Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura (876 Views)

Sani Yerima For Trial By ICPC / Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura by olokfor: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
”Nigeria has many uncountable problems and none of them is early marriage. As a matter of fact early marriage the solution to about half of our problems. For those who wonder if I can give my daughter(s) out in marriage at the age of 9 or 13, I tell you most honestly, I can give her out at the age of 6 if I want to and its not your business.
This is because I am a Muslim and I follow the example of the best of mankind, Muhammad ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ .

In Islam, marriage is not only about sex, it is about family and helping one another in achieving their goals, which is the attainment of Paradise.
In Islam, a girl can be given out in marriage as early as 6 years old, but consummation of the marriage can only be done when the girl becomes physically mature and she gives her consent to it because unlike English law, it is not permissible for a man to rape his wife in Shari’ah Law.

So what can anybody tell me?
~ I live in a city where young girls at the age of 12 have already became serial fornicators and cannot count the number of man they’ve had sex with.
~ I live in a City where primary school children disvirgin themselves behind toilets on Valentine day.
~ I live in a city where young girls flood the street at night looking for men that would givethem N500 to have sex with them.
~ I live in a city where parents send their daughters out overseas to prostitute and send dollars down.
~ I live in a City where Government officials pick undergraduates from University car parks with Coastal Buses to wild sex parties.
~ I live in a city where abortion is so common that even a Chemist shore owner can perform abortion with just N2,500.
These are your daughters, and this should worry you and not Yerima’s private matters. Soask me again why I support early marriage andI will slap the Jinn out of your head”.

- Senator Ahmad Sani Yarima

SOURCE- www.metronaija.com/i-can-give-my-own-daughter-out-at-age-9-senator-ahmed-sani-yerima-bakura/
Re: ‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura by twaintoy(f): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Foolishness. *SPITS*

1 Like

Re: ‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura by Cassan(f): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Werey man. mtcheww.d fact dat u kan giv our ur female child who is practically stil in diapers doesnt min odas av 2 follow ur pervertic lifestyle.i-d-i-o-t!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura by Chanchit: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
See this aboki wants to lie that his primary reason for marrying those children is not to strike them with his bunda, or he wants to tell us that the 9yrs old girl his Oga Muhammed hammered is ready for s eX. If we have more problems to deal with, why is he bringing such disturbance to the already disturbed peace of this geographical entity called Nigeria.
Re: ‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura by Imokanban: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
This man is a phucken paedophile. One day he wil phuck is own daughters, he should be castrated nw

1 Like

Re: ‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura by amarilo: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dividend of One Nigeria. Nobody should complain. Infact amnesty international abeg let us enjoy our one nation god people.

1 Like

Re: ‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura by koruji(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr. Yerima, stop dragging the name of your prophet in the mud - he took those actions according to the norms of the age (7th century) in which he lived. The practice of assigning young girls to boys from very young has nothing to do with God - this was practiced long ago by all cultures, including the Arabs.

People of today may consider your prophet a pedophile, but the majority of men of his era - muslim or not - would also be pedophiles in that sense. [size=14pt]If he lived today do you think Mohammed would have married a 9 year old? The big answer is NO WAY!!![/size] What followers of religion fail to realize is that the figures they revere were revolutionaries of their own age. They changed the laws and the times, but were by no means completely immune from the shortcomings of those ages. Mohammed would have done away with this law promptly, were he alive today.

On the other hand, you, Yerima, by continuing such a practice in the 21st century are a true pedophile - you need to slap the Jinn out of your own head because it is making you crazy.

Use your common sense for once Yerima. If you say it is not about sex, then why are you consigning a 9 year old to be your slave before she could make that decision. Yerima thinks he is talking sense in suggesting that the girl will be allowed to: 1) mature; 2) give her consent.

This is simply the talk of a confused man because:
1) who determines where and when the girl is "mature" but the one that "purchased" her from the cradle;
2) what kind of freedom does the girl have to give consent when she is already your slave?

The real question Mr. Yerima needs to answer is what will happen if the girl - Yerima forbid - actually refuses to give consent. Is she free to leave then? If not, and she refuses to give consent until age 40, what will Yerima do? Rape her - under another justification? What age does Yerima understand to be mature?

Why is an almost 60 year old man interested in taking care of the 9 year old girl of another as "wife"?
Why don't you just set up an education foundation for boys and girls alike, instead of attempting to disguise pedophilia?

I did not realize that this man is still in the senate until now.
Nobody has any balls in Nigeria anymore. I am thoroughly ashamed at David Mark for allowing such nonsense.
Nigeria is in the gutters.

olokfor:
”Nigeria has many uncountable problems and none of them is early marriage. As a matter of fact early marriage the solution to about half of our problems. For those who wonder if I can give my daughter(s) out in marriage at the age of 9 or 13, I tell you most honestly, I can give her out at the age of 6 if I want to and its not your business.
This is because I am a Muslim and I follow the example of the best of mankind, Muhammad ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ .

In Islam, marriage is not only about sex, it is about family and helping one another in achieving their goals, which is the attainment of Paradise.
In Islam, a girl can be given out in marriage as early as 6 years old, but consummation of the marriage can only be done when the girl becomes physically mature and she gives her consent to it because unlike English law, it is not permissible for a man to rape his wife in Shari’ah Law.

So what can anybody tell me?
~ I live in a city where young girls at the age of 12 have already became serial fornicators and cannot count the number of man they’ve had sex with.
~ I live in a City where primary school children disvirgin themselves behind toilets on Valentine day.
~ I live in a city where young girls flood the street at night looking for men that would givethem N500 to have sex with them.
~ I live in a city where parents send their daughters out overseas to prostitute and send dollars down.
~ I live in a City where Government officials pick undergraduates from University car parks with Coastal Buses to wild sex parties.
~ I live in a city where abortion is so common that even a Chemist shore owner can perform abortion with just N2,500.
These are your daughters, and this should worry you and not Yerima’s private matters. Soask me again why I support early marriage andI will slap the Jinn out of your head”.

- Senator Ahmad Sani Yarima

SOURCE- www.metronaija.com/i-can-give-my-own-daughter-out-at-age-9-senator-ahmed-sani-yerima-bakura/

1 Like

Re: ‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura by Cassan(f): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2013
U av a point koruji.accordin 2 Islamic laws which i am very familiar with,if she refuses 2 giv im ha consent she wil ida be 1)raped 2)stonned for humilatin him 3)drowned b4 ha family n in some cases friends to let dem no dia fate if dey decide to emulate ha.it is indeed a shame dat men of high position such as his is nt even ashamed to exhibih his pervertic nature in public

1 Like

Re: ‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura by Dibiachukwu: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2013
Islam makes you mad. This is why you shouldn't worship a stone cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Moral Question On Age Of Maturity / Jonathan’s Real Friends, Foes In Amaechi's Rivers State Crisis / IBB Suggests True Federalism For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.