Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,409 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams (17000 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / Remembering Kudirat Abiola, 19 Years After Her Assassination (pictures) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Theyjih: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2013
if a bloodline can lay down their life neglecting so much wealth to serve their nation (of course a lil selfish interest isnt negligible) all in the name of been patriotic yet the reward is gruesome death with no evidence enough to get justice. how on earth do you build a patriotic generation (irrespective of the ethnic borderline)whose closest feel to a patriot(s) they can relate to got no justice?
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by zada(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2013
@culture, thank u for that brief and sound response@ padogugue life is a funny senario. The whole yoruba race over time has experienced traitors, it is no longer news dat their kinsmen sale each oda for a price. Even Abiola has sold his kinsmen for a price and history has payed him back in his own coin. The yoruba people claim to be better educated than any of the regions put together as nigeria. Major Hamza Al'Mustapha was imprisoned for 14 years without judgement, the court dat discharged him for lack of evidence was in the south west, his lawyer was from the south west. I wonder wat the yorubas wiLl say if he was tried in the north and not found guilty. Even wen june 12 was @ its peak some yoruba elder statesmen were silent abt it, they supported his denial as a winner,wen Abacha claimed their was a coup to ova throw his government some yoruba kinsmen were summoned to Aso rock on returning back they all kept silent. My question is was it b'cos Gen.Abacha said the truth or was it for the simple reason that we are here today discussing this issue. A legal court of law made a ruling and justice was served, wat eslse do the yoruba race want with Al'Mustapha? Wen the case was at its peak we didn't hear them comment, the were all ok even with the education and numbers of legal lumiNaries the yoruba race has no one commented on a quick justice to be served. Is 14yrs not such a long time for jus a single trial I ask? After judgement, I don't knw wat the brohaha is all abt . Pa Fasheun is a man full of sanity, well educated and reserves the right in his own capacity to forgive and forget watever grudge he holds against mustapha. I am very sure today if MKO was alive and a free man, he wld surely say he has forgiven Abacha and Mustapha. As for Gani, he only seeks to be relevant at this juncture since he has lost face in the struggle for the founder of OPC. He shld jus be quite and let the sleepin dog lie in stead of looking for someone to bury along.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Kei144(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2013
Why does anybody think that Al Mustapha does not deserve amnesty? Did he really kill more people than all the others that have been granted amnesty?

However, I have nothing to say about Dr. Fasehun's action.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Shadydamsel(f): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2013
Speechless
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2013
Choi
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Willy4Willy: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2013
Rubbish from Gani
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by koladebrainiac(m): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2013
ConcernMan: This is what I have been waiting for a very long time. The day the young vibrant Gani Adam will be let loose on his chain to tame this old senile man called Dr Fredrick Fasehun. Fasehun has completely mortgaged his conscience because of money and power.

But wait ooooooo I thought Yoruba people are united people lipsrsealed

What is happening

Fasheun is an isolate case
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by maybel(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
I'm not a yoruba man but it is worrying to see Fasheun display unparralel love for somebody who has been accused of murdering a prominent yoruba man. I am not against Al Mustapher neither am i absolving him. If he(Fasheun) loves Al Mustapher that much it is not right to publicly display that kind of ignorance as a leader of a race. If Fasheun still remains a leader in yoruba land, i wil advise yoruba people to ask Guilder to conduct ultimate search for his successor immediately. My candid advice.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
Katsumoto:

Faseun can forgive because Faseun is chasing Pipeline security contract worth millions of dollars and everything Faseun is doing is to ensure that SW votes are split in 2015 to result in GEJ victory. As for that story about Faseun escaping Al Mustapha's hitmen, I no longer believe it because it was told by Faseun himself.
my brother, not only fasehun, but olu fala e, bek o ransome-kuti (fela's brother), yet we all say to err is human, to forgive is divine, fasehun has been on al mustaphas case as far back as 2010, was there any pipe line contract then? Be certain of your facts...
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by whitecat007: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
You must be a fool for putting your trust in people you know will betray you.
Muhammed bello:
my frn thr is no any tribe on earth tht bitreyed somebody like yo-ru-ba
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Niyomi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
I don't even know who amoung them is representing the intrest of Yoruba
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by whitecat007: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nigeria will soon divide, so let's see the excuse you will have for your backwardness.
tony-kel:
Don't u 4get that the yorubas are the hypocrites we have in this country. They have been the problem of nigeria since independence.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by readonenaire(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
azzima: dummy, ameachi is a politician and fasheun is not. Ode
oponu amukun meko.... Read the post again ... Aladojuti omo rada rada
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Katsumoto: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
krispycash: my brother, not only fasehun, but olu fala e, bek o ransome-kuti (fela's brother), yet we all say to err is human, to forgive is divine, fasehun has been on al mustaphas case as far back as 2010, was there any pipe line contract then? Be certain of your facts...

Forgiveness is for those who seek it genuinely and not for those who act like heroes for their sins. Faseun has been acting funny for years, but many didn't know the reasons why. If Faseun was following A-Mustapha around like a lost puppy, many wouldn't have known of his betrayal. Faseun is a modern day Afonja.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Temisan220(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dr. Fasehun as old as u are, u can not even think. See u will die one day and we will remember u by your work, are u hearing me AGBALAGBA DINDINRIN, ONIJEKUJE, AGBAYA
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Temisan220(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dr. Fasehun as old as u are, u can not even think. See u will die one day and we will remember u by your work ONIJEKUJE,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna / Court Orders Kogi Government To Pay Civil Servant’s Salary / There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.