Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,147 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Make money from Domain Name Investment. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make money from Domain Name Investment. (759 Views)

How To Make Money From Bulk Sms Business With Little Capital? / Register To Pick Up Your Western Union Money From Anywhere Without Going To Bank / How To Move Money From Paypal Or Alertpay, Etc Directly Into A Nigerian Bank Acc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make money from Domain Name Investment. by columbus71(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2008
Internet, as a major road for the world becoming a global village, business men and webmasters are searching for quality domain name(s) for the respective businesses. And they are ready to pay you huge sum, if you have the website they want. Why not join the train now! Just as I have done before it passes you by.

What is a domain?
A domain is the address of a web server (website), domain names are usually in four (4) parts which include:
• The protocol (either http:// or ftp ://)
• The world wide web (www)
• The dot symbol before the name of the organization which is the owner of the website.
• The last part specifies the organization that owns the domain. (i.e .com, edu, gov etc.)
For example: www.colcash.com

Benefits of a domain name:
Domain investment has become the newest way of making endless income on the internet. This includes renting your domain to google.com advertisers or promoting you offline business online, even on that same domain which has been rented to google.com. While doing this, there are other companies that can also advertise on your site too which include kontera.com and others.
If you don’t want to use it but want to build the traffic and sell, then sedo.com is there for you. While you site is been listed for sale you build your traffic and at that time sedo.com will be advertising on your site (Parking. Example of a parked domain is www.colcash.com) and pays you for any click you receive on your site (pay-per click). These are just a few of the benefits you will derive from domain name investment. Trust me; you can make a living from domain parking at sedo if you have good traffic and clicks.

How to start:
Getting started is as easy as ABC and as cheap as N4,500. Before you start you need to consider these following factors:
• The name of the domains (it should be popular and short).
• The extension or suffix (.com or .net) also influence your domain popularity level and a chance of quick purchase.
I encourage you to carry out research properly before you chose a domain name.

How to register your domain name:
To register you domain is very cheap and simple. There are many registrars on the internet but most of them only accept credit cards. But never worry you can actually buy you domain name in naira, visit www.moneydomain.org or call me on +2348062945857 or e-mail me on info@colcash.com or call my friend owner of money domain Mr. Emmanuel on +2347031359128 to get your domain registered today!!!
With just N4500, you get one (1) year license. For any question or comment feel free to contact me on the addresses below:

Columbus Emmanuel
+2348062945857
info@colcash.com
info.colcash@googlemail.com
www.colcash.com
http://colcash..com

[s]Note: This is not a get rich quick business it needs your support to grow.[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss Today: It's No Gimmick / Cheapest It Tools And Accessories In Lagos / Games I Want To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.