Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight (3759 Views)

Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo / Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by Kaymisola(f): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
Really, it's high haters we stopped making jest of this woman - sorry, lady I mean - she is really working to at least slim down. The least we could do is cheer her up and encourage her to do more...
She spent half of the day at the gym today, oh dear and here's a photo I got...she was there with a mate - It was a bit telling them apart, they kinda look like sisters.
Go Gbogbo bigs gurlz, keep rocking!
Oh by the way, in a recent interview, she plainly said "No I can’t lose weight for any man. Any man who doesn’t like me the way I am can as well keep a distance. Why must I even lose weight for a man? What if I lose weight and I find someone else and he says I want you to add weight for me then I will add weight again for the person. It doesn’t make any sense. Everybody can’t like you so if you don’t like me just stay away.http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/look-eniola-badmus-really-working-hard.html

1 Like

Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by Omobarca: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
grin Birds of †he same feathers ROLL togther. Nice one though wink
Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by AbuMikey(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
#sighs
Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
more pictures from her gym session - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/spotted-eniola-badmus-at-gym_20.html
cos after it, Eniola and her friend went swimming to cool off.

Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by Brimmie(m): 2:31am On Jul 21, 2013
[size=14]See Person Head On Their Chest!! undecided[/size]
Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by studio43(m): 2:39am On Jul 21, 2013
Hehehehe
Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by ichomi(m): 3:32am On Jul 21, 2013
yepaa, See Chest wink
Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by lepasharon(f): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2013
I thougth she doesn't care what ppl think grin
Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2013
Not after exercising , she eat double ration! Let her cut down portion of her food intake and eat healthy...plenty of veggies and beans...

Fish too, if possible, stop red meat
Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by Wendy80(f): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tot she said bn Big is her Brand that she ok with her body. Some fat pple will just be deceiving themselves (no offence) that's how Monique and the Ibru Sisters were all like 'we are big, bold and beautiful, we like the way we are'
Shebi they're all Slim now after doing Gastric Bypass.
Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by hatux: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nah! Who 'em biitches fvcking with?
Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by youngberry001(m): 12:38am On Apr 02, 2015
wow DAT chicks beside her looks tereble wink
Re: Look! Eniola Badmus Really Working Hard On Her Weight by jessiecah(f): 3:41am On Apr 02, 2015
You go girl

(1) (Reply)

WOW: Are These Lil Wayne's Kids? / Yvonne Nelson Looking Great With Her Braids On In New Pictures / Dagrin's Ill-fated Car Abandoned In LASU Over 20k Debt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.