Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria (4888 Views)

Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by sunny4all(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2006
Dear Fans,

Have you heard the bad news? FIFA on a classified press release this morning bans Nigerian for two solid years. The body has demanded that Nigeria should go and put its soccer house in order.

The implication of this ban is that our dear country would not participate in any international championship - soccer for another gruelling two years. Our youths are indeed the losers for this calamity caused by leadership greed. Do not ask me the source - a breaking news this morning. Check your CNN - the news keep coming in every five minutes interval. It is sad indeed but I told you earlier in this forum that Galadima will bring down this misfortune to soccer loving Nigerians. Well, the deed is done - take heart fans.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by hucarson(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2006
It serves em right.
Even FIFA was gutted Nigeria didn't make the world cup because of its shambolic way the NFA handled the management of the Super Eagles.
NFA is a major problem and until some people are flushed out of that organisation Nigeria will continue to struggle and crawl in misery.
The Ban should have been 10 years cos Nigeria needs more time to re-build NFA.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by spikelord(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2006
So then Nigeria won't participate in the upcoming African Cup of Nations in 2008
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by sammietos(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2006
You guys are just been fooled. The stakeholders and the board has settled there differences.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2006
This could not be true, at least I heard it over the radio since yesterday that we have been left off the hook. If it is true any link to the story?
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by spikelord(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2006
My God. I fell for that sh!t
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by selingel: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is what Chris Giwa, and his Sport minister wants. GOD will shame both, in a way they didnt expect.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by Enjoyment1(f): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
If not for the love of Nigeria by Fifa and Caf, this nation would have gone the way of this headline by now. But what baffles me is that, despite headlines like the above, Nigerian football adminisTHIEFtors, will never relent to take us back.

Meanwhile, a big shame on the current sport minister. I hope he is enjoying this bad headline, we are currently being exposed to, becos I see no reason he has hidden behind Giwa to embarrass this nation. Now, he will take a more bolder step against Giwa.

Finally, I hope we dont go the way of this thread again. The clock is ticking....Tick-tuck! Tick-tuck!! Tick-tuck!!!
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by Optional2(f): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tnk God 4 them na only our gals i dy pity cos dy get world cup nxt yr 4 canada.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by Hadeyeancah(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is 2006 topic
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by Enjoyment1(f): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hadeyeancah:
This is 2006 topic

What is the difference between 2006 ban, and the one about to be announced anytime from now? The shame of a nation.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by Enjoyment1(f): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/categories/south-africa/dr-tammy-danagogo-does-not-expect-fifa-to-ban-the-nigerian-football-federation/175669

The above, is the reason why I belief Danagogo, is the person using Giwa to kill our football. Shame on him....
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
May God faya everybody wey dey behind this. They keep embarassing us. Greedy idiots. I expect 9ja to be in the 70th position by da time the ban expire

(1) (Reply)

LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar / Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match / Is Mikel Obi The Most Decorated/successful Nigerian Footballer? Photo Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.