Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil (1097 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage / Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil / Dying to meet Omotola J. Ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by BloggerAdmin(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
REAL OMO SEXY popularly known as Omotola has come out open to condemn the trending Child Marriage bill on the floor of the Nigerian Senate and NaijaCurrent got this. OMO SEXY who doubled as a judge and an award recipient made this known in her acceptance speech to the Unique Award given to her this night at the SilverBird's Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria (MBGN) grand finale in Bayelsa State, Nigeria. Even the physical side-presence of the Governor of Bayelsa couldn't deter her from stating that child marriage is inimical to the growth and peaceful co-existence of our dear nation Nigeria. She emphasized that "I am one of the most influential people in the World because I didn't get married before 18".

Peter okoye in the same vein couldn't hold it again and he has lashed out on all the senators that voted for such on his timeline with this tweet;

@peterPsquare: With all the problems we are facing in Nigeria... some mofos are talking child marriage. #Assholes

Source: www.NaijaCurrent.com

Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by sampaio6(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tell him, yerima is a bloody basterd!!!! God will judge him. Cos no Wher in Quran that preaches that.

1 Like

Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by Onyinyechimara(f): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Well done Omotola.........using your platform for a good cause.
Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by Double194(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yea I like this, still waiting for wonderful writeups by M.I Abaga and Charly Boy. Learned and still at the top of their games.
Re: Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil by oubi: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Northerners are actually drawing us backwards

Let them go...... Biafra noni

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Tops Nigerian Celebrities With Highest # Of Twitter Followers / #bba:kenyan Man Surfaces To Be Dilish's Father. / Yung6ix Disrespects M.i Abaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.