Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Shipping Agents On NL Please Answer This Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Agents On NL Please Answer This Question (679 Views)

What I Saw On My Search For Shipping Agents In Malaysia. / I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED / Shipping Agents From London To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Agents On NL Please Answer This Question by yeboyes: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
I have been planning on shipping a 40ft container to Nigeria from Namibia but i was recently told by my shipping company that i have to provide them a form M as required by Nigerian customs. Now i have checked on the Nigerians customs website and it seems the process of getting the form M is very hectic and time consuming.

Please note that the items i am shipping are brand new personal effects which i want to use in my house,i don't understand why they are making it so complicated for us to ship our items home.I am also considering shipping the items to cotonue - Benin and bring them into Nigeria through the border but i am not sure if this is a good idea.Can the shipping agents or experienced shippers on NL please advise me on what to do.Thank you in Advance.
Re: Shipping Agents On NL Please Answer This Question by yeboyes: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2013
anyone?
Re: Shipping Agents On NL Please Answer This Question by texaco1: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
yeboyes: anyone?
Most nigerian traders ship goods through ghana .find out more info
Re: Shipping Agents On NL Please Answer This Question by elongodolimited: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
it's easy hand everything to a shipping agent here i can recommend one to you since it's your personal effect.

texaco1:
Most nigerian traders ship goods through ghana .find out more info
yeboyes: I have been planning on shipping a 40ft container to Nigeria from Namibia but i was recently told by my shipping company that i have to provide them a form M as required by Nigerian customs. Now i have checked on the Nigerians customs website and it seems the process of getting the form M is very hectic and time consuming.

Please note that the items i am shipping are brand new personal effects which i want to use in my house,i don't understand why they are making it so complicated for us to ship our items home.I am also considering shipping the items to cotonue - Benin and bring them into Nigeria through the border but i am not sure if this is a good idea.Can the shipping agents or experienced shippers on NL please advise me on what to do.Thank you in Advance.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience With Konga Pay Back Later Service? / How To Produce Liquid Soap / How Real Is Online Importation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.