Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Northern Women,whats Your Position On Child Marriage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Women,whats Your Position On Child Marriage. (563 Views)

Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant / Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications / Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Women,whats Your Position On Child Marriage. by Built2last: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Please I will like to hear the honest opinion of ladies\women of northern extration.If you are married here, at what age did you get married? Secondly, will you give out your daughters away to marriage early? Lastly, do you support child marriage?

Can we hear from you northern women. Because it appears to be all northern male agenda. You are the victims and if you are ok with it there is no point protesting for you.Down south, Child marriage remains an aberation..please speak out.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Women,whats Your Position On Child Marriage. by mike404(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2013
OYA NAFFYSSA, AND OBIAGELLI MAKE UNA COME ANSWER US O
Re: Northern Women,whats Your Position On Child Marriage. by Brimmie(m): 2:14am On Jul 21, 2013
Me too, i 'ld love to hear what our friends from the Northern States feel abt this! smiley
Re: Northern Women,whats Your Position On Child Marriage. by mike404(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2013
FRONT PAGE PLZ
Re: Northern Women,whats Your Position On Child Marriage. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2013
What do u want them to say.... They were married when they were kids, probably the same with their grand mothers and great grand mothers, so it is a norm, it is their way of life.
Trust me all these campaign we are doing to stop this child abuse, it is so foreign to the and some how in their eyes, we are completely nuts
Re: Northern Women,whats Your Position On Child Marriage. by Randerl: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin well let me speak for my mama. (she is 21 at the moment while me am 15 years). She is like a senior sis to me- you get the drift.

But is kinda embarassing to hear my friend Emeka telling me "your senior sis is looking for you". Mine.

And you know what? My Dad put her away after marrying my step mother "an 11 year old girl" l mean a WOMAN OF 11 Years of age is my Daddy's latest Wife. She is my Step Mother. Am .15 years of age and yet her Step Son.

Very Embarassing.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Women,whats Your Position On Child Marriage. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2013
99% of Northern women are in the kitchen, go to their homes for the interview!

So you are not gonna get the right answer u are looking for. Internet is not allowed for them, only radio Hausa bbc.

Na their Men full here dey find under age children. angry

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Of Professor Chukwuma Soludo Part I / " CHURCHES" A Contributory Factor To Laziness. / The Hypocrisy In ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.