Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones (1166 Views)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 19, 2014
As you all know there have been a proliferation of female suicide bombers in Nigeria. Some people have hypothesized that most of the women used as sacrificial lambs to carry out these mass murders are among the 1000 women Boko haram has kidnapped and brainwashed.

Haven said this, I will urge the discerning to stay out of large political rallies. These sor of gatherings are likely going to be the next target of these blood suckers. Please stay away no matter how much you are paid, stay away! The 3 months to 2015 will be very bloody! Stay safe, Nigeria is entering very dangerous times. Life is better than N2000 they will pay you to sing their praises. Stay away! Both APC and PDP rallies...Stay away...Again, Stay away!

-CramJones

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by White007(m): 3:43am On Nov 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by ogaofficer(m): 3:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 19, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Candyrain(m): 4:11am On Nov 19, 2014
I've read many of your post but never knew you have a part of you that really cares. Nice one Cramjones

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by lonelydora: 4:16am On Nov 19, 2014
I never knew you are so caring like this.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by oluwafemi113(m): 4:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Thankx brother

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by adekennis(m): 4:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Thank you sir..I hope they listen to u cos it's like Owu Elepo is struck in thier ear angry

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Horus(m): 5:20am On Nov 19, 2014
The SSS need to study methods to detect suicide bombers from a distance, before they strike. This is not an easy task
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Where was my sense of reasoning before? Until I read this, all I think is how to make money come 2015. Tnx op

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by 2cato: 5:34am On Nov 19, 2014
It seems cramjones knows and understand the workings of the sucide bomber. It is well. At least a broken clock is right once a day.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by bitterpenis(m): 5:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Na who them fit buy with money go attend such, besides you don't have to be at a rally to show support for a political party
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by AdeniyiA(m): 5:46am On Nov 19, 2014
The political class should come together to tackle this monster called Boko haram or else what cramjones said above would be the next plans of d BH

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:51am On Nov 19, 2014
He who has ears, let him hear. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Mimisboygreat: 6:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Chai! My broda cramjones, I was wondering if u were d one dat posted dis tin. U rili do care unlike ur oda posts. Weldone. N I hope dat pipl will undastnd dis n becareful hw dy attend som political gathering. Ijiji na-anaghi anu ihe n'eso ozu ala n'iyi
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 19, 2014
The gods have spoken.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Energito: 6:21am On Nov 19, 2014
cramjones:
As you all know there have been a proliferation of female suicide bombers in Nigeria. Some people have hypothesized that most of the women used as sacrificial lambs to carry out these mass murders are among the 1000 women Boko haram has kidnapped and brainwashed.

Haven said this, I will urge the discerning to stay out of large political rallies. These sor of gatherings are likely going to be the next target of these blood suckers. Please stay away no matter how much you are paid, stay away! The 3 months to 2015 will be very bloody! Stay safe, Nigeria is entering very dangerous times. Life is better than N2000 they will pay you to sing their praises. Stay away! Both APC and PDP rallies...Stay away...Again, Stay away!

-CramJones
1000 women ke?Apc lying since 2013.
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Godfullsam(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2014
Wait oh shocked you mean those guys risking their lives and singing the praise of polithiefians are being paid only 2k .
Poverty is indeed a terrible disease . Between Op tanx alot for the info .
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by okotv(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2014
nice information.,....ignorance must be dealt with
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2014
If you really can't stay away from political rallies due to the financial incentives, come patronize me.

NIGERIAN ODESHI SERVICES

We specialize in bullet proof jazz, grenade proof jazz, IED proof jazz e.t.c.

Refunds would be made if you don't survive the attack.
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by ROZZAYY(f): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by honey001(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Energito:
1000 women ke?Apc lying since 2013.

Is this only wat u can deduce from this post

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Very funny that a political notification gets moved to "General" section. This site is just annoying. Seun take note!

-CramJones
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lollllzzzzzz i cant stop laughing cheesy cheesy shocked
Slonge2:
If you really can't stay away from political rallies due to the financial incentives, come ptronize me.

NIGERIAN ODESHI SERVICES

We specialize in bullet proof jazz, grenade proof jazz, IED proof jazz e.t.c.

Refunds would be made if you don't survive the attack.

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Persuasion To Reveal And Review 'likes' / University Of Benin Uniben 2015/2016 Final List | Vc Admission List Is Out / PHCN Worker Electrocuted In Isolo, Died Hanging On The Ladder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.