Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

“the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses (1764 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Deeper Life Pastor Abakporo Nabbed By FBI For Conning An Elderly Woman / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by Elvin001: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
“I am really ashamed of myself particularly as a
Pastor. I have been a Pastor at Deeper Life for over six years but I was tempted to defile these girls.
They are always visiting me, so this particularly day I defiled both of them”. That was the confessional statement of Pastor
Fidelis Eze shortly after he was paraded by the Edo State Police Command for allegedly defiling two under-aged girls. Eze, a pastor with Deeper life Bible Church, Abudu, in Orhiomnwon Local Government Area, of the state was said to have lured the two minors, aged six,
into his room after sending them on an errand. The police alleged that he had carnal knowledge of
the kids before dismissing them. A police source disclosed that father of one of the
girls noticed the unusual way his daughter was
walking when she got home, adding that he
obtained confession from her, which led to the
arrest of the pastor. Apart from reportedly admitting to the rape, Eze
also said he had actually defiled two other minors,
both of them 11 years old sometimes this year,
blaming his act on temptation from the evil spirit. Other suspects paraded alongside the pastor
included three other alleged rapists, a robbery
gang, including a woman, who specialized in
robbing unsuspecting passengers using private
cars which they masquerade as taxi cabs. The Edo State police commissioner, Folusho
Adebanjo, who paraded the 32 criminal suspects to
journalists in Benin, also displayed various arms
and ammunition recovered from them. The commissioner alerted residents of the state on
the new style of criminality, which he said began
after the state government placed ban on the use of
motorcycle in the Benin metropolis. According to him, criminals have devised ways to
rob unsuspecting commuters, using private cars as
taxi cabs. He also expressed worry in the rising cases of
defilement of minors across the state. He said: “Today we have 32 suspects that we are
parading and they are involved different crimes,
ranging from armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism
and people who are involved in defilement of the
girl child. “This defilement thing in the state now is very very
disturbing, we will not allow them to go scot free.
And that is why we continue to appeal to members
of the public to always give us useful information
because we cannot do it alone. “But let me also alert members of the public, there is
an emerging crime since the ban on Okada was
effected, it is called one chance. “What they do is that they always have a woman
amongst them so that will make you not to suspect
them. There is always somebody that claims to be a
Pastor with them, they will deceive you to say you
have a particular problem and they will rob you of
everything. “One of their victims a lady had to go to bank to
withdraw N150,000. We are going to work with
Road Safety and the Board of Internal Revenue so
that all vehicles on the road must be registered.
People should shine their eyes very well, they are
using some vehicles pretending to be taxi drivers”. As a measure to checkmate this new wave of
criminality, Adebanjo called on the Edo State
Revenue Board and the Federal Roads Safety
Commission (FRSC) to ensure registration of
vehicles both old and new that have flooded the
sate capital since the ban on commercial motor cycling. The Police Commissioner equally revealed that the
command had apprehended over 90 suspected
armed robbers and kidnappers within the last five
weeks.
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/07/19/devil-made-me-defile-6-year-old-girls-confessions-of-a-deeper-life-pastor
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by Bolt2011(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
shocked
Where does this devil stay? Someone please give me his/her phone number and house address. Amma deal with the bastaaaaard
Pastor Fide should have resisted the devil and he would FLEE!!!
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by emmanwandud(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Even pastor sef na human being...
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by donem: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
A Deeper life pastor for that matter, hmm!
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by badmeat(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
One round is less than 500 naira,y the little girls
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by manmustwac(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
emmanwandud: Even pastor sef na human being...
That is no reason to rappe 11 year old girls. You need to discipline yourself & take responsibility for your own actions. If he tried that nonsense in a devveloped country he'd go straight to prison
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by Elvin001: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
bad meat: One round is less than 500 naira,y the little girls
lolz... Its N300
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by wordcat(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
And this type of pastor will be among first to shout kill kill kill kill if u dare made mention of gay right.
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by PrettyGaby(f): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2013
good Lord! the devil again. devil why nah? but seriously, what kinda pastor is that and wth does he teach his congregation?
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2013
wordcat: And this type of pastor will be among first to shout kill kill kill kill if u dare made mention of gay right.
y gay right 1st cum ur mind?
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 20, 2013
6yr old gals...hmmm...dis 1 no fit b temptation...na spiritual sumtin
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by Katier00(f): 12:55am On Jul 20, 2013
N300 for wat pls
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by thaoriginator: 12:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Elvin001: “I am really ashamed of myself particularly as a
Pastor. I have been a Pastor at Deeper Life for over six years but I was tempted to defile these girls.
They are always visiting me, so this particularly day I defiled both of them”. That was the confessional statement of Pastor
Fidelis Eze shortly after he was paraded by the Edo State Police Command for allegedly defiling two under-aged girls. Eze, a pastor with Deeper life Bible Church, Abudu, in Orhiomnwon Local Government Area, of the state was said to have lured the two minors, aged six,
into his room after sending them on an errand. The police alleged that he had carnal knowledge of
the kids before dismissing them. A police source disclosed that father of one of the
girls noticed the unusual way his daughter was
walking when she got home, adding that he
obtained confession from her, which led to the
arrest of the pastor. Apart from reportedly admitting to the rape, Eze
also said he had actually defiled two other minors,
both of them 11 years old sometimes this year,
blaming his act on temptation from the evil spirit. Other suspects paraded alongside the pastor
included three other alleged rapists, a robbery
gang, including a woman, who specialized in
robbing unsuspecting passengers using private
cars which they masquerade as taxi cabs. The Edo State police commissioner, Folusho
Adebanjo, who paraded the 32 criminal suspects to
journalists in Benin, also displayed various arms
and ammunition recovered from them. The commissioner alerted residents of the state on
the new style of criminality, which he said began
after the state government placed ban on the use of
motorcycle in the Benin metropolis. According to him, criminals have devised ways to
rob unsuspecting commuters, using private cars as
taxi cabs. He also expressed worry in the rising cases of
defilement of minors across the state. He said: “Today we have 32 suspects that we are
parading and they are involved different crimes,
ranging from armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism
and people who are involved in defilement of the
girl child. “This defilement thing in the state now is very very
disturbing, we will not allow them to go scot free.
And that is why we continue to appeal to members
of the public to always give us useful information
because we cannot do it alone. “But let me also alert members of the public, there is
an emerging crime since the ban on Okada was
effected, it is called one chance. “What they do is that they always have a woman
amongst them so that will make you not to suspect
them. There is always somebody that claims to be a
Pastor with them, they will deceive you to say you
have a particular problem and they will rob you of
everything. “One of their victims a lady had to go to bank to
withdraw N150,000. We are going to work with
Road Safety and the Board of Internal Revenue so
that all vehicles on the road must be registered.
People should shine their eyes very well, they are
using some vehicles pretending to be taxi drivers”. As a measure to checkmate this new wave of
criminality, Adebanjo called on the Edo State
Revenue Board and the Federal Roads Safety
Commission (FRSC) to ensure registration of
vehicles both old and new that have flooded the
sate capital since the ban on commercial motor cycling. The Police Commissioner equally revealed that the
command had apprehended over 90 suspected
armed robbers and kidnappers within the last five
weeks.
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/07/19/devil-made-me-defile-6-year-old-girls-confessions-of-a-deeper-life-pastor
this one is worst than Gov Yerima and other Senators who voted for underage marriage oh.... At the age of 6? Wow! After now all these christians hypcrites no go let us hear word even thou na dem pastors and members dey give underage belle anyhow even inside church...Satan Baptise all of UNA!
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by ijawkid(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2013
Let them excommunicate him from the church and his azz sent to jail.....

angry.......
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by PastorKun(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Where is Olaadegbu? Come and defend your colleague. tongue

@Moderator
This thread is highly recommended for front page.
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by Elvin001: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
front page pls
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by thaoriginator: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Elvin001: front page pls
for where? Dem no go put am there! If yerima now e get there soon enough.
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
There's always an excuse. Throw him in jail whatever he says. Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by Elvin001: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
tha_originator: for where? Dem no go put am there! If yerima now e get there soon enough.
lolz... Maybe i should include a picture of TOnTO Decay kissing her dog.
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by Elvin001: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Katier00 :
N300 for wat pls
for one round
Re: “the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses by PastorKun(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2013
As is usual for olaadegbu and his fellow hypocrites in DL they avoided this thread. Please Olaadegbu come out of hiding and come and defend your colleague here.

(1) (Reply)

The Function Of The Law. / YESHUA Is Christ's Name While Jesus Is A Pagan Name / Fear Is What Traps People In Islam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.