Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Website Design Collaboration - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Design Collaboration (938 Views)

List Your Blog For Collaboration, Monetization and Opportunities / Website Design Proposal / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Design Collaboration by marksman: 5:24pm On May 24, 2008
I want anyone knowledgeable in web site design and ready to try new stuffs to collaborate with me on a website. Interested?
Re: Website Design Collaboration by tEsLim(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2008
Well I can teach you a lot and even teach you how to start earning money from the profession before becoming a pro. I own majormediang.com - We are looking for interns.
Re: Website Design Collaboration by marksman: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2008
tEsLim, thanks for your response but i didn't get details. If you may please send me your contact to obieze6@yahoo.com
Re: Website Design Collaboration by ztyle(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2008
Check Nairaland Webmaster Section to learn more @poster

@tEsLim how can one make money from blogging without gettinq involved with google adsense?
Re: Website Design Collaboration by knzguru(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hello webmasters, i am a young entreprenuer and i need a website as a value added service to my clients. the website is to be a business directory where my clients can control their profiles.

Pls send me an email of your biz details, past clients (with a list of sites u hav developed for them) and a cost estimate for 1)hosting, 2)design and 3)programming. Pls understand dat my budget is not much and i will only respond to proposals within my reach.

I look forward to working with you. thank you

knzguru@yahoo.com
Re: Website Design Collaboration by kodewrita(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2008
If you have the ideas, I have the skillz. Hopefully you have graphical design abilities. We'll simply start with some trial projects and as you assess my speed of delivery among other things, we'll move forward. Don't always expect the projects to flow towards me cos I am interested in making alliances with good people anytime. Especially people willing to work on their own sometimes without being micro-managed. People who do what they say they will do, when they say they'll do it.

As far as programming languages are concerned, I am a polyglot and I have also mastered different IDE tricks for different languages(Dreamweaver,NetBeans,Eclipse,VStudio e.t.c).

I am concluding a desktop project at the moment but should be free in a week after adding finishing touches and Effizy touches grin grin. See you then.
call 08050543556.

@other coders on the page.
I am currently interested in forming design and development partnerships. i freqeuntly come up with big ideas and I am liberal enough to invest once in a while in IT projects of my own. Leave your emails please. something might come up.
Re: Website Design Collaboration by ekobase: 12:26am On Nov 26, 2008
We have substantial experience in web directory design.
Check out the directory we have created in:
http://www.wetinbe.com/index1.php
You can message us at pmanager76@yahoo.com
we would be glad to help or advise
Thanks
Re: Website Design Collaboration by ecing: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2008
How are you doing? I can build a professional website for you. All I need is a breakdown of what you need, You can view www.users.cjb.net/eliteconsortium and www.seedwealthinvestment.com for our track records

Waiting for your response,

Mark Ighodalo
ELITE CONSORTIUM INTERNATIONAL
(+234) - 80835 ECI NG (337 87)
(+234) - 80778 ECI NG (101 77)
(+234) - 70305 ECI NG (510 05)
mighodalo@ga-magazine.org.uk.tt

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Website / Don't Piss Me Off! Fml / Spanking Women And Teen Spanking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.