Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,506 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look (41961 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Addresses Her Relationship Status And Talks Marriage / Finally Denrele Talks Marriage, Describes His Kind Of Woman / "My Husband Is On His Way..." – Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage As She Clocks 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
I dnt save ugly pics on my phone but dnt pretend u dnt remember d post whr babyosisi beat u to it and d only Igbo man u cud point was jim nwobodo which we all agreed unlike ur men evn my nebor *i want to throw up* d man's leg is disgustin! D day he came out with a boxers to move his car so I cud take my niece to school,when d litl grl saw d mans leg al she cud say was #uncle ,did fire burn u#
Or is it omo t's husband, Alako and co then ur female actress 95% guilty,very classless ugly tins (thou u pple's signature)they use d cheap ones but u can see Rita looks expensive!my dear 4get faceless forum whr we hide and talk rubbish abt pple but d truth is that u can't compare ursef to her so stop beefing!

U want proof Guess u wud also need proof to confirm yerima as a pedophile!

Mind u I use Shea butter,(it is being made in d village I serve in nasarawa) was using pears b4 and simply use dettol soap and stil hv great wonderful skin that make people doubt its d work of pears and shea butter.

Texas.Cowgirl:

List them....... wink
And post their pictures.

You know that aki and pawpaw are now bleaching right? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
peppy luv: I dnt save ugly pics on my phone but dnt pretend u dnt remember d post whr babyosisi beat u to it and d only Igbo man u cud point was jim nwobodo which we all agreed unlike ur men evn my nebor *i want to throw up* d man's leg is disgustin! D day he came out with a boxers to move his car so I cud take my niece to school,when d litl grl saw d mans leg al she cud say was #uncle ,did fire burn u#
Or is it omo t's husband, Alako and co then ur female actress 95% guilty,very classless ugly tins (thou u pple's signature)they use d cheap ones but u can see Rita looks expensive!my dear 4get faceless forum whr we hide and talk rubbish abt pple but d truth is that u can't compare ursef to her so stop beefing!

Mind u I use Shea butter,(it is being made in d village I serve in nasarawa) was using pears b4 and simply use dettol soap and stil hv great wonderful skin that make people doubt its d work of pears and shea butter.

Girl what are you talking about? How did that old hag babyhoesis managed to enter this convo?

I'm not arguing with you, I simply asked you to post their pictures.

72% of Nigerians bleaches, according to WHO. Think about that for a sec.
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
Red_Card: lol. Anyway, lemme just mention Iyabo Ojo, Ayo Adesanya, Omotola Jalade, Jide Kosoko, etc....can't post pictures though but they are heavy bleachers.

4 names? Out of 23% of 170 mil? You and peppyluv can do better.

6 more at least.

PS how does this lessen the effect of Rita Dominick's bleaching creme?
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 22, 2013
illuminutty :
She should stop bleaching before cancer invades her skin. I don't have money anymore to contribute for the treatment of any celebrity after living their self-destructive lifestyles.

grin grin cheesy

Abeg donate o

Later, dem go say na camera lightening cause am grin

I've heard of Tura (sponsored by Alao Akala), magic (aki and pawpaw) , but 'camera lightening' ? Na new brand?

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by ideylaff: 3:48am On Jul 22, 2013
Red_Card: for where? Does excessive bleaching equal to beauty and happiness? Is she better looking than just Abiola Bashorun or Munachi Abii? Can she even stand old Bianca Ojukwu? Better tell her to wake up o. 38 isn't 28 o. Like I said in a previous thread, we have our different kind of bodies. Halle Berry is pregnant @46 doesn't mean Rita can too. Mr right doesn't exist and even if it does, is it cool for her to search forever? Her pal Kate Henshaw has a child o. Make Rita buckle up abeg.

yes you have a point, she's light skinned and good looking by birth, she did not need to go and bleach again sha...so irritating Rita...
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2013
72% of Nigerian bleachers and ur tribe takes 42%! Bitter truth,argue and talk all u like u can't change or stop evn mama and papa sikiru somwhr in d remote ikare village of ondo from bleaching! Its their signature(only exemptin u if u dnt bleach)
Texas.Cowgirl:

Girl what are you talking about? How did that old hag babyhoesis managed to enter this convo?

I'm not arguing with you, I simply asked you to post their pictures.

72% of Nigerians bleaches, according to WHO. Think about that for a sec.
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2013
U and ur genration are idi-otus for bringing d catholic bishop into this and who told u she's a catholic. Big fooooool!
network.recharg:
God help u sustain ur virginity. You will marry a catholic bishop from mbaise, When you are 63yrs.

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Cynsky76(f): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Pls its her lyf,but woman bf u get to 40 try and hav a child,bf u turn to witch
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by xpress(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2013
i'd totally agree if she can wash off all the pan-cake and mascara from her face and still look half as good smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2013
Double post
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2013
peppy luv: I dnt save ugly pics on my phone but dnt pretend u dnt remember d post whr babyosisi beat u to it and d only Igbo man u cud point was jim nwobodo which we all agreed unlike ur men evn my nebor *i want to throw up* d man's leg is disgustin! D day he came out with a boxers to move his car so I cud take my niece to school,when d litl grl saw d mans leg al she cud say was #uncle ,did fire burn u#

This girl is like the dumbest ibo girl on nairaland anyone doing back and forth with her does so at his/her own peril,she hardly makes sense,tribalism is one thing i can do with,but tribalism with sheer stupidness is one thing i cant stomach.
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by mesejudith: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2013
nice one
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
peppy luv: 72% of Nigerian bleachers and ur tribe takes 42%! Bitter truth,argue and talk all u like u can't change or stop evn mama and papa sikiru somwhr in d remote ikare village of ondo from bleaching! Its their signature(only exemptin u if u dnt bleach)

Lmaoooo the danger of debating with an illiterate. My ethnicity makes up 21-23% of Nigeria.
At the peril of representing a lost Jewish ancestry, your people don dey bleach finish tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by capip120(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2013
My girl better go marry quick before u fade away with ur extreme beauty non can say nay!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2013
My girl Rita, lav her smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by familyeyez: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
ur men o purse don dey approach like independence day o, u better watch it
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by elimringMoshi(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
[i]I don't understand why all fair pple automatically become bleachers.where da heck do u guys get that idea from.rita has bin very fair since I have knw her acting so has tonto,carol ekanem,and some odr celebrities.yet anytym dy are on the news.all I hear haters say is stop bleaching,cancer dis ,cancer dat,abeg na una dey de send go buy the bleaching cream for them.which kind bad belle una get so.someone is gorgeous jus say it and shut ur trap or don't even say anytin at all.to comment no be by force abeg.bleach ni hypo ko.abeg let them live their life.it is not your money .if u can't be happy for them abeg hug transformer.mtchewwwwww[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][left][/left]

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by shineeye: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by shineeye: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
peppy luv: U and ur genration are idi-otus for bringing d catholic bishop into this and who told u she's a catholic. Big fooooool!
watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WRK5-sqoSg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Tops 2018's Highest Earning Dead Celebrities List / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money / Ini Edo Stuns In White & Green Outfit At Lagos Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.