Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain (9459 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by tosyne2much(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
*Walks into the stage with my agbada and picks up the microphone cheesy *

Good evening everyone. I'm Tosyne2much, hosting with me today's interview are Wristbangle, Ronald4lif and Mhizkel

I know you are all surprised to see this. It actually took a lot of persuasion to make this possible after it was stopped a long time ago

This evening, our guests are Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Sleekyshuga, Cherlene & YourMain

Hmmmm !!! One bobo and three chics. Isn't that amazing? cheesy

These are the ways the interview will be conducted.

A co-host will ask a series of questions tagging all the guests, and each guest is expected to quote the host and provide answers to the questions. I guess this is not new to us cheesy

The interview will last for 30 minutes, after which the floor will be declared OPEN to the audience to ask whatever questions they might have for the guests

Warning: Please side talks and unnecessary quoting when the floor has not been declared OPEN to the audience, is totally unacceptable as this will lead to derailment which may prevent the thread from serving its purpose

However, I believe we are all matured, so let's endeavour to maintain a propriety of decorum and decency in our manner of speech

Please we beg you with the name of God to please adhere strictly to the aforementioned rules

Thank you cool

Hosts
Wristbangle
Ronald4lif
Mhizkel
Tosyne2much

We acknowledge our Law Enforcement Agents cool

Cc
Rocktation
Farano

Shall we meet our guests?
cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by tosyne2much(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
cool
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by tosyne2much(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'm glad our guests are present cool

i. Kindly tell us your full name, sex, educational background, religion and relationship status

ii. Kindly tell us who introduced you to nairaland, and where your moniker was coined from ?

iii. People claim it's very risky to marry someone whom you know nothing about his/her se.xual capability. What's your take on this?

iv. A broke dude has no business being in a relationship. How true is this assertion?

v. Can you tell us about your turn on and turn off in the opposite sex?

Cc
Emusmith
Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
*Walks into the stage with my agbada and picks up the microphone cheesy *

Good evening everyone. I'm Tosyne2much, hosting with me today's interview are Wristbangle and Mhizkel

I know you are all surprised to see this. It actually took a lot of persuasion to make this possible after it was stopped a long time ago

This evening, our guests are Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Sleekyshuga, Cherlene & YourMain

Hmmmm !!! One bobo and three chics. Isn't that amazing? cheesy

These are the ways the interview will be conducted.

A co-host will ask a series of questions tagging all the guests, and each guest is expected to quote the host and provide answers to the questions. I guess this is not new to us cheesy

The interview will last for 30 minutes, after which the floor will be declared OPEN to the audience to ask whatever questions they might have for the guests

Warning: Please side talks and unnecessary quoting when the floor has not been declared OPEN to the audience, is totally unacceptable as this will lead to derailment which may prevent the thread from serving its purpose

However, I believe we are all matured, so let's endeavour to maintain a propriety of decorum and decency in our manner of speech

Please we beg you with the name of God to please adhere strictly to the aforementioned rules

Thank you cool

Hosts
Wristbangle
Ronald4lif
Mhizkel
Tosyne2much

We acknowledge our Law Enforcement Agents cool

Cc
Rocktation
Farano

Shall we meet our guests?
cool

Present. Let's pray 4 speedy network.
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by wristbangle: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

Let's maintain decorum in the house. Our Law enforcement agents are watching cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Let's patiently wait for them while they type their answers. Mind you, these are sensitive questions so they cannot be rushed cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
1. My name is Boluwatife Sekinah... I think I'll leave my last name.. I'm a female lol I'm in university studying Physiology and neuroscience and some other things. I'm an "agnostic Muslim". I'm single.

2. Ehm I found nairaland in an attempt to find Nigerian jokes. My moniker came from a Mila j song called My Main where she talks about her best friend.

3. I agree to an extent. I'm sure in your courtship sexual capacity will have to come up at some time...

4. Completely false. As long as he's not broke and lazy then a relationship can work. A practical plan that is being put in place on how to better improve his and his partners life.

5. Turn ons: A man with ambition. Passionate. Resilient. Demands respect. Won't let people walk all over him. Courteous.
Turn offs: cocky. Unintelligent.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Swissheart(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
*sits*
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by wristbangle: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
No side comments please. Thank you cool

Anticipating for your reply guests.
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:

i. Kindly tell us your full name, sex, educational background, religion and relationship status

ii. Kindly tell us who introduced you to nairaland, and where your moniker from coined from ?

iii. People claim it's very risky to marry.. whom you know nothing about his/her se.xual capability. What's your take on this?

iv. A broke dude has no business being in a relationship. How true is this assertion?

v. Can you tell us about your turn on and turn off in the

opposite sex?..

Cc
Emusmith
Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain

Name.. Olivia Arimokwu.
I'm female.. An undergraduate of Uniben.. Christian.. And dating.

My bf introduced me to NL. Lol. It was a funny episode. He asked me a question one day and I was staring blankly at him. He was like. "jeez, this news has been all over FP. Go and register on NL, abeg" And here, I am.

My moniker is my first name and a shortened form of my surname.

I agree it's risky really. Let's face the fact. There's so
much sexual publicity everywhere, so expectations are high. It would therefore be really disappointing and somewhat problematic to get married only to find out that ur partner isn't satisfying u sexually. This is a leading cause of infidelity in homes.

Well, it depends on what is meant by "broke." If the guy can manage to find for himself, then fine, he's free to seek out a romantic soul mate. The girl should be able to take care of herself. But if he's pant broke, like he can barely feed
Himself, then he really needs to forget about a relationship until he's somewhat stable financially.

Turn-off.... Bad dress sense... Inability to speak simple and correct English. He mustn't speak grammar like ronald4lif, but he should know to use his tenses. Untidiness... Being garrulous... And being unnecessarily opinionated... And yea, shallow mindedness, too

Turn - on.. That should basically be the opposite of the afore-cited turn offs, charisma included. Aha. I love men that wear nice colognes too.

Cc. Tosyne2much.. Mhizkhel.. Wristbangle.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Cherlene(f): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:

- Cherlene R

- Female

- Undergraduate [ First year ]

- Christian

- In a relationship

ii. Kindly tell us who introduced you to nairaland, and where your moniker from coined from ?

- Came across NAIRALAND whilst browsing a topic

- My moniker is my ACTUAL name

iii. People claim it's very risky to marry someone whom you know nothing about his/her se.xual capability. What's your take on this?

- WELL I would rather focus on the INTERNAL aspect of an INDIVIDUAL as for the EXTERNAL or PHYSICAL capability.

As the term SAYS: Do not JUDGE a book by it's COVER.

v. Can you tell us about your turn on and turn off in the opposite sex?

Turn on:

- a Person who fears the Lord
- Honesty
- Decency

Turn offs:

- Immorality
- Undecency
- Falsifier

Cc
Emusmith
Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore / Who Is Interested In A Nutty Bbm Group.. 8 Guys And 10gurls / SAFARIGIRL: The Tell-all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.