Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,720 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 (42991 Views)

I’ll Take A Break From School - Anna Banner MBGN 2013 Winner / MBGN 2013 Winner Is Miss Bayelsa / MBGN 2013 Contestants In Tradional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Cahmegga: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2013
Dominiquez: That's my church usher girl and sister. Dominion city ph product. Fly the flag sis.
and then, †he famzing begins!
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by playahP(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2013
Wendyphil: Not fair!!!! It should have gone to Miss Imo...Proudly Imolite...We rock!!!
Congrats to her though.

Umu ashawo
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2013
C dis nairalanders o,complaining about miss bayelsa winning it.If u are a man u fan u dnt even av any reason to complain rubbish.Howard web 4 alow chelsea win man u 4 old trafford?C dis pple o,u wan go person home go win match?Abeg miss bayelsa carry go jor...Team SS.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Trusty247(f): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2013
LastApostle:
Na jazz things
lol.e fit b o.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Trusty247(f): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2013
LastApostle:
Na jazz things
hahahahahahahaha.e fit be oooo.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by EbiJUNIRO(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2013
this a topic I had wanted post first sha... Sogo

A New Queen is HERE! 18 Year
Old Anna Ebiere Banner wins
Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria
2013... source: http://www.bellanaija.com
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by EbiJUNIRO(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=Afam4eva]Miss Bayelsa wins the Most beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2013

1st Runner up - Miss Imo

2nd Runner up - Miss Adamawa

3rd runner up - Miss Kaduna

4th runner up - Miss Abuja

Miss Amity – Miss AkwaIbom
Miss Charismatic - Miss Ogun
Best Traditional Costume - Miss Bayelsa

this is a topic I had wanted to post first sha... Sogo

A New Queen is HERE! 18 Year
Old Anna Ebiere Banner wins
Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria
2013... source: http://www.bellanaija.com

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by koladebrainiac(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2013
Host state,President state-and this is nigeria,a country where sentiment rule our mind like God,i'l be damn if itwas another state...
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
STV has turned Bayelsa to the Entertainment capital, that's why they suddenly take everything there.
Who knows what the governor has promised them
yes ofcos,y do bayelsa not deserve entertianment capital?Whr is bruce 4rm?Make he cari him business go borno?Even if na you,talk tru.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by vivajoy: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2013
I rily felt for the miss Abuja. I guess it was tension,it's nt dat easy to stand in front of a crowd. Oh fine small gal. Well miss imo deserved it,tall dark n fine. Bayelsa had to impress d gov n president I guess.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by ayotolah: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2013
Abeg, must they staged the show at Bayelsa? Please, sentimen apart,MBGN 2013 was boring. Very boring. Miss Nigeria 2013 did way better than this.

Stage = Wack (looked crowded)
Stage design = Wack
Presenters = I dunno
Abia/Imo mistake = what's the meaning of that?
The ambience of that hall?
Organisation? Poor. It looked like a show of 2003 than 2013.

And I think it's high time they made it a rule that girls representing states should come the states they are representing. But the wahala wey dey dere be say Yoruba and Hausa girls no dey like contest for these things.

And the queen? Ojoro ni jor.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2013
Digriz: Corruption everywhere,even other contestant were suprised that miss bayelsa won it cuz miss imo deserved it.

I'm sure most of u here didn't vote !!!
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 21, 2013
CFCfan:
Ijaw/SS names are like that, just like Goodluck Jonathan, Heineken Lokpobiri, and Donald Duke.
kate hanshaw,issabela ayuk,regina askia,annie macauley,liz benson,kynthia king,maurice bruce,we name dey sweet.

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by mvwealth: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2013
Gudlock jonathan dey sit...wetin ona expect...#dancing
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by PaulSteve: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2013
Digriz: Corruption everywhere,even other contestant were suprised that miss bayelsa won it cuz miss imo deserved it.
Why surprised
We forget too soon,that's our problem!
We have forgotten our new formular where in an election 16>19 and for impeachment 5>27!
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2013
[size=28pt]They are here still crying?.[/size]
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2013
[size=38pt]Ok na, make we kokoma helep them cry. Moo Moo Moooooooo [/size]

[img]http://latimesphoto.files./2011/12/la-fg-north-korea03.jpg[/img]

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Egoarab(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2013
cry Every dick,tom and hare knows Miss imo deserves the crown...Politics here is not helping us,I don't see her(miss bayelsa)doing well at the world stage...make I go church joor
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2013
mama-gee:
How do we know these girls are Nigerians?

They don't look like Africans, that's just my opinion!!!
DO caroline ekanem look african?Do regina askia look african when she won it.Gal whr do u stay?Move to calabar,imo,akwa ibom,anambra,abia u go see angels looking mamiwata.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2013
[size=28pt]We no go Sunday service today ooooooooooo. We must cry and cry. . . .Brouhaha!! [/size]

[img]http://andreasmoser.files./2012/01/north-korea-mourning-5.jpeg[/img]
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2013
[size=28pt]Na ojoro dem do us ooooooo. We must die today Ooooooooooo[/size]

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by OmichaelO: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2013
Would have loved miss imo to win...
she's my coursemate sad sad
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Jonwesley(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: The babe that was bouncing instead of catwalking mtcheeew

Yes, my mind exactly. A daylight robbery of the highest order. I'm sure Omotola Jalade Ekeinde was helpless to change the mind of the judges. One of the judges and who eventually handled the results to Chris said it was done to reflect the mind of the governor, a serious joke I tell you. They was a serious delay as the judges were not in agreement on the final results, that was when I knew it was swayed to favour the Governor. Miss Imo did it for me, Tall, elegant, beautiful, poise, excellent answer to the questions, etc. MBGN is no longer the real thing. The Isabella Ayuk- the outgoing queen was full of controversies when she won the crown last year, having contested repeatedly and became a girl friend to one of the organizers which made her win the crown eventually. Miss Bayelsa was dancing instead of catwalking, how can this compete in miss world for good ness sake? I was provoked that I could not sleep in the night after the programme ended.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by hakbab: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2013
we have politicise everything in ths counrty miss Imo was robbed, I saw it coming when the short man presented the result to bruce and start talking about transparency.This so called miss Bayelsa can,t represent nigeria well at miss world level
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2013
Jonwesley:

I was provoked that I could not sleep in the night after the programme ended.

^^^

Oya, see wetin you suppose do in the middle of the night. LWKMD!!

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by adaorap(f): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2013
ayswags: Am even happy the imo girl didnt win,the ibos on nairaland wouldnt have given us peace of mind with their chesting beating

u rock miss bayelsa:p
we are talking about someone to represent nigeria in the world and not someone to represent a state in ur country nigeria

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by RedCard1(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2013
Miss Imo shld have won. MBGN is so currupt. That was how old mama Isabella Ayuk favouritically won last year. Miss Nigeria should even be getting all these attention MBGN gets cos Miss Nigeria is more fair in their judgements.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2013
tommiblack: Wonder which local government "Anna Banner" is from? Abi na one those Bruce (STV-CEO) stunts. Just thinking aloud.
wonder which local govt donald duke is from?Annie macauley?
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Lebee4(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2013
Larry Sogo:
Am from bayelsa, and I know it's Miss Imo that deserve it.

The Gov. will do all things possible for Bayelsans to win any contest atall held in Bayelsa.
our con3 lacks equity n justice.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by ehiblessing(f): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2013
Nothing ijaw people nor dey rig it was just so clear that they where all in her favour, dat kind of girl wud nt even go far in miss world,Miss imo miss adamawa all d way.
Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Heyliesha(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2013
Gej and Peg at work

Re: Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 by Lebee4(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2013
Wendyphil: Noted!...buh we are endowed...plss accept it grin
post ur pix and lets c hoe endowed u are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime / 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video)