Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Prise Of Flight Ticket To Malaysia Next Weck - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prise Of Flight Ticket To Malaysia Next Weck (877 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prise Of Flight Ticket To Malaysia Next Weck by Ifetex(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pls. Does any one knows the prise of flight ticket to malaysia next weck? ' the cheap one
tanks.
Re: Prise Of Flight Ticket To Malaysia Next Weck by israel007: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
I flew KLM, was about 280k
Re: Prise Of Flight Ticket To Malaysia Next Weck by tyosho: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ifetex: Pls. Does any one knows the prise of flight ticket to malaysia next weck? ' the cheap one
tanks.

what date do you want to go and what date do u want to return?dates determine price and bear in mind this is summer season and fares are a bit on the high.let me know your travel dates and i will give you the best price available
Re: Prise Of Flight Ticket To Malaysia Next Weck by Ifetex(m): 12:20am On Jul 21, 2013
ty osho:

what date do you want to go and what date do u want to return?dates determine price and bear in mind this is summer season and fares are a bit on the high.let me know your travel dates and i will give you the best price available

23 or 24
Re: Prise Of Flight Ticket To Malaysia Next Weck by Godson201333(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2013
Ifetex:

23 or 24

I found QATAR for you for somewhat 275,000 and its the cheapest..

Search for cheap flights on http://www.travelstart.com.ng
Re: Prise Of Flight Ticket To Malaysia Next Weck by Ifetex(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2013
ok tanks
but some airline's are flying 196,000 and blow to
Re: Prise Of Flight Ticket To Malaysia Next Weck by tyosho: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ifetex:

23 or 24

to return when?or is it one way you want?
Re: Prise Of Flight Ticket To Malaysia Next Weck by Ifetex(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
thanks so much i have already booked ticket of tuesday and it Ethiopian airline at 185,000

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive A Plane Crash / First Time On International Flight (connecting Flight Issues) / Please Can Someone Help Me Out With China And Canada Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.