Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun (9417 Views)

Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun. / Drop Your Skype ID For Hook-up / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by lifestyle1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hello pals, There’s so much you can do with Skype – share a bedtime story, talk dirty, host a meeting or take a language class or whatever.
Here’s just a few of the great things you can do:

Free Skype to Skype calls.
Low cost calls and text messages to mobiles and landlines.
Video call on Skype and Facebook.
Free instant messages to your friends, family and colleagues.
Send a message you can see, hear and feel with video messaging.*

All you need to get started is Windows XP, Vista or 7,8, a webcam for video calls and a microphone.

download skype here : http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-windows/

Drop your skype id and let the fun begin

haymoskeyto is my skype id and i'm a male.
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by lifestyle1(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2013
spongeback: Zepora.jindy is mine and I am female

Great, i will add you. kiss

+ you gonna teach me a lot about Ghana... smiley
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by Ccaution(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by blueheart(m): 5:45am On Jul 21, 2013
Omo-ibadan is my skype id
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2013
My skype ID: darnielly
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by 1soul(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2013
okeymax4u.......here to socialize!
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by lifestyle1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
For mature minds only....
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by segzyndpep(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
my skype is calvinlove123 i am a male
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by dokunbam(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
check my profile
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by lorialuv(f): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Loria.oleru
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by phillieb(f): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
betty.muoneke
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by topdiva(f): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2013
baybeestar1
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by kennykg(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2013
Kenny.payru
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by anyaekekehinde(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
First of all, pls view my profile pix, if you are ok, then add me; kehinde2anya
Re: Drop Your Skype Id Lets Skype And Have Fun by Raullusefer: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
raul.lusefer1 (M)

(1) (Reply)

An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain / Meeting Point For Muslim Singles Ready For Marriage. / How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.