Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland (3343 Views)

Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2015
My stay in Nigeria has been wonderful. I was opportune to know about Nigeria and my dad's hometown in Edo state. I was introduced to this site by mulattoclaro. Nairaland is one funny place. I met lots of nice people such as tonyebarcanista, fineguy11, goodboiyy, coolitempa, truckpusher, enahi, edcure, searching4love, martineverest, sandraokosun1, ikwerreboy, kinkyangela, princedebola201, etc and I also met some black monkeys such as abagworo, ezeagu, eurobomber, lygn19, igboprince, biafranqueen, igboson, ugomba, udmaster, Etc. I call them black monkeys cos they're not only primitive but have the tendency to want to annex SS land and oil.

Please SS continue the fight and ensure they don't cajole u into stealing our lands. That's what they've been planning to do. I'm going to Canada for a little vacation but will be back soon.

#SayNoToFlatHeads

14 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by queennexter: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2015
safe journey

1 Like

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Bugatie(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
My stay in Nigeria has been wonderful. I was opportune to know about Nigeria and my dad's hometown in Edo state. I was introduced to this site by mulattoclaro. Nairaland is one funny place. I met lots of nice people such as tonyebarcanista, fineguy11, goodboiyy, coolitempa, truckpusher, enahi, edcure, searching4love, martineverest, sandraokosun1, ikwerreboy, kinkyangela, princedebola201, etc and I also met some black monkeys such as abagworo, ezeagu, eurobomber, lygn19, igboprince, biafranqueen, igboson, ugomba, udmaster, Etc. I call them black monkeys cos they're not only primitive but have the tendency to want to annex SS land and oil.

Please SS continue the fight and ensure they don't cajole u into stealing our lands. That's what they've been planning to do. I'm going to Canada for a little vacation but will be back soon.

#SayNoToFlatHeads

Safe trip bros,

But the Igbo diss wasn't necessary, one love
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by kokoA(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2015
The Canada in your village abi, because the Canada I know has Internet conection o.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2015
kokoA:
The Canada in your village abi, because the Canada I know has Internet conection o.
yes in my village. Bastard child of a million fathers. Idiot.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by akinszz: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ko kan aye
spanishkid:

#SayNoToFlatHeads
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
When someone defines every aspect of their existence on the breed of their mating parents then you know you have a highly confused and unfulfilled pathetic being.

Calling your fellow Africans monkeys?

Nah your papa be the silver back gorilla in this zoo.

Foolish mullato cow

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3104002_fuckrightoffanddontcomeback_png29673eb4909e3db3337145cd2b3e9fdb

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
When someone defines every aspect of their existence on the breed of their mating parents then you know you have a highly confused and unfulfilled pathetic being.

Calling your fellow Africans monkeys?

Nah your papa be the silver back gorilla in this zoo.

Foolish mullato cow
my gift to you worthless negro

5 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
my gift to you worthless negro

Save it for your silver back gorilla father who Fcked his granny at the edge of menopause for papers.

You are not white! And will never be.

If you like keep insulting your heritage.

You missing ape link

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Save it for your silver back gorilla father who Fcked his granny at the edge of menopause for papers.

You are not white! And will never be.

If you like keep insulting your heritage.

You missing ape link
you're so stupid. I'm not white but not black. Wouldn't you eat your banana?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by xmich(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
F-uc-k off Mr man,we no send you

2 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Dhugal: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
kokoA:
Buhahahahaha!
Canada,indeed!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Err, so what are we supposed to say

Congratulations
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
you're so stupid. I'm not white but not black. Wouldn't you eat your banana?

And who gives a rat ass what you are or what you think you are?

Next we will hear of you calling yourself trans

Confused fool.

Egwen!

It means bat in bini but you won't know you confused ediot

14 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by kodded(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
[s]
spanishkid:
My stay in Nigeria has been wonderful. I was opportune to know about Nigeria and my dad's hometown in Edo state. I was introduced to this site by mulattoclaro. Nairaland is one funny place. I met lots of nice people such as tonyebarcanista, fineguy11, goodboiyy, coolitempa, truckpus.her, enahi, edcure, searching4love, martineverest, sandraokosun1, ikwerreboy, kinkyangela, princedebola201, etc and I also met some black monkeys such as abagworo, ezeagu, eurobomber, lygn19, igboprince, biafranqueen, igboson, ugomba, udmaster, Etc. I call them black monkeys cos they're not only primitive but have the tendency to want to annex SS land and oil.

#SayNoToFlatHeads
[/s]

undecided undecided

another South West wannabe

na wa oh!
undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by funstufz: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Do the pix of ur itinerary...when boarding, inside plane, off plane, and others...
Dnt 4rget to post on nairaland
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by jaymichael(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
yes in my village. Bastard child of a million fathers. Idiot.
Guy relax, you take things too personal. If you want to give yourself peace of mind, it's not everything you hold on to your chest too tightly. Less anger, show more love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaymichael:
Guy relax, you take things too personal. If you want to give yourself peace of mind, it's not everything you hold on to your chest too tightly. Less anger, show more love.
ok bros. Thanks bro. V
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Alawe(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:

#SayNoToFlatHeads
The few posts you have made here since you joined have been more negatives than positives and not the things nigerians crave for. As it is online I believe it will be the same offline. I wish it has been true and not a fantasy. Pls go and stay a long time before you come back and if possible don't come back again, you constitute rubbish to nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:

#SayNoToFlatHeads
I smell lies

2 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by jaymichael(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
kiss kiss
spanishkid:
ok bros. Thanks bro. V
Thanks you understand. kiss
spanishkid:
ok bros. Thanks bro. V
Thanks you understand.
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:

#SayNoToFlatHeads
born liar. Say you going to your village in edo where there is no Internet. Mumu. Shey, there is no in Canada. Bush man little devil. Get the hell out and never come back. Tribalist.
Your papa charcoal monkey.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
menabadoo:
I smell lies
that fool is an unrepentant liar
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
All you have to do in Canada is get a smartphone with a data plan and Pronto you will be on Nairaland as if you never left Nigeria.
If you are really trying to get away from Abagworo, Biafranqueen and the rest then stay away from Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by sandraokosun1: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:

#SayNoToFlatHeads
take care my bro, ss would be great

1 Like

Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
meforyou1:
born liar. Say you going to your village in edo where there is no Internet. Mumu. Shey, there is no in Canada. Bush man little devil. Get the hell out and never come back. Tribalist.
Your papa charcoal monkey.
do you think I'm wretched like you? Like someone said i shouldn't take everything to heart. Between me and you who's a bigger tribalist? I don't have your time. Go and die for all I care.
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
sandraokosun1:
take care my bro, ss would be great
thanks sis. I'm going for a little vacation. Part of that vacation is to have an interaction with some prominent Nigerians of South South/Niger Delta extraction on how to move our region forward. If possible get the Canadian government to invest in our region and aid Edo in the construction of the proposed Gelegele seaport. We need to develop our region. The Nigerian govt will not do it for us but we can only do it for ourselves.
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Aigbofa:
All you have to do in Canada is get a smartphone with a data plan and Pronto you will be on Nairaland as if you never left Nigeria.
If you are really trying to get away from Abagworo, Biafranqueen and the rest then stay away from Nairaland.
I'll not be in touch that much cos I'll be very busy. But I'll always contribute when I can. My going to Canada is to meet other Nigerians of South Sourh/Niger Delta extraction to deliberate on how to move our region forward. If possible get the Canadian government to invest in our region and aid in the proposed seaport construction in Gelegele, edo state.
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by sandraokosun1: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
spanishkid:
thanks sis. I'm going for a little vacation. Part of that vacation is to have an interaction with some prominent Nigerians of South South/Niger Delta extraction on how to move our region forward. If possible get the Canadian government to invest in our region and aid Edo in the construction of the proposed Gelegele seaport. We need to develop our region. The Nigerian govt will not do it for us but we can only do it for ourselves.
sure, where are u frm in edo?
Re: I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland by spanishkid(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
sandraokosun1:
sure, where are u frm in edo?
my pops is from Oriohimwon LGA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Traces Badeh, Amosu, & Others’ Properties To Scam / Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President / A Movement To Reconcile The East And The West In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.