Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Want To Convert To Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Want To Convert To Muslim (3183 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Convert To Muslim by guttentag(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
Can somebody help me out!! Here is ma pin 291FFD57
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by martinseme: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
if you love yourself and dont want your soul to be cast into hell fire dont convert to islam...islam belongs to satan...Jesus christ is the only way to God and heaven

4 Likes

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by Paschal007: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
martinseme: if you love yourself and dont want your soul to be cast into hell fire dont convert to islam...islam belongs to satan...Jesus christ is the only way to God and heaven

ha! You're threatening the guy with hell fire? See you, spiritual bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by ninja4life(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
Gbagaun,gbagaun,lol
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by golpen(m): 6:09am On Jul 22, 2013
Hello @guttentag

I thank GOD for guiding you through to the right path...you are always welcome to islam..I've sent you a request on bbm and I'm sure you'll get the full support from muslim brothers here as well.

Salaam grin

4 Likes

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by cleanvessel(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2013
What in your imagination makes you feel islam is a religion of God? Even Muhammad who claimed he received revelations from allah could not practice it. Can't you see islam is spiritual deception like other false religions?

You will have everlasting regret if you take your intending step. You want to be one of those the bible says will be deceived? Don't be included in the Book of Satan. I pray Satan will not lure you into error.
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by tbaba1234: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2013
Allahu Akbar...

Don't use a BB, golpen please get in touch.
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by pointblank321: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2013
It is all a lie. That man is a muslim trying to encourage his fellows.
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by tbaba1234: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by golpen(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2013
@tbaba...may ALLAH help me with the task in sha ALLAH...Waiting for your acceptance on bbm o @OP.
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by BetaThings: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
See discomfort
See sweating
See language being employed by the "anointed"
See "Children of God" using offensive language
See judgemental posts by people who are enjoined not to judge!
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by vedaxcool(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
BetaThings: See discomfort
See sweating
See language being employed by the "anointed"
See "Children of God" using offensive language
See judgemental posts by people who are enjoined not to judge!

nothing explains a failed religion than when it's adherents find it so difficult to practice it's teachings

oops

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by vedaxcool(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
pointblank 321: It is all a lie. That man is a muslim trying to encourage his fellows.

paul won't be happy with you, please what option do u have?
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by lanrexlan(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
pointblank 321: It is all a lie. That man is a muslim trying to encourage his fellows.
Everything to you is a lie because you are a liar in a falsehood religion.
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by pointblank321: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Was Muhammad not lying to you? Commading you to do what he could not do himself. What evidence do you still need to discover deception and falsehood in islam. I pity you all.

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by lanrexlan(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
pointblank 321: Was Muhammad not lying to you? Commading you to do what he could not do himself. What evidence do you still need to discover deception and falsehood in islam. I pity you all.

Pity yourself
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by BetaThings: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
This matter is simple
If there is a natural disaster and it levels all structures save a church
Christians will proclaim a miracle
But if it is a mosque that is left standing, Christians will suddenly become structural engineers
"what is the material used to build the mosque compared to the other structures?
What is the point of impact of the, say, tornado?
Was the mosque shielded by another structure that was destroyed? etc"

It is a curious scenario really. Christians claim theirs is the narrow road
They should leave me on my broad road and let people lie to me
I am old enough to decide. I have been in the same class with Christians before. Their intellect is not different

This matter will be resolved on the day of judgement. They should be patient. we are waiting

6 Likes

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by truthman2012(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
It is dangerous waiting till the day of judgement when there will no chance to make any ammendment.

The acid test is: any religion which its adherents cannot call on God directly and get an answer like the prophets of old is not from God.

If you have to contact ANY jinns in any form to get spiritual help, it is certain you are not calling on the true God. Every of God's people is expected to have direct access to God, not through a medium spirit. This is the exact thing babalawo (herbalists) do.

Spirits are either angels or demons (evil spirits). There is nothing like good jinns or bad jinns. A demon is a demon.

The reason Muhammad recognized jinns was because he was from a family that worshiped Jinns. Muttaleb, Muhammad's grandpa and AbduAllah, his father were practicing Jinn Religion. This culture was incorporated into islam by Gabriel, who claimed to be God's angel.

How can you say you believe in One-God but contact him through demons. May God deliver you from bondage.

Has anyone seen the sick, the blind, the dead getting miracles in the name of allah? When did God stop performing miracles through believers? Today, born again Christians do cast out demons in Jesus name. I have done that before and can do it anytime the need arises. This is an assurance that God is on our side.

Satan cannot not do miracles but magic. How can he make the blind to see when he cannot create spare eyes? He is not a creator. He cannot create ant.

Somebody had fever, Muhammad could not pray for him but directed him to take water from Zamzam well. A well dug by Muttaleb his grandpa, a jinn worshiper. Is that how the true prophets operated? What spiritual power did he possess as God's prophet?

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by lanrexlan(m): 5:38am On Jul 23, 2013
truthman2012: It is dangerous waiting till the day of judgement when there will no chance to make any ammendment.

The acid test is: any religion which its adherents cannot call on God directly and get an answer like the prophets of old is not from God.

If you have to contact ANY jinns in any form to get spiritual help, it is certain you are not calling on the true God. Every of God's people is expected to have direct access to God, not through a medium spirit. This is the exact thing babalawo (herbalists) do.

Spirits are either angels or demons (evil spirits). There is nothing like good jinns or bad jinns. A demon is a demon.

The reason Muhammad recognized jinns was because he was from a family that worshiped Jinns. Muttaleb, Muhammad's grandpa and AbduAllah, his father were practicing Jinn Religion. This culture was incorporated into islam by Gabriel, who claimed to be God's angel.

How can you say you believe in One-God but contact him through demons. May God deliver you from bondage.

Has anyone seen the sick, the blind, the dead getting miracles in the name of allah? When did God stop performing miracles through believers? Today, born again Christians do cast out demons in Jesus name. I have done that before and can do it anytime the need arises. This is an assurance that God is on our side.

Satan cannot not do miracles but magic. How can he make the blind to see when he cannot create spare eyes? He is not a creator. He cannot create ant.

Somebody had fever, Muhammad could not pray for him but directed him to take water from Zamzam well. A well dug by Muttaleb his grandpa, a jinn worshiper. Is that how the true prophets operated? What spiritual power did he possess as God's prophet?
Is there more?

2 Likes

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by busar(m): 5:38am On Jul 23, 2013
This 'people' get problem o. Why the fear

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by truthman2012(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2013
busar: This 'people' get problem o. Why the fear

You must be an illiterate person because your answer is totally off-point. Fear what, when God is on my side? It is in islam they have fears as slaves, children have no reason to fear.

I only pity the the person who wants to join a false religion. He will be very unfortunate to do so. All we can do is to warn him and if he refuses that is his problem.
Islam is yet to see any growth, unless the last day prophecies are not fulfilled - ''many shall be deceived''.

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by golpen(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2013
grin grin grin ...
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by Mintayo(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2013
truthman2012:

You must be an illiterate person because your answer is totally off-point. Fear what, when God is on my side? It is in islam they have fears as slaves, children have no reason to fear.

I only pity the the person who wants to join a false religion. He will be very unfortunate to do so. All we can do is to warn him and if he refuses that is his problem.
Islam is yet to see any growth, unless the last day prophecies are not fulfilled - ''many shall be deceived''.
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by Mintayo(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2013
Paschal007:
ha! You're threatening the guy with hell fire? See you, spiritual bokoharam

Though very funny,but it is a very serious issue.
Does it really matter,what diiference does it make-afterall,If d guy converts,then, He should be ready to visit hell...afterall,they are all to go to hell first.

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by truthman2012(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Mintayo:

Does it really matter,what diiference does it make-afterall,If d guy converts,then, He should be ready to visit hell...afterall,they are all to go to hell first.

Quran 19:68-72 says it is allah's decree that all muslims will be assembled in hell before some will be rescued out.

Bukhari Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770 describes the whole scenario: muslims with mark of prostration, those who worship none but allah will be called out of hellfire, looking like skeleton due to fierce fire burn. This is the reward for worshiping allah. I feel like crying for them.

Tell me brother, how can somebody see all this and still bent on going into hell? I pray from the bottom of my heart that God in His mercy will deliver the innocent among them.

With all this, a person with his eyes wide open wants to join the people condemned by allah's decree to go to hell. He needs much prayers.
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by golpen(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by Mintayo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
truthman2012:
Quran 19:68-72 says it is allah's decree that all muslims will be assemble in hell before some will be rescued out.

Bukhari Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770 describes the whole scenario: muslims with mark of prostration, those who worship none but allah will be called out of hellfire, looking like skeleton due to fierce fire burn. This is the reward for worshiping allah. I feel like crying for them.

Tell me brother, how can somebody see all this and still bent on going into hell? I pray from the bottom of my heart that God in His mercy will deliver the innocent among them.

With all this, a person with his eyes wide open wants to join the people condemned by allah's decree to go to hell. They need much prayers.
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by Sissie(f): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
LOL, grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
@truthman2012 and mintayo; below is 19 verses 64 thru 73 of the Quran. please show me where it says 'muslims' will be assembled in hell and says non muslims will not be in it burning, as Allah wills. when you can show this, you have the right to laugh. if not, i ask you to enter islam and safe yourself from fire and go to your loved ones with the guidance.
either God is talking to disbelievers alone or the whole of mankind, please tell me how you guys are not in either group.

19; 64 [Gabriel said], "And we [angels] descend not except by the order of your Lord. To Him belongs that before us and that behind us and what is in between. And never is your Lord forgetful -

19:65 Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them - so worship Him and have patience for His worship. Do you know of any similarity to Him?"

19:66 And the disbeliever says, "When I have died, am I going to be brought forth alive?"

19:67 Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?

19:68 So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.

19:69 Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.

19:70 Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.

19:71 And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.

19:72 Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.

19:73 And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of [our] two parties is best in position and best in association?"

please highlight where the all the muslims will be punished and all non muslims, or if you wish all christians will not be punished. i remember reading two verses in the bible; one says whoever abolish or tells any to abolish the least of the laws and the prophets he shall be the least in the kingdom. the other says Jesus will deny them and say to them he does not know them and they are evil doers though they have done wonders on his name for his glory. are you guys not lower than those christians doing wonders in the name and glory of Jesus? preaching for the glory of Jesus is one form of this.

verse 73 seems to address you individually as the one who does not believe the verses of the Quran which is the reason you are not muslims. so guess who will be left within it on their knees to burn?
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by truthman2012(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
RoyPCain: @truthman2012 and mintayo; below is 19 verses 64 thru 73 of the Quran. please show me where it says 'muslims' will be assembled in hell and says non muslims will not be in it burning, as Allah wills. when you can show this, you have the right to laugh. if not, i ask you to enter islam and safe yourself from fire and go to your loved ones with the guidance.
either God is talking to disbelievers alone or the whole of mankind, please tell me how you guys are not in either group.

please highlight where the all the muslims will be punished and all non muslims, or if you wish all christians will not be punished. i remember reading two verses in the bible; one says whoever abolish or tells any to abolish the least of the laws and the prophets he shall be the least in the kingdom. the other says Jesus will deny them and say to them he does not know them and they are evil doers though they have done wonders on his name for his glory. are you guys not lower than those christians doing wonders in the name and glory of Jesus? preaching for the glory of Jesus is one form of this.

verse 73 seems to address you individually as the one who does not believe the verses of the Quran which is the reason you are not muslims. so guess who will be left within it on their knees to burn?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12 Number 770
Narated By Abu Huraira : The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. AT THAT TIME THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE FIRE as mere skeletons..............

Can you interpret this in the light of Quran 19:68-72?
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by lanrexlan(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Want To Convert To Muslim by Paschal007: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mintayo:

Lol, thou shall not judge where does it come in here? The right thing to do i guess is to find out why he wants to convert, is there something in Christianity he doesn't understand (if he's a Christian), whats attracting him to Islam, is he just trolling? Rather than blackmailing him with hellfire. Kinda sounds lame.

@golpen update us na. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason Why Muslims Marry Under Age by Alhaji... / Building A Relationship With The Quran This Ramadan / Drawing In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.