Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! (1974 Views)

Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! / Seun,the Anti-spam BOT Is Frustrating A Lot Of Users / Nairaland's Antispam Bot Eating Up Adverts And Banning Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! by luluosas(m): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
Sorry luluosas, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: You have been auto-banned by the antispam bot. You may be unbanned shortly.
Please DO NOT REPOST: your post is still here, just hidden. So sorry!

Seun, the above antispam messages came to me three days ago and yesterday as well. With this, I was temporary banned from posting. The threads I created were neither spam messages nor abusive in nature. You never modified the threads if actually they contained spam issues. The best thing you ought to have done is to view the threads critically to see, if they were really spam messages.
I don't know how many people this has happened to before but, I think you need to adjust your auto antispam bot.
Here are the links of the threads I created which I was banned for. Please nairalanders, visit and see if these links contains any spam issues.

Education Section: Topic: Citadel Of Learning Turning Into Red Zone http://www.9jabook.com/forum/topics/biu-university-ladies-take-on

Phone/Internet Section: Topic: Glo Out With 1derful Offer http://www.gloworld.com/latestnews2.asp
Re: Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2011
^^^ I feel your pain bro, you're not alone.
Re: Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! by luluosas(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2011
Seun has added another dimension to the spam issue. If you ever quote Sahara Reporters as your source of your post, you will auto banned. Seun is transferring his hatred of Sahara reporters to innocent NLanders. It is a pity.
Re: Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! by luluosas(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2011
Seun, what parameters do you use in setting your antispam bot? You need to modify it quickly because, it is making rubbish of posts here. Thank you.
Re: Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! by kochees: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
For fear of being banned i cant even put the website name here.
Please Mr Seun, please remove my website ( t h e n e t h e l p e r s .c o m) from your antispam filter.
I have been banned numerous times for putting that website name in posts i make at the business thread and any where on Nairaland.
You can see the website is completely harmless, informative and more over its just a blog.

PLEASE HELP!
Re: Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! by temmypotter(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
I was just banned now and I'm just laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation because I'm sure I'm nt guilty of the charges...spam?? U gotta b kiddin me
Re: Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! by luluosas(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2014
Even when you post a spam-less thing, they will still ban you. Na wa for this people sef

Re: Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Modified

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Ifeanyi Ubah / Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe / es

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.