
60 is the new 50
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by Shola2009(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2009
^^ wooahhhhtt!!! really? angry shocked undecided
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by SeanT21(f): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2009
Yes oo. tongue
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by AloyEmeka6: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2009
Shola2009:

hammer ke??  shocked shocked  grin grin

It's hammering now.  grin grin

“Sadly, ever since, she started visiting hotels with different men. I understand that her mother had eight children for eight men, so I am not surprised,” Adigun said, adding that his father in-law refused all entreaties to persuade his daughter to change her behaviour.

Yet you married her.
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2009
Its better for evry1 to investigate family background before getting married.d prblm is hereditary
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by AloyEmeka6: 12:53am On Oct 22, 2009
toba:

Its better for evry1 to investigate family background before getting married.d prblm is hereditary

People do it all the time yet it wouldn't stop this kind of thing. His wife could be whack but he is so immature for a 60 yr old.
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by Outstrip(f): 1:30am On Oct 22, 2009
I don't believe the man. How can he say that he denied her sex for a year because he was told not to have anymore. He is a liar
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by AloyEmeka6: 1:59am On Oct 22, 2009
Outstrip:

I don't believe the man. How can he say that he denied her sex for a year because he was told not to have anymore. He is a liar

Why?. May be he is getting his own sex somewhere apart from his wife's bosom. Some couples have not slept together for over 6 years and counting.
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by AloyEmeka6: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2009
SeanT21:

60 is the new 50

New 40.
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2009
If he wanted birth control he should have used protection instead of starving the woman jare. Woman must wack oh. A whole year no sex, na wood
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by AloyEmeka6: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
Why couldn't the woman buy a vibrator to vibrate her wetincall on a daily or hourly basis?
Re: My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man by Shola2009(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
hw can she know that? she's a village woman na

(1) (Reply)

. / A Tribute To My Loving And Capable Dad / off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.