Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tottenham Fans This Is For You - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Fans This Is For You (403 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 28th December 2014 / For True Tottenham Fans! 'to Dare Is To Do' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Fans This Is For You by datChelseaBoy: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Can Tottenham win the Premier League? Do they stand any chance of being crowned the EPL champions by the end of the upcoming season? Find out here as I x-ray their preparations for the upcoming English Premier League season.

Two days ago I promised that I would be reviewing a couple of EPL teams that I felt were the top six clubs in contention for the title (Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool and Manchester United) and analyze them in readiness for the new league season which is exactly four Saturdays away today.

Today in this series I will review Spurs and predict where they are likely to end up next season if statistics from the past three seasons and the current preseason are anything to go by.

http://wearebluesforever..com/2013/07/countdown-to-epl-2-tottenham-hotspur-in.html
Re: Tottenham Fans This Is For You by datChelseaBoy: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
updated

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Rooney A Doubt For Liverpool Clash With Head Injury / Sir Alex Ferguson Reveals Secrets Of Success / Di Maria Confident Of Keeping Bale Out Of Real Madrid Line-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.