Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ipad Everywhere,no More Bible In The Church,can Ipad CAST OUT DEMONS? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ipad Everywhere,no More Bible In The Church,can Ipad CAST OUT DEMONS? (627 Views)

An Open Letter To The Church: How The Church Can Make The World A Better Place / 25 Good Things Your Nigerian Church Can Do For You / Summerise The Bible In One Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad Everywhere,no More Bible In The Church,can Ipad CAST OUT DEMONS? by chigodo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
It is no longer a secrete that nowadays ipad is replacing bible in the church and we call It modern day Christianity. Now my question is, can one cast out demons with an ipad?
Re: Ipad Everywhere,no More Bible In The Church,can Ipad CAST OUT DEMONS? by thorpido(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
What is wrong with an Ipad?
It's an electronic device that can be used to store information.You can download bible into it and better still have different versions for better bible study.You can also take notes with it which makes it a very effective device.
Re: Ipad Everywhere,no More Bible In The Church,can Ipad CAST OUT DEMONS? by chigodo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
I quite agree with you but we've always failed to acknowledge the fact that some factors which are peculiar to our environment makes these things difficult to work here,have u also thought of the risk of carrying ur ipad around late at night maybe when you need to attend a vigil?,I don't have an ipad but most times I don't feel okay with carring my (ordinary) bb to vigils because of these hoodlums,also how about the challenge of power supply? What if you wanna read your bible and your ba3 is down?

thorpido: What is wrong with an Ipad?
It's an electronic device that can be used to store information.You can download bible into it and better still have different versions for better bible study.You can also take notes with it which makes it a very effective device.
Re: Ipad Everywhere,no More Bible In The Church,can Ipad CAST OUT DEMONS? by Omobarca: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
I agree with Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ OP. Most people follow this stupid trend just t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ show-off their devices. Anyways, depends on †he church Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ attend. There was one C.A.C church I attended, if u don't have any bible on Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥, Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥'ll feel like a leper. †he pastor was like "okay, hold ur bible like a sword of fire A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ all" of what use will an iPAD Βε̲̣ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ such situation [size=20pt]PROUDLY M.F.M btw[/size] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ipad Everywhere,no More Bible In The Church,can Ipad CAST OUT DEMONS? by Icocop101(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
chigodo: It is no longer a secrete that nowadays ipad is replacing bible in the church and we call It modern day Christianity. Now my question is, can one cast out demons with an ipad?

Point of correction op, casting out demons is far more than having a Bible in your hand and pointing it out to a demon-possessed with the intention of casting him out; you cast out demons with the spoken word of GOD(RHEMA) like Jesus did to satan in the wilderness in the days when he became flesh and dwelt amongst men,by simply saying .....it is written! GOD BLESS.
Re: Ipad Everywhere,no More Bible In The Church,can Ipad CAST OUT DEMONS? by Rhymeyjohn: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Does bible cast out demons too? Except you have taken the bible for a kind of magical book that possess supernatural power within its pages. The Sword of the Spirit, not the print on those dried pulp is what satan fears.

(1) (Reply)

Destroying The Forces Of Miscarriages/barrenness And Their Agents In Marriage / Saint John Chrysostom On Fasting / Haaa, Pastor's Son Says Miracles Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.