Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant (44557 Views)

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by sambiyi(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2015
The ex-militant leaders in Bayelsa state, weekend gave reasons why they decided to abandon their confrontational posture before the presidential election and resolved to support the incoming administration of the president-elect, Gen. Muhammad Buhari.

According to the ex-militant leaders, though they have discovered that the defeat of President Goodluck Jonathan at the poll was a conspiracy of the South-West and the North against the South-South and the South-East, the decision to stand firm and support the incoming administration is based on the premise that the Amnesty Programme, initiated under the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan will not be stopped.

The ex-militant leaders, under the aegis of the “Leadership, Peace and Cultural Development Initiative” (LPCDI),led by its National president, Pastor Reuben Wilson, said that the support for the Buhari administration will be based on open policy of peace and on the sustenance of the amnesty programme.

The statement signed by Pastor Wilson, congratulated the president-elect on his victory at the poll, but begged him not to abandon the amnesty programme of the federal government. “We have called on all freedom fighters to support the incoming administration to enable it fulfill its campaign promises to Nigerians,” he said.

Wilson, who described the amnesty programme as the only panacea to peace and security in the Niger Delta region, warned that it should not be toyed with by the incoming government. He warned that there will be no peace in the region if the Presidential Amnesty Programme is neglected or abandoned.

Source:
http://leadership.ng/news/426657/why-we-changed-our-position-on-buhari-ex-militants

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by imbless: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2015
The defeat of GEJ is not a conspiracy against SS, its just that people want change and they voted for it,
And I think that u want to be on GMB good side because u remembered and recalled what OBJ did to u people, and u know that GMB don't tolerate nonsense.

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by lionstone: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by midolian(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:
The defeat of GEJ is not a conspiracy against SS, its just that people want change and they voted for it,
And I think that u want to be on GMB good side because u remembered and recalled what OBJ did to u people, and u know that GMB don't tolerate nonsense.
Don't mind those noisemakers.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by sambiyi(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2015
I laugh in Greek as a result of their foolishness.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by dayocash: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2015
If the defeat of GEJ is a conspiracy against SS,then can we say the emergence of GEJ in 2011 was a conspiracy against NE because SW supported GEJ massively then but no shouting of conspiracy then. This people should just accept that GEJ failed all Nigerians which called for New Govt.

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by sambiyi(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2015
Lalastica pls help us this to front page for the world to see those bunch of lazy clowns can't tamper with the wind of change.

17 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Gbawe: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
They have done the right thing. Nigerians are becoming more politically sophisticated. It can no longer remain about supporting your "son" blindly even when it is obvious he was letting everyone down including his own direct community, state and region. Nigerians simply need to support a President who will do what is right and just, as much as possible, for all Nigerians.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Mooaloji(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bunch of lazy fools, try any rubbish and u will see force of our collective will. U tink GMB will be 1 dumb and lazy man at d villa? No I trust GMB he won't and he will dealt wit troublemakers. Nigeria is bigger dan any person, group of clows, state or region. #OneLoveNigeria.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by iykofias(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
A pastor is d spokeperson of militants? Is these a some kinda a Sunday joke or wart?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by ShowYourCertificate: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gbawe:
They have done the right thing. Nigerians are becoming more politically sophisticated. It can no longer remain about supporting your "son" blindly even when it is obvious he was letting everyone down including his own direct community, state and region. Nigerians simply need to support a President who will do what is right and just, as much as possible, for all Nigerians.
Did you read their demands? They want the amnesty bounty to continue. Now do you think your clueless certificateless senile Buhari will oblige their demands bearing in mind that he intends to minimise unnecessary expenditures?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Sweetguy25: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pastor cum militant. Only in Nigeria grin

12 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by ginajet(f): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
MASSOB learn

3 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Ilekeh(f): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Before nko?

E sese bere ni.

MASSOBs is next in line.

These lazy loud mouth touts should not be given a penny out of ND money. The same money given to them is the same Asiwere dokubo used to build schools in Benin (country). That school, with reduced tuition, would have benefited ND children.

Awon ole oniranu.

23 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Cool973: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
lol.. they can't do anything
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Buhari should not listen to the demands of those big eyed money loving militants...rather buhari should pay attention to creating schemes that would develop the niger delta..the militants are all thieves...they have lost focus of the real niger delta struggle...I want their amnesty monies and payments truncated for good... angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by folabayo1(f): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
All of una be thief!!! Na d thing wey una wan chop dey pursue una up and down but God dey watch una and I trust my general he go show all of una pepper angry

5 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Lilshorecords(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
God bless GMB!

5 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mooaloji:
Bunch of lazy fools, try any rubbish and u will see force of our collective will. U tink GMB will be 1 dumb and lazy man at d villa? No I trust GMB he won't and he will dealt wit troublemakers. Nigeria is bigger dan any person, group of clows, state or region. #OneLoveNigeria.

Mtchewww! !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by gr8eminent(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good move, knowing very well who Baba is.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by geniusmedia: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Reading
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by rashygenius: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
iya la ya yin.......

E fe je nibi ti e lero si

En lo ku ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Humblebloke(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lazy Lotsundecided

Amnesty is over boys..... It's only a matter of days.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Pejapaul: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
am a northerner and i stand on the fact that the victory of Buhari was base on conspiracy against gooluck and the south, i mean its high time we have an igbo president, let them taste the presidency and whoever oppose this motion is part of the conspiracy i mentioned.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nigeria is doomed!Wat befalls a nation when every region has its own form of "freedom fighters" challenging d central govt? Is nigeria not one again?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by DesChyko: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:

Question: What happened after OBJ did that to them?

8 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by seedorfg(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
just tell me CHANGE is iminent, then i will reply its CONSTANT
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by honestivo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
It will be more expensive to fight the freedom fighter than to listen to their demand and develop the niger delta.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
see their imagination every body right here on this page because of oil . arrogant nijiryan's who love exploit and damage niger delta.

all is because of oil .
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by philips70(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Did you read their demands? They want the amnesty bounty to continue. Now do you think your clueless certificateless senile Buhari will oblige their demands bearing in mind that he intends to run minimise unnecessary expenditures?

GMB will never pay any militant no matter the amount of threats. Instead he will prefer to put the money back to the communities if there is. If he does this the reasonable elders will call the boys to order. And if they mess up they will be adequately taken care of. The decision to oil the pockets of militants while there is still mass unemployment of graduates in this region combined with underdevelopment is one big error of this government. Lots of government officials siphoned billions of Naira from these payments.

11 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Buchukwu: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
They're spineless and cowards. Fvck them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) / Senator Dino Melaye's Customized Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.