Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (38286 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2013
ibietela2: Again clickbank does not have Nigeria in their list of countries so i will suggest you go with cj.com, shareasale.com, moreniche.com, linkshare.com

Yes, but clickbank still remain their boss in terms of their quick transactions and high paying affiliate commissions.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2013
THIS IS JUST THE FREE TRAFFIC Shot screen From 1 Of My Blog. Imagine If You Have 10 of these Free Blogs = Huge Clickbank Affiliate Earnings. GET THE WHOLE GIST At:
http://clickbankfornigerians..com/

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by delln(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
delln: Your blog is enough proof that clickbank cash is also for Nigerians.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ibietela2(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

Yes, but clickbank still remain their boss in terms of their quick transactions and high paying affiliate commissions.

Clickbank boss of who?? I will stay clear of clickbank if i were you.... Am ok with my 10% up from those that accept my country.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by debco(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
@ ibietela which are those that accepts your country and gives 10%?Please give me informations
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Bamijibig(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Good topic,my long time friend told me is making money from it too but just try this too to compound your earning, you can check it out at www.naijawealthhouse.com
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
debco: @ ibietela which are those that accepts your country and gives 10%?Please give me informations

If you want all those 1% to %10 affiliate stuffs, then go to amazon affiliate. i wouldn't like putting much effort to make an affiliate sales, i will be ending up earning 1% or 5% commission. Be the way, clickbank affiliate products are all digital, after the payment made, you get your commission instantly. Not as physical product that you have to wait long b4 they pay your commission. And As A Nigerian, Registering on CB and getting your clickbank earnings is no longer a problem anymore. so what stops you using clickbank and shot-up your affiliate profits?. Unless you want to dey work like elephant and be eating like rat. If that's what you want, then Best of luck. I prefer clickbank than them all.

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ibietela2(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
debco: @ ibietela which are those that accepts your country and gives 10%?Please give me informations

Cj.com, shareasale.com the % depends on the advertiser. The commission varies for each products... Like hosting company can pay you $10+/sale while a weight loss company can pay you %45/sale.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ibietela2(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

If you want all those 1% to %10 affiliate stuffs, then go to amazon affiliate. i wouldn't like putting much effort to make an affiliate sales, i will be ending up earning 1% or 5% commission. Be the way, clickbank affiliate products are all digital, after the payment made, you get your commission instantly. Not as physical product that you have to wait long b4 they pay your commission. And As A Nigerian, Registering on CB and getting your clickbank earnings is no longer a problem anymore. so what stops you using clickbank and shot-up your affiliate profits?. Unless you want to dey work like elephant and be eating like rat. If that's what you want, then Best of luck. I prefer clickbank than them all.

Lol i know but its better to be on the safe side... Its only amazon that offers %6 commission.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
ibietela2:

Lol i know but its better to be on the safe side... Its only amazon that offers %6 commission.

Like i said i have been saying on this thread, doing affiliate business on clickbank is now safe and secure for us Nigerians in as much as you follow my guidelines. you wouldn't ever have problem with them. Am not just saying that to make you happy but that is the fact, and am the testimony of that. CB is not like Paypal that has IP issues and much issues, Clickbank don't have time for that.

I live online working on clickbank and getting my cash right here in naija without any hassle. And am here to teach any1 who cares to listen. If you re making money on cj, sharesale or amazon, then nothing stops you sharing how it has been working for you [with Proofs]. NL users here will listen to you. From my research, clickbank remains their boss as long as digital products are concern. You can visit my blog url and read more reasons why CB beat down other affiliate networks out there. On cb you can earn as much as 75% of the product you are promoting. so what beats that?

I WILL BE SHARING MORE TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY USING CB..SOON. WAIT OUT. No problem, Drop ur questions if you have any. Am Here to answer them.

Cheers.
Paul Chukwukere
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by deeobserver209(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

Like i said i have been saying on this thread, doing affiliate business on clickbank is now safe and secure for us Nigerians in as much as you follow my guidelines. you wouldn't ever have problem with them. Am not just saying that to make you happy but that is the fact, and am the testimony of that. CB is not like Paypal that has IP issues and much issues, Clickbank don't have time for that.

I live online working on clickbank and getting my cash right here in naija without any hassle. And am here to teach any1 who cares to listen. If you re making money on cj, sharesale or amazon, then nothing stops you sharing how it has been working for you [with Proofs]. NL users here will listen to you. From my research, clickbank remains their boss as long as digital products are concern. You can visit my blog url and read more reasons why CB beat down other affiliate networks out there. On cb you can earn as much as 75% of the product you are promoting. so what beats that?

I WILL BE SHARING MORE TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY USING CB..SOON. WAIT OUT. No problem, Drop ur questions if you have any. Am Here to answer them.

Cheers.
Paul Chukwukere

Am about to register for a Clickbank account. I want to use south Africa as the country and it's address. Now my problem is if I use a south African address how will I get my check shipped to me here in Nigeria?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
deeobserver209:

Am about to register for a Clickbank account. I want to use south Africa as the country and it's address. Now my problem is if I use a south African address how will I get my check shipped to me here in Nigeria?

I will discus 2 effective ways to receive your clickbank earnings here in naija without any stress. i will discus that 2moro. but the assurance is this; go ahead and register on cb and start working, receiving your payment is no a problem at all. Just make the money first, and have in mind your payment is sure. Don't worry i will tell you guys on our next lesson. Now, make sure you configure/set your payout amount on a very high denomination, if you are using that kind of address..and if you are registering it by yourself.

Hope i answer that.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by deeobserver209(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

I will discus 2 effective ways to receive your clickbank earnings here in naija without any stress. i will discus that 2moro. but the assurance is this; go ahead and register on cb and start working, receiving your payment is no a problem at all. Just make the money first, and have in mind your payment is sure. Don't worry i will tell you guys on our next lesson. Now, make sure you configure/set your payout amount on a very high denomination, if you are using that kind of address..and if you are registering it by yourself.

Hope i answer that.

Ok
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by eripecs(f): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
I dont still understand how one can register as a nigerian wn it rejects nigeria as a country. Pls xplain. Moreover, i dont subscribe 2 faking ur country because of money. Why is nigeria not valid? Becos of past dubious records. Lets change d pattern 4 d upcoming generatns. Money s not everything!
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
eripecs: I dont still understand how one can register as a nigerian wn it rejects nigeria as a country. Pls xplain. Moreover, i dont subscribe 2 faking ur country because of money. Why is nigeria not valid? Becos of past dubious records. Lets change d pattern 4 d upcoming generatns. Money s not everything!

In as much as you are doing online is a legitimate business, then i wouldn't think twice faking my identity. am a pure Nigerian and i love my country too. but just loving my country wouldn't put a dime on my pocket instead it will even take the one i have. So man, we are talking about making MONEY HERE, They know naija as one of the worse corrupt country in the world today. That's not my business as an individual in as much as i know what am doing is legitimate. I have separated myself from them. leave the govt to do something about that and regain the country good name.

'Money is not everything', but you are here in NL business section. No bi abt business [money] u find reach here.
Preach 'Money is not everything' to Tell your landlord, ur wife or to other responsibilities you have as a man and see their actions.

For an example, i submitted an article on ezine as a Nigerian [with naija flag] and i end up having 12 viewers. and i change my identify and submitted another article at that same place using a foreign name and country and end up having 567 viewers. If na u watin you go dey do now. Remember You pay bills every month, internet bills, PHCN bill, children sch fees, house rate, and more of that. You will spend all that and come online for business and start Preaching 'Naija identity & Money no be everything'. But YOU MUST be doing something legitimate such as clickbank Affiliate business. Don't add more wound to the existing pain of Nigeria. So that's it.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
LESSON CONTINUE...HOW TO GET YOUR CLICKBANK EARNINGS RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT ANY HASSLE.

Now lets take look at how to receive our clickbank earnings right here in naija with no stress. Like i said B4 i have 2 effective methods you can use. Remember clickbank pays their affiliates twice a month, that is every 2 weeks. Normally, 2nd Wednesdays and last Wednesdays of every month.

So have that in mind. secondly, clickbank has 2 methods they pay their affiliates.
1. via check [cheque]
2. via direct bank deposit.

But guess what, Nigerian has no opportunity to any of that payment options, b/c they are not [Nigerian] are not on their country list. But that not a problem any more. so relax and don't let that stop you from making your legitimate cash online. that may be Nigeria [as a country] problem, not you as a person even in you re a Nigerian.

So having said that, how do you receive your cb affiliate cash here in naija.

1. via check [cheque]. You can use what we call foreign virtual address service to receive your check here in naija.
they are lots of sites that renders that service..but i use My UkMail Box Service.. They bring down you cb cheque to your door-step within 7days via DHL courier service.
You see, it is So easy as that. On my guide i have already demonstrate with pictures on how to use the service and how to make all the whole changes from clickbank account. and how to use them receive your cheque fast at your door step.

2.You must have heard about it b4..if you have not heard about it..it is called; payoneer master card

you get the card send to your doorstep. Getting a payoneer mastercard is free in as much that you have a valid ID card.
Then you can apply for ACH using USA Bank Account that comes with your Payoneer Mastercard. Clickbank will make direct deposit to your USA bank account using the Automated Clearing House (ACH) method.

And because your Payoneer card mentioned comes with a US bank account details (which you are to use in your Clickbank account details), the money paid into that account by Clickbank can be accessed or used by you here in Nigeria using your Payoneer card. Then you can withdraw your cb fund via any ATM that has MasterCard logo across naija.

ON MY CLICKBANK FOR NIGERIANS A-Z GUIDE, I HAVE BREAK DOWN THE SYSTEM ON HOW YOU CAN RANK OVER 500 - 1000 DOLLARS FROM CLICKBANK IN THE NEXT 30DAYS STARTING TODAY. AND ALL THE FULL DETAILS OF MY FREE TRAFFIC TRICKS AND TECHNIQUES I USE PERSONALLY AND CB SECRETS WHICH I MAY NEVER DROP HERE. YOU CAN GET IT AND START SHOOTING-UP YOUR CB EARNINGS. SEE MY SIGNATURE URL FOR DETAILS.

OR SEND ME SMS ON HOW TO ORDER The CB PACK TO: 07038004568 [Please STAMMERERS PREFER SMS THAN CALLS]
I will reply you immediately.

So you see that getting your money from cb is easy as abc. what stops you now? unless you will be waiting until
cb add Nigeria to their list. i pray they do, but i can't wait till then, b/c i may grow old waiting for them.

I will stop here now, i need to take my lunch now. I WILL CONTINUE GIVING YOU SOME INFO THAT WILL HELP U. Any question? Contribution or you like to say thank you. No wahala, DROP IT HERE.

CHEERS
PAUL CHUKWUKERE

3 Likes

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by deeobserver209(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

In as much as you are doing online is a legitimate business, then i wouldn't think twice faking my identity. am a pure Nigerian and i love my country too. but just loving my country wouldn't put a dime on my pocket instead it will even take the one i have. So man, we are talking about making MONEY HERE, They know naija as one of the worse corrupt country in the world today. That's not my business as an individual in as much as i know what am doing is legitimate. I have separated myself from them. leave the govt to do something about that and regain the country good name.

'Money is not everything', but you are here in NL business section. No bi abt business [money] u find reach here.
Preach 'Money is not everything' to Tell your landlord, ur wife or to other responsibilities you have as a man and see their actions.

For an example, i submitted an article on ezine as a Nigerian [with naija flag] and i end up having 12 viewers. and i change my identify and submitted another article at that same place using a foreign name and country and end up having 567 viewers. If na u watin you go dey do now. Remember You pay bills every month, internet bills, PHCN bill, children sch fees, house rate, and more of that. You will spend all that and come online for business and start Preaching 'Naija identity & Money no be everything'. But YOU MUST be doing something legitimate such as clickbank Affiliate business. Don't add more wound to the existing pain of Nigeria. So that's it.

Cheers.

It's true what you said. The name Nigeria is so messed up. I once got a friend on Facebook. She was an American. We got into chatting and she asked me where am from and I said am a Nigerian. From that moment the girl took off and blocked me immediately. All because I was a Nigerian. After that I opened another Facebook account with America as my nationality. Guest what? I have over 300 American, England and even Argentine Friends in just a few weeks! Let's face it. If you intend to make some connections and international friends online never use Nigeria as your nationality.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2013
THE LESSON CONTINUE....

Now i want to state this clear. If you want to make good money online or you are planning to go into online business, then forget using your Nigeria name and more of that. Nigeria has been known online as one of the scam country. likewise everything that comes from Nigeria, that is, they think everything that comes from Nigerian has been seem as scam to them, both Nigeria names, address, usernames, and more of that. i made those mistake when i was just starting my online business newly.

I insisted on using my full naija name and contact and guess what, at the end of my hard-work online NOTHING comes in. then i stopped and tried something else which is using foreign name and contact, then i begin to see good result. Now is not all about protecting or loving my country. Now remember the main goal of every business [both online and offline] is the profit, the money. So i wouldn't let any thing including my country name stops me from partaking to the goldmine of internet business.

Now not only on CB affiliate business but also in every online business you intend to go into, whether fiverr, affiliate, etc. Especially using female foreign name, they sells very well. They are known as pen name. lots of internet expert uses and recommends them. So have that at the back of your mind. Then if you have been using your naija name, then i advice you try this strategy and see the difference. This is not about the interest of your country but about the interest of your pocket. In as much as it's a legitimate business.

Now you must be doing something legitimate business online, i don't encourage scam activity online. Like i said b4 don't add more hurt to the country [Nigeria] existing pain.

I see people failing online business of this little trick. Why should you use a Nigerian name as your username on clickbank? who do you think will buy from you? FUNNY. Just make a change today and see the outcome.

I just say i should drop this tips here and make it more clear. You can visit my blog GET THE FULL PACK Of The A-Z CLICKBANK AFFILIATE CASH SYSTEM At:www.clickbankfornigerians..com

Feel free to leave your questions and comments.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ngmart(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2013
I just flip website online this affiliate stuff are not my thing.. if you want to make real money online join me on the flipping business.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2013
ngmart: I just flip website online this affiliate stuff are not my thing.. if you want to make real money online join me on the flipping business.

You see, one man food is another poison. I once burn my finger on web flipping, build a site with articles and little traffic, they were pricing it 50 dollar on flippa. It piss me off. I'm working fully now on my affiliate business, which remains the easiest online business for beginners.

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
HI ALL, ..... I WILL GIVE YOU LIST OF BEST AND HOT SELLING CLICKBANK AFFILIATE PRODUCTS YOU CAN START PROMOTING AND START MAKING MONEY INSTANTLY + THE Main A-Z Clickbank Cash Secret PRACTICAL GUIDE + MY AMAZING FREE TRAFFIC TECHNIQUES + My 30 Days Email FREE Consultation..ALL FOR JUST 3K DES WEEK. GET THE FULL DETAILS AT MY BLOG: http://clickbankfornigerians..com/

Or Send me SMS On 'How You Can Order Yours' To: 07038004568 [SMS ONLY]

EXPECT MORE TIPS ON THIS SUBJECT.

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Opiosko: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
LESSON CONTINUE...HOW TO GET YOUR CLICKBANK EARNINGS RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT ANY HASSLE.

Now lets take look at how to receive our clickbank earnings right here in naija with no stress. Like i said B4 i have 2 effective methods you can use. Remember clickbank pays their affiliates twice a month, that is every 2 weeks. Normally, 2nd Wednesdays and last Wednesdays of every month.

So have that in mind. secondly, clickbank has 2 methods they pay their affiliates.
1. via check [cheque]
2. via direct bank deposit.

But guess what, Nigerian has no opportunity to any of that payment options, b/c they are not [Nigerian] are not on their country list. But that not a problem any more. so relax and don't let that stop you from making your legitimate cash online. that may be Nigeria [as a country] problem, not you as a person even in you re a Nigerian.

So having said that, how do you receive your cb affiliate cash here in naija.

1. via check [cheque]. You can use what we call foreign virtual address service to receive your check here in naija.
they are lots of sites that renders that service..but i use My UkMail Box Service.. They bring down you cb cheque to your door-step within 7days via DHL courier service.
You see, it is So easy as that. On my guide i have already demonstrate with pictures on how to use the service and how to make all the whole changes from clickbank account. and how to use them receive your cheque fast at your door step.

2.You must have heard about it b4..if you have not heard about it..it is called; payoneer master card

you get the card send to your doorstep. Getting a payoneer mastercard is free in as much that you have a valid ID card.
Then you can apply for ACH using USA Bank Account that comes with your Payoneer Mastercard. Clickbank will make direct deposit to your USA bank account using the Automated Clearing House (ACH) method.

And because your Payoneer card mentioned comes with a US bank account details (which you are to use in your Clickbank account details), the money paid into that account by Clickbank can be accessed or used by you here in Nigeria using your Payoneer card. Then you can withdraw your cb fund via any ATM that has MasterCard logo across naija.

ON MY CLICKBANK FOR NIGERIANS A-Z GUIDE, I HAVE BREAK DOWN THE SYSTEM ON HOW YOU CAN RANK OVER 500 - 1000 DOLLARS FROM CLICKBANK IN THE NEXT 30DAYS STARTING TODAY. AND ALL THE FULL DETAILS OF MY FREE TRAFFIC TRICKS AND TECHNIQUES I USE PERSONALLY AND CB SECRETS WHICH I MAY NEVER DROP HERE. YOU CAN GET IT AND START SHOOTING-UP YOUR CB EARNINGS. SEE MY SIGNATURE URL FOR DETAILS.

OR SEND ME SMS ON HOW TO ORDER The CB PACK TO: 07038004568 [Please STAMMERERS PREFER SMS THAN CALLS]
I will reply you immediately.

So you see that getting your money from cb is easy as abc. what stops you now? unless you will be waiting until
cb add Nigeria to their list. i pray they do, but i can't wait till then, b/c i may grow old waiting for them.

I will stop here now, i need to take my lunch now. I WILL CONTINUE GIVING YOU SOME INFO THAT WILL HELP U. Any question? Contribution or you like to say thank you. No wahala, DROP IT HERE.

CHEERS
PAUL CHUKWUKERE

I have downloaded mine, six ebooks total, and just going through them now. Really feels good. Will update more when am through with it. Thanks Paul. nwanne jisike naolu. grin
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Opiosko: I have downloaded mine, six ebooks total, and just going through them now. Really feels good. Will update more when am through with it. Thanks Paul. nwanne jisike naolu. grin

Opiosko, Thanks for the review and your feedback of the package. i'm glad you are happy with the offer. remember i have 30days email free consultation regarding the package for you and others who have ordered and will order soon.

@Others, make u give that package a try and see if you will not make your own money from clickbank within 30 days following my practical steps.

Cheers
Paul
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Intellab(m): 1:23am On Aug 07, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

HAHAHA. If you can't make money on clickbank. Maybe you should try PPD. It's ths easiest and best.
See screenshot below:

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Intellab:
HAHAHA. If you can't make money on clickbank. Maybe you should try PPD. It's ths easiest and best.
See screenshot below:

What program is that? How much money and time you have spend so far on it? If you can put that same time and effort on clickbank affiliate biz, i bet you you will make more than 3times of that figure in short time.

Listen, I have done Many Online Programs Such as HYIP [High Yield Investment Program]which burned my money, CPA, Adsense, Online Freelancer and more of that. I Still Insist and says CB Affiliate Business Remains The Best Of All.Take it or leave it.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
MORE TIPS CONTINUES...Today i want to show you how you can make quick cash from cb affiliate product, we will be talking about setting up affiliate review site. where you write a review content of the affiliate offer and insert your affiliate link. this one of the best and most effective way of making affiliate sales.

The review explains the details of the affiliate offer, what the buyer stand to gain buying that product, why the product is the best among other, the testimonies of other users, etc. To see what affiliate review look like google the product name and add review then search. eg: XYZskinclear + reviews, then google. An affiliate review site helps the buyer make an instant decision and instant purchase without asking more question. instead of sending the prospective affiliate buyers to your direct sales page, it is better you set up a review page of that same product and send the buyer, then there he/she makes the final decision.

You get more results [affiliate sales] using the affiliate review site than linking directly
to the sales page. if you don't wanna purchase a domain name and hosting for this ,You can make your affiliate review site free using blogger.com.
Here is the example of how this blogger affiliate site looks like: http://prematureejaculationnaturalremedy..com/ http://www.getexboyfriendreviews..com/

If you want me to help you set up your own affiliate review blog site for you, I'm available now to help you.
I will choose a clickbank affiliate niche and pick your link and write the product review and put it on your blog with
your own affiliate link. and design it more attractive and unique. It cost just 6k, due to the more time it takes, i will only take just 5 people here Only. no more,no less.

Interested? send me an sms ONLY To: 07038004568. [Please Send Me SMS ONLY] Thanks. Or you order for the Full Practical
A-z Guides just 3k Now and receive it into your email box.

NEXT LESSON, I will tell more about applying for your own Payoneer Mastercard for your clickbank withdrawing..you will like it.

Cheers

Paul Chukwukere
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Johniky19(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
whats that ppd?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Johniky19: whats that ppd?
what's ppd?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ernersinfobank(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls buddy this is a very wrong mindset. Infact that is why you will keep losing if you continue this way. I am a Nigerian n I am a blogger and affiliate, 90% of my followers are abroad n they loved me even as a Nigerian. What matters here is if you have what they need. If you don't believe me then check this blog earnersinfobankdotcom. Pls change that mentality if you want to succeed.

deeobserver209:

It's true what you said. The name Nigeria is so messed up. I once got a friend on Facebook. She was an American. We got into chatting and she asked me where am from and I said am a Nigerian. From that moment the girl took off and blocked me immediately. All because I was a Nigerian. After that I opened another Facebook account with America as my nationality. Guest what? I have over 300 American, England and even Argentine Friends in just a few weeks! Let's face it. If you intend to make some connections and international friends online never use Nigeria as your nationality.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by orbitame2011: 4:25am On Aug 13, 2013
You have done a good job,keep it up.
You can promote your affiliate links and increase your earnings for free on
www.torbita.com.
Read more on
www.torbita.com/makemoneyontorbita.php.It is absolutely free.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
LESSON UPDATE....How To Apply For Your Own Payoneer Mastercard To Use In Withdrawing Your Clickbank Earnings

I just got a new Payoneer MasterCard shipped down to my address here in Lagos. I could have updated more of my Clickbank checks but now am going to be using my Payoneer card to withdraw my Clickbank earnings. All i will do now
is use my US A bank details that comes with the Card, change it to my CB account, Clickbank send my money into the account twice a month or weekly [if you choose] Then card automatically re-flight on the card. Then i can easily go
to any ATM around me that accept Mastercard and withdraw my cash. Laugh] You see life is sweet. My people perished
for the lack of knowledge.

Here is simple way to get your own Payoneer Mastercard shipped to your doorstep free:

Before then, you should HAVE ANY OF THESE: Drivers Lenience, National ID Card, Or International Passport.

Then the fist step: Head strength to Payoneer direct and official site following this link:

Step two: fill the forms probably. the forms has section 1 to 3 and it wouldn't take you more than 20 minutes to complete.

Step three: Click submit and check your email within 24hrs to 48hrs to see if they have approved and send your card.

step four: If approved then wait for it to arrive here in Naija. check the day the told you it will arrive. but sometimes it will take more that the days they gave you, for here in Naija it takes 21 days to 30days.

Now as you are waiting for your Payoneer Mastercard that will surely arrive at your doorstep, you should be busy
now making money into your Clickbank account. I have structured how you can start making unending money from Clickbank
within 30days. It is simple, Practical and Easy to do without even spending a dime. Get access NOW At: http://clickbankfornigerians..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG / Shoprite: Insider Shares Details Of The Corporate Restructuring / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.