Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Open Letter To Seun Osewa And His Antispam Bot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun Osewa And His Antispam Bot (921 Views)

Seun Osewa And Mod Please Unbanned My Blog / Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Seun Osewa And His Antispam Bot by oshobar(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2013
It has become a trend for Antispam bot to ban me for 24hrs whenever I update my property listing. It is really unfair, annoying and frustrating especially for we businessmen that don't come here to play or crack unneccesary jokes. Mr Seun, please asides these 21 rules(which I broke non) are there other hidden rules or you guys just use it to frustrate Nairalanders. My profile that was banned is www.nairaland.com/homesoflife And the post that was banned is on www.homesoflife..com

Can anyone pls explain the reason for my ban?
Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa And His Antispam Bot by obidevine(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2016
oshobar:
It has become a trend for Antispam bot to ban me for 24hrs whenever I update my property listing. It is really unfair, annoying and frustrating especially for we businessmen that don't come here to play or crack unneccesary jokes. Mr Seun, please asides these 21 rules(which I broke non) are there other hidden rules or you guys just use it to frustrate Nairalanders. My profile that was banned is www.nairaland.com/homesoflife And the post that was banned is on www.homesoflife..com

Can anyone pls explain the reason for my ban?

i have been experiencing the same problems , well please who knows where i can get a fairly used pure water making machine in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

the evil 4:00pm rush hour in lagos state / Video Of The Assault, A Girl Beating Up Another / Glo Bounce "Reloaded"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.