Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex In Nigeria (2627 Views)

Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse Ibadan / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex In Nigeria by Cutie09(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'm thinking building a house in Lagos, five bedroom duplex house around ikeja, ikorodu,isolo,ikotun Agege area of Lagos I'll really appreciate someone to help me on how to go about it like things to do before getting the land and how to go about it your advice opinions will be appreciated thanks.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex In Nigeria by Juell(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Am an architect, send me a message and I'll give u the details. juellone@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex In Nigeria by webcam(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
@poster let anybody that want to give you info should post it on here avoid talking to ppl you never see outside this forum
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex In Nigeria by fendorf(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Cutie09: I'm thinking building a house in Lagos, five bedroom duplex house around ikeja, ikorodu,isolo,ikotun Agege area of Lagos I'll really appreciate someone to help me on how to go about it like things to do before getting the land and how to go about it your advice opinions will be appreciated thanks.
Please contact us For ur sand filling|SharpSand,plastering Sand,Laterite &Granite|07064696356|fendorf2003@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Cheap Houses For Rent In Lagos / List Of Properties From Way & Life Concepts Limited / Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.