Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,697 members, 7,851,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Akpor The Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpor The Governor (507 Views)

#riversrerun: Unconfirmed Poll Results From Phalga And Obio-akpor BY SAHARA Rep. / Amaechi sacks Obio-Akpor councillors, chairman / Court Reinstate Obio/akpor Council Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpor The Governor by danielarem(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2013
AKPOR D GOVERNOR AND HIS
POLITICAL GODFATHER.
After the election.

GF: Akpor congrate, you're new elected governor of Jeun sapo
state and you're taking over from me tomorrow and i hope u remember the conditions.

Akpor: Thank u sir and i will not 4get the conditions.

GF: Take these doccument and
read it.

Akpor: Ok sir, my first tenure in office i must construct good
roads, provide adequate security,
good education, transportation,
free health care even if possible i should pay their house rents so that we can gain their vote for my 2nd term.

Akpor continue reading: But, my
2nd term. I've served them and now they should serve me.
I should demolish talakanian properties and build shoping
complex and lend it to rich man and women. Force them to pay
tax because, the money'll be use to campaign for one of ur boy in
other State. Increase school fees, mont unexpected Toll gate, even if possible they should pay for
the State fresh air.

Akpor: Sir, these is 2much for the
innocent masses and Obas may denounce all these.

GF: U mentioned Obas, i gave them fruit and they cannot say
the truith. And who care about the masses, i imposed u to bring my return.

Akpor: O.k sir, i may even go for 3rd term?

GF: No, no, no! Dont be a greedy man. Dont you know that, their is some1 that waiting for these office?

Akpor: Sir, we can change our state constitution and sir, who is these person that want to succeed me?

GF: My driver!

(1) (Reply)

Local Government Shelves Planned Strike / Gunmen Abduct Three Female Primary School Teachers In Edo / 'Awka City Has Enjoyed Uninterrupted Power Supply For 3 Weeks' - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.