Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' (684 Views)

I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by Codedrock(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has said that in the next three months the problem of Boko Haram insurgency would have been significantly eradicated.The President, a CNN interview monitored by our correspondent on Friday, said Nigeria's "security architecture" was not prepared for the problem of terrorism. He also said the country was not negotiating with Boko Haram contrary to opinions, butsimply making attempts to"change their orientation". Jonathan said,"We are not negotiating with Boko Haram. Itis done all over the world. It is not negotiation. We are not begging. "Our security architecture was first designed to deal with ordinary criminals but since terror started, we have been building it. I believe if you are tointerviewme again in three months' time, you will praise methat this government has tried. "We are tackling terror from various angles. We must first of all stop them through military intervention, which we have initiated by declaring a state of emergency in three states where these terror attacks are predominant."
http://www./news-president-jonathan-says-give-me-thr.xhtml
more gists for today@ www.
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2013
HahahahA. Lemme laugh first sha
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by emperorchedda(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2013
He said dis last yr
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by traffickz(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2013
I believe you GEJ!
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by mcfynest(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2013
i dont believe
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by wordcat(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2013
emperorchedda: He said dis last yr
:
Yes! exactly! correct!
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2013
[size=17pt]Fictitious, Political, Hypothetical, Frivolous, Imaginary, Fabricated, Conventional, Not genuine, Unpalatable, Redundant, Retrogressive, Nonchalant... Statement. [/size]
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by justsayemma(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2013
Its 4ny,we r used 2 it sha,he likes ridiculing himself,no wonder he is d most insulted president in d world.dsame person dat told us he will end it by june last year,more than a year after,he is repeating himself,dsame man dat told us dat d price of cement wil crash in less than a month last year,instead it become higher.d list is endless.
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by 234GT(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2013
Wetin him don dey look all these years?
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by REMMEI(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2013
I wouldn't argue less if our so called president is a schizophrenic patient.
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2013
Shut dat stinking silly slit on your face you call mouth @Mr President
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by Scarpon(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2013
more like 3 years
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by takedat(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2013
He said "significantly eradicated" and not "Totally eradicated". We can all attest to the fact that the attacks have reduced drastically. Extremism cannot win, and will not go away totally.
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by Maxymilliano(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Codedrock: President Goodluck Jonathan has said that in the next three months the problem of Boko Haram insurgency would have been significantly eradicated.

It is either some of the ignorant folks commenting read the news with their eyes closed or having difficulty with comprehension.

The President is spot on in his assessment and anyone with a functioning brain can attest to the fact that boko haram insurgency has reduced significantly with normalcy returning to some of the terror hotbeds in the north.

I agree with the President that in the next three months the problem of Boko Haram insurgency would have been significantly eradicated.
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by samilo88(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2013
As if we were holding back the 3 months before. Are we the calender. ...
Re: President Jonathan Says: 'give Me Three Months And Boko Haram Will Be No More' by premlove(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2013
Look at this man are u fooling men or fooling ur self we ve even given u three yr u could not do any tin. hiss

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Yerima, Other Senators Over ‘child Marriage’ Law / Do We Have A Vice President In Nigeria? / Anambra 2014: Two Candidates Emerge In APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.