Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Mescowap Global Network - Your Home Of Free Symbian And Java Apps/games Download - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mescowap Global Network - Your Home Of Free Symbian And Java Apps/games Download (469 Views)

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To / Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mescowap Global Network - Your Home Of Free Symbian And Java Apps/games Download by Mescopaul(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2013
url: www.mescowap.wapka.me

Whats more guys!
I've been working for years to help ultimately nigerian java and symbian users. Complaints that bulge daily at the site trafficking gotten from so many so called download sites have been a thing of concern to symbian users.
Take for example i've tried to download the latest Real football 2013 from the famous waptrick , but all i got is an error file. Now that problem is solved at this newest global network.

Get all your apps hot and fresh from the gurus ,once its clicked it does not transfer to another website or page, but straight to your phone. Listed features includes:
Web Hosting
Pastor Kumuyi message download.
Post+tweaks+trickz.
Literature Arena.
Free Airtime Offer.
And lots more! Dont miss the 1month free airtime and data offer for 30registered members.
Log now.

MescoWap Global Network

www.mescowap.wapka.me

Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Tablets And Phones From Blong For Sale In Nigeria / Curve 6 / What Plan Would I Be On Etisalat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.