Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (38803 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
My name is Paul, i make money often from clickbank, get my money in naira here in naija.
I will be teaching you guys how you can also make good money from the same clickbank
that rejected Nigeria. I need your interest b4 i continue. just reply if i should continue
or not.

Here are some of my proofs.

5 Likes

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Aleshyto(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
freestuffsonnet: My name is Paul, i make money often from clickbank, get my money in naira here in naija.
I will be teaching you guys how you can also make good money from the same clickbank
that rejected Nigeria. I need your interest b4 i continue. just reply if i should continue
or not.

pls continue i have an account but dnt knw how to use it
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by IRIENBOY(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ride on my brother
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by deeobserver209(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
freestuffsonnet: My name is Paul, i make money often from clickbank, get my money in naira here in naija.
or not.

Am interested.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by walexbiz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
ride on bro
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
The purpose of this thread is to empower my fellow Nigerians especially the naija youths...most of them waste time online without knowing what to do on the Internet, some of them spend all the day browsing facebook and twitter.
While people who knows what is going on online are making cool bucks daily and monthly spending that or less than the time you spend online too.

Note: i. Don't drop your email address or your phone no on this thread..unless i ask for it later. i don't like other people spamming your contact for their junks. I hate spam, so respect your email & phone contacts.

ii: Am not an English teacher so don't even complain about my English write up, if you wan learn English, then go to your school meet your English teacher. am here to teach you how you too can make money from clickbank and other online cash flow opportunities. Period

Lesseon no 1:

For some newbie's here who don't know what clickbank is all about. Clickbank is affiliate site where you promote digtal products and earn commission. They pay high commissions such as 75% to even 100% commission. And to me clickbank is the best among others.

i will tell you my reasons as we go on on this thread. But the sad news is Clickbank doesn't accept Nigeria as country not as individual, although they don't have problem with you signing up on their site with your Nigeria name but wouldn't accept your naija address and that also means they wouldn't send your earnings to your Nigeria address.

But you don't have to worry about this anymore, i got the secret for you and the most importantly how you can earn cash into the CB account and cash it here in naija.

But as we go on, i will tell you more. i got to rest for the day now.

For now, you can leave your questions..and i will also like to see more interest replies before i continue 2moro morning.

Cheers. PAUL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by deeobserver209(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
freestuffsonnet: The purpose of this thread is to empower my fellow Nigerians especially the naija youths...most of them waste time online without knowing what to do on the Internet, some of them spend all the day browsing facebook and twitter.
While people who knows what is going on online are making cool bucks daily and monthly spending that or less than the time you spend online too.

Note: i. Don't drop your email address or your phone no on this thread..unless i ask for it later. i don't like other people spamming your contact for their junks. I hate spam, so respect your email & phone contacts.

ii: Am not an English teacher so don't even complain about my English write up, if you wan learn English, then go to your school meet your English teacher. am here to teach you how you too can make money from clickbank and other online cash flow opportunities. Period

Lesseon no 1:

For some newbie's here who don't know what clickbank is all about. Clickbank is affiliate site where you promote digtal products and earn commission. They pay high commissions such as 75% to even 100% commission. And to me clickbank is the best among others.

i will tell you my reasons as we go on on this thread. But the sad news is Clickbank doesn't accept Nigeria as country not as individual, although they don't have problem with you signing up on their site with your Nigeria name but wouldn't accept your naija address and that also means they wouldn't send your earnings to your Nigeria address.

But you don't have to worry about this anymore, i got the secret for you and the most importantly how you can earn cash into the CB account and cash it here in naija.

But as we go on, i will tell you more. i got to rest for the day now.

For now, you can leave your questions..and i will also like to see more interest replies before i continue 2moro morning.

Cheers. PAUL

That means for us who are interested in Clickbank affiliate program we have to get a United States IP address and Us address to be able to sign up to clickbank. Do they require us to have a website? Am thinking of doing Google Adwords.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by zegniyi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
please continue and i will also like to receive ,more details on my email please.onlinething274@gmail.com
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by henritinecy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Continue
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by thaoriginator: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
zegniyi: please continue and i will also like to receive ,more details on my email please.onlinething274@gmail.com
guy abi geh u be sef, you be jonesing pesin oh. You hear say make u no drop you contact yet wether email or phone nmbr?! Naso una dey take fail exam.

Bros Paul pls continue. Meanwhile, I'm into Quick Smart Program currently, it's kinda cool too but it just requires a bit of online hard working. Check it out here www.idriisquicsmart.info

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by jonxint: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Please which products are you promoting? Truly someone can make real money on clickbank but you have to work and be persistent.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by samfaj(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ride on bro...!!!
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by donlet(m): 5:49am On Jul 20, 2013
More info

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 20, 2013
I,M interested and please you reffered to some as "newbies" so pls use the simplest terms u can to explain for easy understanding.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Donphilip1: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2013
I ned a PlayStation2{PS2}. Am in Enugu, anyone for sale?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Essien29(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2013
I'm fuly interested, please continue brother.
God bless
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by bpoju: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2013
I am highly interested. Pls continue
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by bolaji4u20: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello @Don philip,do u need it for bis or personal used,any way there is a shops here in my area in logos island they do sale london used of PSP,Xbox and all types of games done bis with them b4 cs a friend of my who had an accident n he lost his one leg he base in ilorin kwara state hv oder for their PSP n Xbox product through me,he wnnt to use it for bis purpose u hv interest too mail me bolaji4u2013@yahoo.com for more details or pin me on 2321480A
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Strongedition: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Is it same with affiliate marketing,just read abt that this morning. For d newbies as u said,what are the requirements,lik getting a website and so on...pls break it down,wanna ride wit u
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Oh am late..is noon now. sorry i got lots of projects to fix. But here am now

Lesson No 2

moving on, now we are going to look on how to select an affiliate niche.
but before we look on that, i will like to answer some questions that may be bordering you.

How easy is this affiliate marketing business?

Affiliate marketing is one of the easiest online business any newbie can start online and make money
although you need to work and put focus and attention just like you are doing with your offline business and job.

It can be more easier when you have the right information on how to go about it or you when you have someone who
will be on back whenever you have any challenge on it. Anyway, that's why am here to help you out.
Still talking about how easy this biz is, YES it is b/c you wouldn't need to border creating a product [software or ebook guide]you would't worry about the product sales page writing and graphics designs, no need to worry about the online payment merchant especially if you are a Nigerian. I tell you, you can spend over 2 months b/4 you set up these system especially when you are just starting online.

But you don't have to worry yourself setting up all these. Just pick a product [ebook guide or software] someone has setup...all you do is promote and earn your commission..no more, no less. So you see it is so easy to start if you only you are wilily to start.

How much start up capital do i need to start this affiliate business?

Huh, capital? i know there is a roll of capital on every business. but dont think capital is everything. No, i believe
idea is greater than capital.Just know what to do and the capital will follow..so don't sit at home cross your leg
and be saying i cant do anything because i dont have capital.

Men wake up! and look for something you can do. you can sell your idea to raise capital,you can trade your time for money, you can partner your idea with some1 with capital, you can research on things you can still do
without capital..and more. so don't let capital limits you.

Anyway back to the business. The answer is YES & NO.
You can invest money into your affiliate business, with this you will get a speed result. and still you can also do this business without any capital..but you will need to invest your time and effort. i tell you i started mine with no money but time.

I don't mean being on the internet 247, no! but spending quality time doing what your online business requires.quality not quantity. instead of wasting 2hrs online chatting. why not invest that same time fixing your affiliate business.

So you see the choose is yours, you can decide to invest your money into it,and if you don't have..there is still a place for you in this business.

Talking about investing on this business, i want to see this business as the normal business people do offline
you rate shop, or office, furnished it, and put start displaying your products or service. you know how much
it will cost you to start an offline business and the attention you will give that business b/c you want it to grow.

So also you should do with your affiliate biz, though you don't need to spend money rating shop/office, you don't
pay for any staffs, no furnitures needed. all you need is an access to the internet via your own system
or cyber cafe.

By the way, am tired of people expecting online business as magic, they just go online visit a site and money start flowing into their account without doing any thing. You must invest your money or time and in most cases the both.
Online business is not a magic...if you wan magic cash..then don't go online...find your to------.

If you wanna make good cash or a living online from online business, then it will need your effort and attention just as you are doing with your current business or job.

YES THAT IS IT. Remember we are to talk on selecting an affiliate niche and more of that. but i just want to
use this time to answer these questions...so you can get the basic of what this clickbank affiliate business
is all about. Is good you build on solid foundation.

Now that will have the solid foundation, it is time to move on.. but for now, i wanna rest and take my lunch b4 i proceed.

Lastly, i wan this thread to be an interactive thread, so i expect you to contribute, ask your questions, just say
something..don't just be watching..and don't be a guess reader..login and participate.

I will be right back.

CHEERS
PAUL
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
deeobserver209:

That means for us who are interested in Clickbank affiliate program we have to get a United States IP address and Us address to be able to sign up to clickbank. Do they require us to have a website? Am thinking of doing Google Adwords.
clickbank doesn't have any issue with IP stuff like Paypal. i created my account yrs back then using South africa address, via Naija IP..And later change it to the adress am using to collect my cash now. And nver have any issue. IP With clickbank,...Sir NO ISSUE.

Having a site is not compulsory at all. you can promote affiliate product with no site..but if you want to have one..PERFECT. I will talk more on this as we go on. Google adword? i hope you know the why it works..instead of burning your cash for google for nothing..go give the cash to beggars and orphanage. TRAFFIC METHODS THAT WORKS FOR ME? Relax..i will tell you.Don't rush me. Hope i answered your questions.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ibnquasale(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
waiting bro...
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Johniky19(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
or not.

please first give us how we can open this clickbank.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by hairbraiding: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nice one. Just the other day there was a thread on why we have to pay money to learn how to make money.

Good that gurus are stepping up and coming to share the BASICS, with a clean mind and not ripping newbies off.
More grease to your elbow. The clickbank registration/payment issue has been a permanent pain in the neck for most people.

I guess if we keep sharing useful tips, we will be able to reduce unemployment even if by just one or 2 people every day.

If you interested in surveys and the likes as passive income you can signup here http:///4798v or http:///47ntt
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Johniky19(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
or not.

thats my mail johniky19@gmail.com
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Freestuffsonnet, Clickbank said I have to make 5 sales before I get paid. I have made only 3. And how do you market your own products? I use ezinearticles but it's not really bringing traffic
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by AyodejiCharles(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
please, since click Bank don't use Nigerian addresses how did they send you the check to Nigeria
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Opiosko: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Subscribed
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Dykecosby: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
Subscribing
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
[b][/b]Please NL Business Moderators Unlock My username 'freestuffsonnet' so i can contiune update my thread. or is it wrong to empower my fellow nigerians with information again? na wo o.

OTHERS: I could hav update this thread since but the moderators didnt allow me 'freestuffsonnet' To post on this thread. Some1 talk to them plz. But here is me again with this username. so lets move on with the thread.

Lesson No 3:

Moving on, talking about selecting an affilate niche and researching your keyword.
you don't just sign up on clickbank or any affiliate program and start promoting anything they have there.
you should have a niche and must research your niche and know the particular affiliate product
and service that your market want. This is where most of the upcoming or even so called affiliate
marketers pack up. if you didn't get this right then, sorry b/c you will be working for nothing.

What do i mean by a niche? let me explain it by this example, you no fit start a business and say you wan dey sell everything, you will be selling, tomatoes, cloths, computers, chairs etc. just everything shop. No that wouldnt work when you are on affiliate business. in most of our markets, you see cloth line, shoes line, tomatoes line, computers line etc. each line has its niche..what they specailized on.

so you see why you can't be promoting all the affiliate products on 1 site.

Here are examples of niches; weight loss, smoking, dating, money making, etc.

now how do you know the niche that sells. there are lots of ways and tools you can use to know
what people are searching online and are willily to pay for. your work made easy if you know how
to make this research. one of the tool i use is google keyword tool. lastly, any niche on these
indusrties sells well. there are, health, wealth and relationship.

you got the idea now? ok the next is keyword research. this is another very important section of affiliate business.
you want to know the particular words people type on search engines when ever they are searching something on your niche.

For some1 is searching about 'weight loss best exercises' you there giving him or her 'lose weight tonight'. you see the 2 two keywords doesnt match and can never work together. google keyword tool can help you on this too. after making
use of this idea, i will asume you have a niche and the list of keyword to work with now. so the next you need now is
select affiliate product that your niche market needs badly.

next is registering on clickbank and selecting clickbank product to promote...and you must make sure the affiliate
product you are about to promote is selling well. so you wouldn't be wasting your time working on something
you would't get any result. this is where member people fail and give up..thinking that affiliate business doesnt
work. But i will them wrong anytime and anywhere using my proofs.

NOTE: YOU ARE NOT ALONE ON THIS...AM HERE NOT ONLY TO TEACH YOU BUT I can be a help for you on any thing related to this topic [because it looks a little bit techinqual] Pick a nich for you, do all the keyword
research and select best selling clickbank affiliate for you. I can even help you set up a clickbank account
and configure the setting for you. For NL members this service will be very cheap for you guys here. And it is Only for those who cannot do it for themselves.

But for now we will contiue b/c this thread
is absolute free but my services and the FULL PRACTICAL GUIDE ON THIS IS NOT FREE.

U CAN GET MY PRACTICAL GUIDE WITH PICTURES ON A-Z OF CLICKBANK MONEY MAKING.

I CAN ALSO HELP YOU SET UP THE CLICKBANK ACCOUNT AND SEND YOU YOUR LOGIN DETAILS

I CAN HELP YOU SET UP A FREE OR WORDPRESS CLICKBANK AFFILIATE SITE

I CAN HELP YOU PICK A NICHE, HELP YOU SEARCH AND SELECT GOOD CLICKBANK AFFILIATE PRODUCT

I CAN HELP YOU GET TRAFFIC VIA YAHOO ANSWER [which i will still discus here]

FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO CONTACT ME...
Email: freestuffsonnet@yahoo.com
Phone: 07038004568 [SMS ONLY]
Facebook: search my with 'onlinewealthbiz@yahoo.com'

We will countiue 2moro ON HOW TO OPEN YOUR CLICKBANK AND ACCOUNT AND MORE OF THAT.

For now leave your questions, comments and contrubutions.

Cheers
PAUL
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by delln(m): 5:53am On Jul 22, 2013
Very insightful!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kingsway Ibadan: Before And After Pictures / Hilarious Shopping Plaza With Different Business Options (Caption Yours) Pics / Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.