Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,601 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To (606 Views)

Mescowap Global Network - Your Home Of Free Symbian And Java Apps/games Download / Unlock and Activate Your Iphone / Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2011
hello guys, u can now check the network your iphone is locked to. this will be a good idea if u plan to activate your iphone thru itunes to get d valid certificates that comes with itunes activation(especially push notification). also if u dont want to jailbreak(like iphones on ios 4.3.4 and above) and u want to activate your iphone(maybe after a restore) u can use this method.

I also just got a global activation simcard and its programmer, so once u know d network d fone is locked to, we can then configure the mnc-mcc,imsi and d iccid to activate the iphones. With this method, u dont need to be looking for the sim card your iphone is locked to before activating. also u will be able to use your gevey sims on 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 without the need for any jailbreak(tethered), so u can always switch off the phone anytime u want.
call 08053250698 for more info.
Re: Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2011
1st customer i used d activation sim for today told me d fone was locked to T-mobile Germany. I configured d activation sim for T-Mobile germany and connected to itunes,itunes replied dat it is not locked to t-mobile. so i used d network finder and discovered it was locked to ORANGE FRANCE(can u imagine). I configured d activation for orange france and withing seconds d iphone4 was officially activated from itunes with IOS 4.3.5. So d guy can reboot anytime he wants. we also discovered dat he can officially unlock it for a fee.

So d tool is very very useful.

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Blackberry Tour For Sell / Blackberry Bold 3 For Sale (used) / Nokia E63 Ogently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.