Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Idris Abdulkareem Vs Lecturers Whats The Connection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Abdulkareem Vs Lecturers Whats The Connection (1588 Views)

Reason Idris Abdulkareem Called Me An Old ***** / Why Idris Abdulkareem Called Me An Old LovePeddler COSS / Idris Abdulkareem Nigeria's Hip Hop Saviour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idris Abdulkareem Vs Lecturers Whats The Connection by Sweetbabe2(f): 6:53pm On May 24, 2008
I wonder why Idris is always singing about lecturers.if u ve listened to his recent album (if u re in Nigeria) u will want to ask him y is it always lecturers. the first Album sings : Bimbo Owoyemi "my lecture want to ve sex with me, excuse me sir i dont know wat to do" the second one: Halima "mr lecture come get down with me, make i pass my paper na in my own i no be Bimbo Omo Owoyemi" and now "Mr Lecturer Lofunmi Loyun meaning Mr lecturer impregenated me" can any body help me ask Idris why Lecturers
Re: Idris Abdulkareem Vs Lecturers Whats The Connection by abdurrazaq(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2008
He is just trying to keep to his promise. He had earlier promised (various and JAGAJAGA Vcd) to take the MR. LECTURER to 12 tracks

Besides, all these things in his music is really common with the Lecturers an Students

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Nollywood Actor And Actress / Lady Gaga Was In 'the Sopranos' : When She Was 15 (video) / Shakira Escapes Sea Attack By The Whiskers, Rescued By Her Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.