Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward (25376 Views)

Army Offers N1m Reward On Abducted Colonel / Sokoto State Governor Gives N1m Reward Initiativeto Cleanest Street In Sokoto / Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by talk2smat(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
So nobody questions why this ITT has $250, 000? Over 40 million NGN in is drawer embarassed look at the comments shocked
I am starting to believe that most people if given a chance to steal public funds would do worst then elected officials.
Leaders are a reflection of the people!

Exactly the thoughts on my mind too. Naija we hail thee

1 Like

Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by ucheokpara100(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
wich kind fool be tht, meanwhile thm don tell u already, d security no be human being?, naija man 4 tht matter, u wan answer batta electrician my foot, for money wen d owner don 4get.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by kalunomics(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

All akpabio knows is to squander state fund. . . Well being the arrowhead of Jonathan's 2015 presidential election bid,he's untouchable. Very smart thief !
Atleast he's taking great developmental stride ahead of the rest 35 of them.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Stylaay(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
This government rogues. Until nigeria starts hanging em or tying up this criminals and shooting them. They will never stop stealing the collective wealth of the pipo. Cos one dan iska is saddled with the responsibility of overseeing state funds he plunders and squanders at will. May thier case all be like that of senator ...

1 Like

Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by rozayx5(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
hmmmm, over night hammering goodluck to him cool
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by ZN2: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
Read between the lines. The said electrician might've simply analyzed that smuggling the find out would be difficult.

Revealing it may have been his only option. Good for him, though.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Augustinaz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
This is the most stupid electrician in the world. He is supposed to carry that AC to his shop instead of working on it at the governors lodge. Afterall the driver had briefed him.

3 Likes

Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by chucksbadt(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
[size=15pt]THAT ELECTRICIAN NA FOOL angry angry!!

HUNGER NEVA WIRE AM!! angry angry
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by donez(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
Now dat d money is recovered, can it trigger a reduction in d price of GARRI?
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Skmoda360(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Linoversace: Now that the money has been recovered! How would it be accounted for? What happens to the stewards? undecided
You read the story at all.

1 Like

Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Assuning I was d electrician..hmm., i go bribe d security guard wit 4million naira, den waka!
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by pendusky(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
nice one electrian
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by DonaldGenes(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
interesting
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Augustinaz(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
That electrician na maga. If na igbo boy him for don find way to move that money since.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by DonaldGenes(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Augustinaz: This is the most stupid electrician in the world. He is supposed to carry that AC to his shop instead of working on it at the governors lodge. Afterall the driver had briefed him.
600 likes

1 Like

Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
Some people are destined not to make it in life and that exacrly is the fate of the foolish electrician. wawa!
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by chubbyzegna(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
boron10: Are there people who are immune to money laundering crime in Nigeria?

If the electrician were to be my father or a family member, I'd sell all his properties and donate the proceed to an orphanage. Bumkum!! angry

I dey Tell u....
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
The electrician couldn't smuggle the money, that's why he alerted the security man.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
That is very good of the electrician but he would have complied with the driver if not for the presence of the security operative. I wish nigerians can be honest in what ever they do so that the country can be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Rooneyboy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
the electrician will regret this act for the rest of his life.

"Taking" from a thief is no theft "to me"

1 Like

Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by amiskurie(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
FOOLISH ELECTRICIAN,FOOLISH GOVERNOR,FOOLISH AIDES AND FOOLISH EVERYBODY!
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Rooneyboy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
I just imagine me in same shoes as d driver: I would have put the money in the ceiling, then come back months later and book for the same room.

.........Wala !next thing na my success story pipo go hear .
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by xandy84: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
How the story con be like "super story", abegi make una go sell the script to Wale Adenuga joor
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
If am d electrician, i wld've asked my portion on % afterall, dis kind awuuf, na by % dem dey take share am. 20% = abt N8.4m.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Kennito90(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
donem: Very Honest Electrician
"honest" do u tink if d was no security guard, d electrician wuldnt hv sneak out wit d money, if he was dat honest, y didnt he refused d agreement he had wit d driver?
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Digriz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rooneyboy: the electrician will regret this act for the rest of his life.

"Taking" from a thief is no theft "to me"
hv U taken into consideration his workers that were sacked who were innocent.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
undecided wtf....and am here looking for funds to buy BB 10
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Lol. Highly entertaining story. The electrician's so-called 'honesty' was exhibited under duress. With a menacing security guard watching your every move in, of all places, a governor's bedroom, it is hard to successfully attempt anything fishy.

Some of you suggested that he should have taken the A/C to his workshop. Una dey mad? A Nigerian governor's A/C na im you wan carry go your workshop, so that you go go plant bomb or jazz inside. No chance.

1 Like

Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Dhortunn(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ms_Steph: It pays to be humble

Humble keh?? Read the story again!
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Linoversace: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
Skmoda-360:

You read the story at all.

I read am o...and i ask again.
Did they say anything about the stewards who were unjustly punished? undecided
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
donem: Very Honest Electrician
"However, because of the extra security arrangement in place around the lodge following the incident, it was learnt that it proved difficult for the electrician to deliver on his promise, as one of the security operatives working at the lodge was promptly detailed to supervise the repairs"
I don't think he was honest jor. If to say security no dey e for don gbeja wiv d money
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by tunwe(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
Endless possibilities. This Is what weekly sitcom series are made of. Every
Week different resoluctional sceneros unfolds. Meanwhile, the irresponsible notouriety of the governor will become famous. Writer should do something about this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full List Of New Service Chiefs In Nigeria / INEC Suspends Senatorial Election In Enugu East / APC To Governor Adeleke: Stop Twerking In Lagos & Abuja Nightclubs, Face Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.