Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam (71392 Views)

Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Anasko(m): 1:20am On Jun 24, 2015
Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi

From A Model to Islam - Sister Aisha (formerly Joy) from Delta State Convert to Islam

She accepted Islam today 23-06-2015, at Sultan Bello Mosque, Kaduna. She came all the way from Delta State, seeking for a true religion.

She was a Christian by Faith, and a model by profession. You can watch the Shahada made by Sister Aisha, and the reason why she accepted Islam via this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1a3bvC2lYQ?t=30m45s or you can download the audio version from link http://dandalinsunnah.com/multimedia/AhmadGumi/tafseer2015/day9.mp3

May Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala Accept her, Guide her and make things easy for her. Ma Sha Allah

=====
Wannan baiwar Allah da kuke gani ta karbi Musulunci a Masallacin Sarkin Musulmi Bello dake garin Kaduna. Ta baro garinsu Jihar Delta domin neman Addinin gaskiya. Sunanta a da Joy yanzu ta zabi sunan Aisha. Domin jin dalilai da suka sanya ta karbi Addinin Musulunci zaku iya kallo ta wannan video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1a3bvC2lYQ?t=30m45s ko kuma ku saukar da sautin karatun ta wannan hanya http://dandalinsunnah.com/multimedia/AhmadGumi/tafseer2015/day9.mp3

Muna fatan Allah Ya amshi Musuluncinta, ya kara shiryar da ita, ya kuma saukaka mata. Haka Allah Ya So!

=====
Posted by
Ibn Hassan

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=774269259360232&substory_index=0&id=256330867820743&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6163727792835960061%3Amf_story_key.781828437818909336&__tn__=%2As

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by vivypretty(f): 2:02am On Jun 24, 2015
well what can I say.religion is her choice to make and she made it

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Surah 14:4

And We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Surah 18:29

Say: (It is) the truth from the Lord of you (all). Then whosoever will, let him believe, and whosoever will, let him disbelieve. Lo! We have prepared for disbelievers Fire. Its tent encloseth them. If they ask for showers, they will be showered with water like to molten lead which burneth the faces. Calamitous the drink and ill the resting-place!

Surah 2:26

Lo! Allah disdaineth not to coin the similitude even of a gnat. Those who believe know that it is the truth from their Lord; but those who disbelieve say: What doth Allah wish (to teach) by such a similitude ? He misleadeth many thereby, and He guideth many thereby; and He misleadeth thereby only miscreants;

Ahlan wa sahlan ya ukhti.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by CaptainJune: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2015
It is her life, her decision, her choice. She is not a kid who doesn't know left from right.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Joavid:
Take your Islam bullshyte topic away from here to your exclusive section.

What I don't understand is why seun gave you muslims preferential treatment? Isn't he an atheist anymore?

The christians should have their exclusive section too.

Muslims are so intolerant!

Am sure they have a filled day insulting christians in their exclusive section or probably planning some jihad.

Actually no, it's your fellow hateful christians who spew insults on muslims that made him decide to give muslims their private section. And we unlike you do not insult christians, you're free to visit, we only create threads about islam and worship. And btw tongue

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Lol! Rejoicing? More christians are running away from that jewish fallacy of yours, the sooner you stop obsessing about camel piss and open your blinded eyes the better for you.

35:14

Sahih International
If you invoke them, they do not hear your supplication; and if they heard, they would not respond to you. And on the Day of Resurrection they will deny your association. And none can inform you like [one] Acquainted [with all matters].

35:15
Sahih International
O mankind, you are those in need of Allah , while Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy.
muslims fail to understand one trick christ is using to penetrate the islamic world is that whenever there is war in the middle east . Then, the red cross will bombard the area with evangelism, okay check the rate of increase in christian in afghan,iraq,and syria. In my local hood here many muslims I mean a lots have given their lives to christ. One christian to islam is big news in islamic world because they know how many they are loosing on daily basis. Give your life to christ.

269 Likes 25 Shares

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by wolesmile(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Joavid:
Take your Islam bullshyte topic away from here to your exclusive section.

What I don't understand is why seun gave you muslims preferential treatment? Isn't he an atheist anymore?

The christians should have their exclusive section too.

Muslims are so intolerant!

Am sure they have a filled day insulting christians in their exclusive section or probably planning some jihad.
and u just showed how intolerant you are

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
wolesmile:
and u just showed how intolerant you are

Lol! Ironic isn't it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
jcross19:
muslims fail to understand one trick christ is using to penetrate the islamic world is that whenever there is war in the middle east . Then, the red cross will bombard the area with evangelism, okay check the rate of increase in christian in afghan,iraq,and syria. In my local hood here many muslims I mean a lots have given their lives to christ. One christian to islam is big news in islamic world because they know how many they are loosing on daily basis. Give your life to christ.

Draven Creighton your reply to me was very childish and I was about to reply until I saw jcross has summarised what I was about to say..

Millions are leaving islam every year... Ur numbers have grown slightly because of polygamy and rape and rabid breeding common in the Islamic world.. When the young lady gets back to her senses she will renounce. Islam....

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by malvisguy212: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Who preach to her? It is the lust of the flesh that are attracting people to Islam, the other day I read how people are converting to islam and joined the isis just to have pleasure(se'x) read the quran and bible, which book give more knowledge to the teaching of Jesus? Like I say on the other thread and I quote :

"Muhammad by his own actions has left a giant “question mark” on his character because of which he will never ever be accepted as a holy prophet by sane,educated, people, brave enough to call dirty what is dirty."

If the lady is really searching for truth, she should've read the quran and hadith very well before making a decision,

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
I feel happy for her. There's another woman that converted to Islam a day before yesterday

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
Who preach to her? It is the lust of the flesh that are attracting people to Islam, the other day I read how people are converting to islam and joined the isis just to have pleasure(se'x) read the quran and bible, which book give more knowledge to the teaching of Jesus? Like I say on the other thread and I quote :

"Muhammad by his own actions has left a giant “question mark” on his character because of which he will never ever be accepted as a holy prophet by sane,educated, people, brave enough to call dirty what is dirty."

If the lady is really searching for truth, he would've read the quran and hadith very well before making a decision,
Kill yaself

23 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Lala sticlala Ishi love Se un Mac latunji.
This guy is going too far and you are doing nothing about it
U dhe call on d gods of NairaLand to do what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U dhe call on d gods of NairaLand to do what?
Seun u need to take action. I don't understand the kind of protection this guy is getting

8 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Seun u need to take action. I don't understand the kind of protection this guy is getting

The moderators are in league with the mad man, they do his bidding without blinking and he does what he likes without repercussions. Smh

10 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:

If the lady is really searching for truth, he would've read the quran and hadith very well before making a decision,

6:10
Yusuf Ali
Mocked were (many) messengers before thee; but their scoffers were hemmed in by the thing that they mocked.

13 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Alhamdulilah.
More people are converting to Islam.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by ebamma(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
So
Must I accept Islam first before una gree me comment?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
ALHAMDULILLAH cool cool cool
A NEW SOUL HAS JUST BEEN REDEEMED smiley

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exhumed Corpse Of Woman Who Died 4Years Ago Shocks Ibadan Residents.Graphic Pics / Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style / An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.