Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War (18507 Views)

Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above / South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Billionaires: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
No system is perfectly safe.

Even America will be destroyed from the inside.

China is investing in Nigeria and helping us build infrastructure, while Americans are busy promoting news of our discord.
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley no need for war, just divide the useless country asap
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by moodswing(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
I've been stashing thousands of Biafran pounds which is worth roughly 25,000,000 Naira in open market.

When the flame goes off, I just need something that shoots a bullet.

One Nigeria.... Till then.
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Dereformer(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
This is not news. It is something we already know and earnestly pray for. The only way this can be stopped is by convening a sovereign National conference. Let us discuss the bases of this useless marriage.
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
12 inches!:
The West, the north, the south, the east. The main thing is who really cares? People are still dying in our general hospitals, roads are still bad, education is still shitty!!! So what we need now is a Sovereign National conference. Let us know if we can stay together and how we can stay together. No blood needs to be shed. No need for a coup. Each region jst takes its resources and go. In fact, all these can still be achievable under "One Nigeria" if each tribe can learn to live and let live without any hint of tribalism. But would that ever happen?
One billion dollar question...
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Tobetoe(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
DutchNegro:
Sit down there.. U.S is ur own god, beta stand up nd fight for ur freedom 4rm d claws of dis selfish wealth driven touts we call politicians. Wise up bro, i'm hapi if there is a break-up cos all i want n hope 4 in naija is a radical revolution.
...... If not dat today is sunday,i would have placed a curse on u .., u did not even call our forefathers or Amadioha god... D US shud mind their business ,after all they were helped by Aliens..or u want to tell me dat civil war didn't break out in US pls ,u nid to brush up ,all dat glitters are not Gold..
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
truefact:

noted, yet if you believe the south south sustain the entity, why troubling them and calling them names instead of worshiping them...

YET, to your myopic mind, it's only fair to say NORTH when it include MB, and when it could have been NW, NE, NC, BUT when it's all about EAST, it becomes SE and SS...Hmm, Nigeria and it's irrationalism. Well, I know why, just because the WEST don't want answer the minority and they are happy to see the North answer the majority...

Thrash...absolute bunkum ....this deserve no response.
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Akpan107(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
drauj: in your dreams. wait n see.
He just said the truth. Nigeria may END by 2015 if GEJ is not the president!! If time is not taken, we would END (or put an hold to) the supply of CRUDE OIL to some parts of the Country by 2014 as a WARNING to what will happen by 2015!!!

We would stop buying meat, beans, onions, tomatoes and ETC from some part of the country, we would start importing them from Niger, Cameruon and if possible Somalia can even supply us, too.

Am coming back!
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by kettykin: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
in as much as a united Nigeria or disintegrated Nigeria is not my business and it is not my interests but some things i have observed is that the Nigeria's oil is being stolen and sold to buy weapons by militants, The Market for the oil industry in Nigeria is being depleted with the discovery of shale oil in the US and discovery of shale gas in China , discovery of new oil deposits in UK and India. This simply means that the glue that has held the country together for more than 50 years is going.

Secondly there are standing well equiped private armies that are waiting for the right time these include the Niger Delta militants , the Arewa Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen which are presently in some war games in the North and middlebelt area, the un armed Massob Boys in the South East and the street Urchins of the Yoruba land who engage in omonile activities , extortion of Bus drivers, extortion of money from Businesses and street traders in Lagos .

Thirdly the 2015 Election and the stress of the polity by the Jinaidu, Dokubo e.t.c

All this factors if not well managed will tilt Nigeria to the melting point by 2015, particularly if Goodluck Jonathan Looses the election or if Buhari looses. may the souls of the ignorant, gullible and uninformed people who will loose their lives in the course of 2015 election RIP.

May those who want a United Nigeria have their blood shed to preserve what they believe in and those who do not care and who do not believe in Nigeria be preserved of whatever that happens in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by phillip001(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
[s]for me, i want this stupid country to divide,i think God is about to answer me.
let nairalanders vote.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by lurvy: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=Afro connect][/quote]

If you ever referred to me, then.. you are the true ressemblance of this picture.

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
Lord, let the civil war start pls.... Atleast we would be able to apply for refugee (aduro).
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Erifenz: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
If the war can makes us separate fine

1 Like

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
Conclusion of northern calamity is religious slavery, Revenue sharing even to favor the North will not solve the lack of development in the North.
For the past 51 Years of Nigeria histroy, the North have ruled mostly as dictators with absolute power that gave untold advantage to the North with every Northern youth that wanted education full access to full scholarship while the vast majority of Southerners were paying for their children's education out of their pocket. The north rejected education and self development. No economic or social development without sound education and human capital development. Rather than send their children to regular schools, Northerners send their children to Islamic Schools to be indoctrinated brainwashed by western education hateful Islamic clerics from Pakistani, Malaysia, Sudan. It is not surprising therefore and Boko Haram means Western Education is bad and they do not want the development that education brings.
My question to those ingrates from the North advocating for more revenue on the pretext that more revenue handed to the north from the resources of the south is:
What reasonable industrialist will want to site a company in areas where he cannot find educated
talents to do the work? What businessman in their right mind will want to invest in an area or region where life is meaningless and anyone can be killed for no other reason except he is educated, a Christian or non Muslim?
The trust remains, Nigeria is already divided between the Sharia states and non Sharia states. NIGERIA HAS ALREADY FAILED. We need to face up to the facts and come to the liquidation meeting because we cannot resolve our differences and the North & South do not want the same things.

WHAT DOES HAUSA-Fulani ANIMALZ AND MOSQUITOES HAVE IN COMMON ?
Both are blood suckers and both have no benefit to mankind!!!

2 Likes

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by guttentag(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
I need any kind of Job, here is ma pin 291FFD57
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
guttentag: I need any kind of Job, here is ma pin 291FFD57
Noted
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by yormite: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
War keep let,s break up peacefully without war

1 Like

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ahhhh.....some good news at last. This country needs to burn for better, greater countries to emerge.
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Vado(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
Capnd143: with the current trend GEJ is involving it govt with China, if there is any seccession threat, china is sure to send in military aid, cos am sure US Wouldnt, at the end if this delusional report is anything to come by, nigerian army would staff the ibgos to death again, and ones again emerge from it civil war as a united entity

China don't send military aid to nobody. They don't even participate in united nation's military & paramilitary activities. They are all about business, if you buying, they selling. They give no military aid to none bruh.
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by papi365: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Instead of them to help even in a little way, to dissolve whatever problems there are in Nigeria, they are busy anticipating, prophesying and telling the entire world and Nigerians about an eventual break up of Nigeria, keeping our memories, minds, and focus on what shouldn't be.
No hurt feelings, USA keep dreaming, predicting about Nigeria's bleak future? Don't tackle the security challenges in your own country. China is even emerging as the new most powerful country. Keep sleeping and dreaming about Naija. Bunch of dreamers. Keep on spreading rumours and false alarms!
Nigerians, please let us unite, fight corruption and become a stronger country the world and Africans indeed, will be jealous of!
SHUT UP,SIMPLE TRUTH,UNA NO LIKE.MTCHEEW

1 Like

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by toshmann(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nigeria is not going to break up. The US should stop all these yeye prophecies. Instead of break up there will be more riots and killings then the army will come in and kill their own then peace then elections then violence then killings then peace then . . . . . .etc but not break up.

2 Likes

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by NwaTeacher1: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Happy to hear this. I'm dancing alante music. We want and need Biafran Republic. Biafra a promising land where milk and honey runs in the tap. Kai papa God do it 4 us ooo!
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Sommie101: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nigerians aint prepared 4 any civil war,cos we can't survive it....I compel us to take a look @ 'there ws a country'...the personal history of Biafra
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Jonzingmaster(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
we are not going anywhere.....NIGERIA FOR LIFE......

1 Like

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by chris365(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
The main problem we have in this country that keeps deviding and destroying us is all these nonsense forums (south south elders forum, afenifere, opc, ACF, NEF etc..).

And the sad part is that these so called elders in this forums have not shown leadership qualities and we still allow them to determine our future.

These people should be banned from speaking in public, social and political gatherings etc..

Our elders are the problems we have. The young ones really don't give a sh*t. All we want is good leaders whether from the North or pluto.

2 Likes

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by sambos994(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Again, the US snooping around our affairs.
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
Abrakhan.:

Ewu! grin
Ewu!
is that your new name you have been talking about? Congratulations....MR EWU

1 Like

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by locdog(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
chidindufrank: Break up na our prayer be that oooooooooooooo and if we must stay 2geda till 2019 GEJ must be president oooooo
why igbos re so dumb
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by chris365(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dereformer: This is not news. It is something we already know and earnestly pray for. The only way this can be stopped is by convening a sovereign National conference. Let us discuss the bases of this useless marriage.

and the conference will be held by these fool.ish elders that can't see beyond their selfish interest. All we youths need to do is stop listening to these bas.tards and take our future in our hands.

egyptian style revolution is my opinion

1 Like

Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by fallingsky(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
lurvy: [size=18pt] Hmmmm..... Is this me?
So finally I am Number 1 in this big Nigerian community, not just that but on the front page!
Wow.... it feels so good to be above everyone! What a relieve!
For those who have been yearning for this spot, please dont relent... You will get here if you keep on working hard!
Hard work really pays, isnt it?

But wait oh, Why should the USA be acting like the world Police?
Let them leave Nigeria alone, abeg!

[/size]

Monkey
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by Tobetoe(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Go to bed. Judging by the way you side with the US so as to bring down the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I believe the US is your own god and slave master and not mine. Moreover, if ever they succeed(i pray they don't), the different fragments of the original Nigeria shall be ruled and dictated by the US because they helped in splitting it. First off, gay rights shall be passed into law. Afterward, you all will live to serve them and do their biddings. Do you want that? As a new Sovereign State?
Also, it will take decades to rebuild and reform the fragments of the already damned Nigeria. It will be a lot better if we come together and stop the fire in Nigeria. Let us not separate!
Shebi na d same corrupt leaders that will lead if ever your so called Biafra becomes independent? All Nigerians are corrupt!
Let us wipe corruption away from nigeria and be stronger. It will be easier and better to do that than to separate and start from Genesis.
nice write up though.,but u spoilt it all when u mentioned Biafra.. If Biafra had being in existence up till nw and being led by corrupt govt,well i guess dat shouldn't have been ur business.. We would have had a brighter future ,if Biafra were to be alive today..back then we had d best of all(engineers,doctors,scientists,u name it) .let me ask u ,have u ever concern ursef wit d affairs of other countries,let me say Ghana for instance... Ma life would have being beta wit Biafra than dis
Re: US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War by IdomaLikita: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Even in d Core US south, there are people who badly want to secede and still fly Confederate Flags Everywhere..
Quebec and Canada
Scotland and the UK
Mombasa and Kenya
Etc..
The Indices for a Nations Integrity isn't merely the Rhetorics of her politicians and their Nefarious Activities..
Have they thought about Military Cohesion?
Are there visible cracks within the Nigerian Military which is the ULTIMATE protector of the Country from INTERNAL and external threats?
Have the SS emphatically stressed that Cessation from Nigeria is in their best interest?
MEND never had Cessation in her Manifesto..
Resource control problems range from Brazil's Amazon to Inner Mongolia!
Breaking a Country isn't a Days Job oh..it takes careful planning...and unless the US knows about any Subversive activities going on this regard(in which case they should arrest and send such people down here to stand trial for Treason) they shud just fold up dia dumb report and stick it into their Nyash where the Sun doesn't Shine!
Bloody Imperialists!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers / North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video) / INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.