Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tormentors In Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tormentors In Hell? (3391 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tormentors In Hell? by BigRuckus: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2013
From years of personally studying the bible and listening to religious teachings, I have realised that hell was created by God as a place of eternal punishment for those who disobey him. Hell is supposed to be the 'last bus stop' of the devil and his followers, meaning that is where they ought to spend eternity in pain for their sins. Again, I have realised that the same devil and his demons are the chief tormentors in hell. My questions are - is the devil not supposed to be suffering (the most) in hell? How can a 'fellow sufferer' be the chief tormentor? Everyone in hell (including the devil/demons) should be too busy gnashing their teeth in pain, how then would they torment people? I get the impression that the devil will be totally 'at home' in hell. This is in direct contradiction of the part of the bible that says men shall see the devil and wonder "is this the man who caused all the problems on earth"? (Meaning he would be stripped of his powers). I don't understand why the person who tormented men on earth would torment people in hell too (when he ought to be serving his own more severe punishment).

Re: Tormentors In Hell? by BigRuckus: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
chase REPLACE

(1) (Reply)

Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? / Nigerian Churches And Dress Code / Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.