Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

For True Tottenham Fans! 'to Dare Is To Do' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / For True Tottenham Fans! 'to Dare Is To Do' (606 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 28th December 2014 / Tottenham Fans This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For True Tottenham Fans! 'to Dare Is To Do' by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 05, 2010
I feel on top of the world right now, i have been a supporter of Spurs for 4 seasons, and now they will be in Champions League, and they even did in a very classical way, Spurs Rock,Harry Redknap! White Hart Lane--'to dare is to do'.
Man city 0 Tottenham 1(Crouch)
Re: For True Tottenham Fans! 'to Dare Is To Do' by maedan(f): 10:15pm On May 05, 2010
Nice. Tots is one club I would like to be an honorary supporter of. Great leap ahead; well done Crouch. You've been behind the scenes long enough.
Re: For True Tottenham Fans! 'to Dare Is To Do' by dominique(f): 10:25pm On May 05, 2010
there's an official tottenham thread you know? wink
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-29783.0.html
Re: For True Tottenham Fans! 'to Dare Is To Do' by maedan(f): 10:30pm On May 05, 2010
dominique:

there's an official tottenham thread you know? wink
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-29783.0.html

cheesy cheesy Tell dem. But I guess the next quote should explain . . .

valacious:

I feel on top of the world right now, i have been a supporter of Spurs for 4 seasons, and now they will be in Champions League, and they even did in a very classical way, Spurs Rock,Harry Redknap! White Hart Lane--'to dare is to do'.
Man city 0 Tottenham 1(Crouch)

No harm in starting your own thread to show your glee over your team's victory, iz there wink? Too much noise on those official club threads sef. With all their 180 pages tongue. lol.
Re: For True Tottenham Fans! 'to Dare Is To Do' by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 05, 2010
yes too much noise there, i'd like this to be quiet, but with finesse, cos thats what Spurs are known for, Thumbs up Harry, crouch, bale, King, paluvchenko, defoe, lennon, huddlestone, podric, i miss robie keane, berbatov and zokora badly,
Re: For True Tottenham Fans! 'to Dare Is To Do' by Basics007: 1:03am On May 06, 2010
Yes o! To dare is to do it. UCL here we come

(1) (Reply)

Hogson Off, Ancellotti Next / Ucl: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Barcelona On 12th April 2011 / Champions League Final Between Man United Vs. Barcelona @7:45 Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.