Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 (42972 Views)

I’ll Take A Break From School - Anna Banner MBGN 2013 Winner / MBGN 2013 Winner Is Miss Bayelsa / MBGN 2013 Contestants In Tradional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ojoro!!! Pure ojoro!!!

BTW, if Miss Bayelsa is 18, make I nekked bath for bathroom! undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Built2last: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
MBGN- MiSs bayelsa,Venue = Bayelsa, Judges = Bayelsa, Timi Dakolo = Bayelsa, The Bruce Family =
Bayelsa; In the public of igwe nmadu Gov dickson appointed that young lady her assistant on bed affairs.It was a well carefully written script. I only pity the waist of that lady.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm beginning to take MBGN less serious by the day. They're becoming too political for my liking.

My thoughts exactly! Apart from that, many of these girls are not up to the mark when it comes to beauty... I wonder why REAL beautiful girls don't put in for the contest anymore.

Imagine the days of Agbani Darego, the girls that contested then were the quintessential beauty queen(beauty+brain).

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
drnairalov: : President Bayelsa,Bruce family Bayelsa,Host Bayelsa.What do you expect"
why do some of you talk like this.unlike Miss Nigeria,MBGN contestants mostly don't represent their home states.I'm not sure if they are given random states selection or they represent their state of residence.if u check closely,u'll see,that some igbo girls represent some northern states.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by seunfly: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Anybody that watch d show will knw dt miss imo, miss adamawa, miss abuja were miles better winner that miss bayelsa. I think ds one was fixed, she even answer questions before got d full sentence of d question. In my honest opinion i don't think she should be among d top 5 @all. No malice with bayelsa oooO! It is just d truth.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: why do some of you talk like this.unlike Miss Nigeria,MBGN contestants mostly don't represent their home states.I'm not sure if they are given random states selection or they represent their state of residence.if u check closely,u'll see,that some igbo girls represent some northern states.
Most of the girls in the south represent their various states but since Northerners are not into the whole pageant ish, you have Igbo girls and other southern girls representing Northern states. The Miss Bayelsa that won is from Bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
kofsy:

My thoughts exactly! Apart from that, many of these girls are not up to the mark when it comes to beauty... I wonder why REAL beautiful girls don't put in for the contest anymore.

Imagine the days of Agbani Darego, the girls that contested then were the quintessential beauty queen(beauty+brain).
the great Agbani Darego.I remember the question she was asked at Miss world.what 3 things would she hold with her in a desert.blanket,water and her bible.men that won her the crown.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Most of the girls in the south represent their various states but since Northerners are not into the whole pageant ish, you have Igbo girls and other southern girls representing Northern states. The Miss Bayelsa that won is from Bayelsa state.
now I know better.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
The usual culprits are here crying blue murder trying to undermine the selection process because someone else won. Please, don't cry me a river, cry me a lagoon. Shame on you bigots!!

Miss Bayelsa, you are indeed beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
The usual culprits are here crying blue murder trying to undermine the selection process because someone else won. Please, don't cry me a river, cry me a lagoon. Shame on you bigots!!

Miss Bayelsa, you are indeed beautiful.

Did you watch it? If you watched it, you won't be saying what you're saying. It's not like i care who wins.

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by agabaI23(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
stillwater: At least she's beautiful, I will run with that, lol. Although this is not the type that go far in international pageants, for some reason they like the darkskinned, tall, high cheekboned and slender types. But she's fine, wish her luck.

I was rooting for Imo, Abuja and Adamawa though.
Me too.

It was rigged. It was obviously rigged for the Bayelsa girl.

O well, na her luck

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Did you watch it? If you watched it, you won't be saying what you're saying. It's not like i care who wins.

Stop playing to the gallery. She won, so congratulate her and move on.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Sanboy25: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
She's hot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by canalily(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Adaimo no mind them! Na u be first if nt dem for no put u as first runner up! U get quality pass dat Bayelsa! You no naa?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by UjSizzle(f): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
The babe that was bouncing instead of catwalking mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by JoanJohnson(f): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
Totally rigged, politics is now in beauty peagant. Even when sumone is fearful and fearless, she still wins the crown, now how will d young ones strive for excellent without corruption. My MBGN is still Miss Imo and my first runner up is Miss Adamawa.

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by IykeNipoga(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
Miss Imo won it,i followed it 2 d end.Y givin it 2 Miss Bayelsa?Is unfair

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
The girl looks bleached. Hope they didn't send someone like that to rep my country ooo! She has an everday pretty girl look, not a pageant look. Na wa for Nigeria. This MBGN thing has gone down the drain.

Miss Anambra did not make the top 5? Unless she is short, I don't see how she couldn't! shocked
She is clearly amongst the prettier girls in the competition, and I'm not even from Anambra state.

But being an IMOLITE, I AM PROUD OF MISS IMO STATE! At least I know she'll be representing us at Miss Universe grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by k2039: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: She's hot cheesy
How you no say the place hot, you don enter am.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by naijaswag1: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Someone will always say when we discuss beauty contest that it is among those who contested that the winner will be chosen from. Nowadays Miss Nigeria are normally girls not the extraordinary beauties they once were. I have slept with more beautiful girls than this one.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by UjSizzle(f): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: the great Agbani Darego.I remember the question she was asked at Miss world.what 3 things would she hold with her in a desert.blanket,water and her bible.men that won her the crown.
good 'ol days my dear.

This thing was rigged to the power of 10.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by tellwisdom: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Where is the IMO gurl?
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by yemi2plus(m): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dominiquez: That's my church usher girl and sister. Dominion city ph product. Fly the flag sis.
your church usher? Half naked on general tv. Jesus wept

13 Likes

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by nikkyshyne(f): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
na2day!:
Ahahah
Special adviser for bedmatics!
She go pay wella with her bombom grin
I see what you did there, Mr. Dickson grin
I thought so too grin.

Btw, what kinda typo error was that when they called out Miss Abia instead of Miss Imo

Miss Bayelsa was my favorite though.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by blocker: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
grin When is the Miss underaged competition coming up?

7 Likes

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by UjSizzle(f): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
I thought so too but they had to give it to the host state.

I won't say i'm surprised cos almost everything in Nigeria is politicized. Miss Bayelsa is not even that tall.

Anyways, congrats to her once again.
STV has turned Bayelsa to the Entertainment capital, that's why they suddenly take everything there.
Who knows what the governor has promised them
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Maxymilliano(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2013

... Home advantage, favoritism or simply politics at play? Time will tell but Miss Imo deserved the crown by every ramification; beautiful, well composed and intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by yorex2011: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dominiquez: That's my church usher girl and sister. Dominion city ph product. Fly the flag sis.
stories that touch
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Na wayo. Dat imo grl supose win. She cn rep naija in miss world.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Super1759: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
PRESIDENT=Bayelsa
MBGN=Msbayelsa,
Venue=Bayelsa,
Judges=Bayelsa,
Timi Dakolo=Bayelsa,
The Bruce Family=Bayelsa;
The diskcon family=bayelsa
.www.bayelsa.thats alllllllllllllllL=))

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Chebaby2: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Is nt fair walahi is nt, dnt dey have fear of God in dere hrt am so disappointed
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by captainnigeria(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Guys chill.although i didn't watch d show but how would u feel if u won and other people started berating u.nigeria is funambulating with this corruption talk.congrats girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / African Women No Longer "Believe Black Is Beautiful" -by Sede Alonge / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.