Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

@seun: Nairalanders And Some Nonsense Mods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / @seun: Nairalanders And Some Nonsense Mods (465 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones / Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1)

@seun: Nairalanders And Some Nonsense Mods by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2013
I think if too many Nairalanders are complaining in one voice about a mod, I suggest you look seriously into it.

Except maybe if, you are a coward.
Re: @seun: Nairalanders And Some Nonsense Mods by Freiburger(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
^ Hope you 're aware that trolling got its own consequences.
Re: @seun: Nairalanders And Some Nonsense Mods by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Freiburger: ^ Hope you 're aware that trolling got its own consequences.
so, how is this trolling?
That I'm saying my opinion about majority opinions about some mods is trolling?
Or that I'm speaking against the act of some dictator mods is a troll?

Are u a mod? Let me reserve the F word for u l8r

(1)

Wole Soyinka's 'domestic Appendage' Revisited / Attention Cocacola - Static Advert On Mobile Trucks Depicts Wrong Message / Soo Touching :a Child Exchange Her Life For Other Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.