Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (53421 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by bbankky: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Actress Ngozi Ezeonu’s recent pictures hit the net and it went viral….viral with insinuations about her being ill and not looking nice.

Probably because she has been out of circulation for a while and showed up looking all slim,people are shouting that she is ill.
Reacting to questions concerning her new look, here is what she had to say…

“I am not sick, i have been battling with my weight for ten years and i have finally achieved what i want. i am not sick, it is my choice to loose some weight and i pulled it off. I feel good loosing weight, it takes a lot of discipline”

How did you pull it off?

”I cut off eating a lot of things, i was addicted to coca cola, juice and i cut off all that, i also stopped eating banana altogether, it took a lot of discipline.

I stopped eating too much carbohydrates and i eat more of proteins and a lot of veggies…a lot”

So you are not ill?

”I wonder why they will think i am ill when my skin is glowing and when i feel good..when people are used to see you looking fat and they see all the fat gone,their eyes plays tricks on them”

What is the secret of your glowing skin?

”i didn’t do anything,i don’t even do facials,i don’t even have a cleanser. i just drink lots of water and dont forget i am light skinned”.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by nerodenero: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
The new look is not bad at all. It is just that we are used to the old looks where she looks like Big Mama. We will surely get used to the new look lepacious-Ngozi.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
We are on the same page Madam Ngozi.
little carb, plenty protein.....I enjoy roasted salmon*hhhmmmmmmmm*

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nice one!

You look good, all those orobos go dey jealousy you, might be calling you all sorts of names like, lepka, fido. Judo, sick etc...don't listen to them.

Just eat and drink well and see your life change

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by oyecuteez(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Praise God for putting me on front page!

Hw her live take concern me
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Drsheddy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
wots my biz
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Jeezyy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
I like d fatty her better

29 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Djkels(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Low carb!!! I ate rice garri etc etc and stil lost weight

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Dipville(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
Cool tho
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
OMG! She looks MUCH YOUNGER with the weight loss. Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nothing wrong with losing weight as long as you're happy and comfortable in ur skin. She's such a beauty, she looks gorge either ways.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by AdexAbbey(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
I made it 2day... FP tinz... #Dancing Azonto#

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
people cant be satisfied,you are fat,they will call you hippopotamus,you are slim,they will call you straw,abeg Ngozi,no mind them,you look good to me jare,so far you are satisfied with you look .

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by deife(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wow!shocked Indeed all things are possible for those who believe.
smiley Congratulations ma'am.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Yazmin: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
What does it take to be on front page...
Have changed my network and phones , still no show.
Abi who have I wronged ...? All dis village peeps sef..*thinking*!

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
I no believe.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Kslib(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
All ye coca-cola sellers should expect low patronage from fat wise women who wanna loose weight henceforth...lol
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by cashkid18(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
ROSYL: We are on the same page Madam Ngozi.
little carb, plenty protein.....I enjoy roasted salmon*hhhmmmmmmmm*
wu asked u angry

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
I don't believe her,her hands are wrinkled,she's definatly sick.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
AdexAbbey: I made it 2day... FP tinz... #Dancing Azonto#
first time?congrat
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by lincoln2t: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by cashkid18(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Am nw a believer cool
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by owolabifunke14(f): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Her new look is not bad even though she slimed down very well. I eat 2 times a day and it helps me a lot. I can't do away with chocolate even if doctor says so

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by nickxtra(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
She has to say the truth. She cannot cheat nature. If she feels better in this her present look just to please people, but trying to cheat nature, well... I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by SegunBanjoko: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
But why? She looks like her daughter. Well,that's wot she had wanted 10yrs ago.
Shout out to Haydey 2-2 on dis page.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ojuju calabar
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Jossymine(f): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
AdexAbbey: I made it 2day... FP tinz... #Dancing Azonto#
Any crown?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Jaywilzee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
oyecuteez: Praise God for putting me on front page!

Hw her live take concern me
if e no concern u,,, u no go comment...
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Jaywilzee(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
Alimzo: I don't believe her,her hands are wrinkled,she's definatly sick.
DOKITOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.