Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled (19627 Views)

Stop This Hypocrisy, Be Principled / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by readonenaire(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
GudluckIBB:
The Next time you go chinda Me or write something like this again,I go so lloyd You Macelessly Till Your Bipi go Rise.
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by Eboski(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
stebell: Ways ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ resolve de crisis in PH city. (1). Recall de Obio/Akpor Chairman and his councillors cos some sections of de rules and order of de house of Assembly were not followed. (2). Acknowledge and recognise de PDP in de state led by Felix Obuah, cos yu too came in as Gov thro de court. Yu were not elected. τ̲̅ђe supreme court brought yu in as Gov in 2007. (3) recognise Evans Bipi as de new speaker of de house of Assembly. After doing de above, then call Pro n Anti Amaechi lawmakers and ‎​♍åƙε̲̣̣̣̥ them settle immediately. I believe wen yu do d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ , then de kind of peace yu hv in ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я 1st term will be available ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ yu again. Long live Rivers State. Long live #Team Fresh Air#. Long live Naija.
why do want him 2 accept Evans Bipi as the new speaker? So in ur village 5 is greater than 27? Evans Bipi who can't address news men,

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by readonenaire(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=readonenaire][/quote] lmao
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by collynzo2(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
kaeto: the only true renown cult touts are, chibuike amaechi, he reps vikings confra, and wole soyinka who founded and reps pirates. Both cult groups has claimed the life of so many nigerian students. God help us .
Funny enough, because of these unfounded allegations, Amaechi once knelt down in front of my church altar (holy trinity Anglican church Rumuapara) and swore that he wasn't and had never been a cultist and asked God to strike him if he was lying.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by dj187: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
kaeto: the only true renown cult touts are, chibuike amaechi, he reps vikings confra, and wole soyinka who founded and reps pirates. Both cult groups has claimed the life of so many nigerian students. God help us .
Mugu
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by Biodup: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
funnyx:

Ma tan ara e ori ti o pe nile a di idakuda ni grin
you need help

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by God4memi: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
I live in Rivers state. U are far better than Odili. Ride on my man. I just prayed 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by collynzo2(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
AIT is currently airing a program to discredit Amaechi's achievements in Rivers state with the word 'sponsored' underneath their logo. The question is, who sponsored it?
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by philips70(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
God4memi: I live in Rivers state. U are far better than Odili. Ride on my man. I just prayed 4 u.

Exactly, since the day I saw Odili is among the antagonists of this man and GEJ welcomes him I know they are in for long thing and truly for once I believe GEJ is clueless.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by Chrislaug(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
What has happened in Rivers State is very sad. I hope that the politicians will try to put a break and reflect on what they are doing in order not to truncate democracy. In democracy, there is a limit to what freedom is all about. There is freedom of speech, freedom of association and what have you but this stops when you start infringing on others freedom.
I'm harping on the need for the country to remain united, my works as Peace Ambassador with United Nation UN have helped me to appreciate the devastating consequences of violence.
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pedagogue: .Ways ‎ t̶̲̥̅̊ o̶̲̥̅̊ resolve de crisis in PH city. (1). Recall de Obio/Akpor Chairman and his councillors cos some sections of de rules and order of de house of Assembly were not followed. (2). Acknowledge and recognise de PDP in de state led by Felix Obuah, cos yu too came in as Gov thro de court. Yu were not elected. τ̲̅ђe supreme court brought yu in as Gov in 2007. (3) recognise Evans Bipi as de new speaker of de house of Assembly. After doing de above, then call Pro n Anti Amaechi lawmakers and ‎ ♍åƙε̲̣̣̣̥ them settle immediately. I believe wen yu do d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ , then de kind of peace yu hv in ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я 1st term will be available ‎ t̶̲̥̅̊ o̶̲̥̅̊ yu again. Long live Rivers State. Long live #Team Fresh Air#. Long live Naija.

Typical Nigerian!!! Amaechi should do all that...but his critics/opponents should do nothing!

The most laughable thing in your post is your suggestion that he should "recognise Evans Bipi as de new speaker of de house of Assembly." My bro,albeit you are entitled to your view,a view like yours is bound to be taken with a pinch of salt. If you can boldly state that a governor should accept d imposition of the will of 5 people over 29 people,then I need no other evidence of your obtuseness. It's like saying he should accept what will kill him.

By your "team fresh air", its obvious you are one of the many literate knaves that regularly insult the intelligence of Nigerians through sheepish posts on social media- well, I guess you get paid for doing this! Or how can a dispassionate person make illogical suggestions like you've drawn up? I'm not against your stance neither am I against your support for anybody,because u have a right to do that...I'm just appalled by the way you've reduced common sense!

@ Op, I'm not in Support of d personality of Amaechi neither am I in support of d Presidency-they are all politicians and they know how they do their things!
Nevertheless, Amaechi's travails is about justice,equity and democracy. If the imposition of the will of the Presidency on democratically elected leaders in Rivers is allowed,it may well be the end of our democracy. If the ridiculing of d governor by the commissioner of police is not Condemned by all and sundry,we should expect more from the very desperate president in states that are not in his good books! If all that happened during OBJ's time is still happening in 'their' era of 'fresh air' ,is Nigeria not doomed?

It is in furtherance of democratic norms that I am on the side of Amaechi!
Many have been saying Amaechi should bow to the 'almighty powers of the presidency'. But may I remind them that Bola Tinubu was able to counter all the fire powers of a more 'terrifying ' president! So, if he was able to that against a more power wielding and 'on d ground' President ,why cant Amaechi do the same?
Bola Tinubu's political career began when he was able to stick to his political principles! If Amaechi shifts grounds, that will mark the end of his political career. BUT not shifting grounds is not the same thing as not meeting with the President or not dousing the tension in d state...
Not shifting grounds is NOT succumbing to the whims and caprices of a power drunk President and his wife
[/color]

My Guy use ur brain!Tifnubu was in AC, while Obasanjo was in PDP......
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by moodswing(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Alfoasegh:
I was keenly going through your suggestions until I stumbled on the bolded. Are you for real? How can an occultic thug who cannot express himself and who orchestrated the dumbest impeachment drama in the history of this country ever be recognized as "speaker"? Was there a quorum for the house to seat? Was the required number to impeach principal officers of the house met? How about the violence he instigated before commencing the kangaroo impeachment?
The bolded comment above easily gives you out as one of the many wonders to emerge from the Delta swamp in the words of Prof. Wole Soyinka.

My brother, the constitutionality or legality of the Amachree's impeachment is an issue for the court to decide.

Evans Bipi remains the authentic speaker of rivers house until a court of competent jurisdiction says otherwise.

I urge the former speaker Hon. Amachree to take the matter to court as a democrats that he portrays himself as.

Meanwhile, Amechi is a man, a governor and a Riverian. He is entitled to every right and privileges that the constitution accords him, by virtue of his office.

BUT, whatever misdeeds he incurs while exercising or enjoying these privileges, he should account for once the wheel comes to a grinding halt.

God is great.

One NIGERIA.
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by dejgan: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
collynzo2: AIT is currently airing a program to discredit Amaechi's achievements in Rivers state with the word 'sponsored' underneath their logo. The question is, who sponsored it?

Shame on the sponsors of this program that has been going on for the past few days on AIT. Shame on GEJ if he truly does know anything about this propaganda on AIT!! Shame on Dokpesi and AIT for allowing this folly to be aired on their network!!!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by mbulela: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
stebell: Ways ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ resolve de crisis in PH city. (1). Recall de Obio/Akpor Chairman and his councillors cos some sections of de rules and order of de house of Assembly were not followed. (2). Acknowledge and recognise de PDP in de state led by Felix Obuah, cos yu too came in as Gov thro de court. Yu were not elected. τ̲̅ђe supreme court brought yu in as Gov in 2007. (3) recognise Evans Bipi as de new speaker of de house of Assembly. After doing de above, then call Pro n Anti Amaechi lawmakers and ‎​♍åƙε̲̣̣̣̥ them settle immediately. I believe wen yu do d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ , then de kind of peace yu hv in ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я 1st term will be available ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ yu again. Long live Rivers State. Long live #Team Fresh Air#. Long live Naija.
I see that you desire the peace of a grave yard.
Your number 3 point is akin to legitimizing irascibility and thuggery. If you asked for Loyd to be sanctioned and the 5 render an unreserved apology to the majority (27 or so) and also to the people of the state,i would have seen your point.
Assuming he does all this, what concessions are Wike and his band of clowns willing to make?
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by mbulela: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
dejgan:

Shame on the sponsors of this program that has been going on for the past few days on AIT. Shame on GEJ if he truly does know anything about this propaganda on AIT!! Shame on Dokpesi and AIT for allowing this folly to be aired on their network!!!
Dokpesi and AIT are major contractors to the govt. He does not have the conscience to do otherwise. Besides, as long as it is paid for, the other faction have a right to air their views and AIT has a right to accept their money for services rendered.
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by jayhembolaji: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hw are u talkin like dis, i believ u are out of ur senses
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by stebell(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
Alfoasegh:
I was keenly going through your suggestions until I stumbled on the bolded. Are you for real? How can an occultic thug who cannot express himself and who orchestrated the dumbest impeachment drama in the history of this country ever be recognized as "speaker"? Was there a quorum for the house to seat? Was the required number to impeach principal officers of the house met? How about the violence he instigated before commencing the kangaroo impeachment?
The bolded comment above easily gives you out as one of the many wonders to emerge from the Delta swamp in the words of Prof. Wole Soyinka.
‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ bro, sincerely speaking, he shud recognise Evans Bipi and dats ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ stance. Actually, it's de 5 lawmakers d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ hv been de arrow head but de truth is dat 15 lawmakers voted for a change of leadership @ de house. I stay in ph and hear dis de former speaker hv not come out ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ say de contrary. All peeps keep saying is d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ 5 can't impeach speaker were there are 32 members. Wen de Gov went ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ de House of Assembly, all de other lawmakers said they were loyal but in actual fact they are jus doing dat cos he was there. If they are saying no impeachment took place __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ‎​ let them go ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ court. Mind yu de Evans Bipi group said they hv a document of 22 lawmakers present dat faithful day and also another document bearing signatures of those 15 who voted for τ̲̅ђe impeachment. Well i'll be following dis case seriously. Ǥ☺☺Đ nite all. As for de swamp issue well i wud like ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ see a pix of where Wole Soyinka was born and grew up before i'll ‎​♍åƙε̲̣̣̣̥ a comment. Nite
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by igala1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=stebell]Ways ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ resolve de crisis in PH city. (1). Recall de Obio/Akpor Chairman and his councillors cos some sections of de rules and order of de house of Assembly were not followed. (2). Acknowledge and recognise de PDP in de state led by Felix Obuah, cos yu too came in as Gov thro de court. Yu were not elected. τ̲̅ђe supreme court brought yu in as Gov in 2007. (3) recognise Evans Bipi as de new speaker of de house of Assembly. After doing de above, then call Pro n Anti Amaechi lawmakers and ‎​♍åƙε̲̣̣̣̥ them settle immediately. I believe wen yu do d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ , then de kind of peace yu hv in ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я 1st term will be available ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ yu again. Long live Rivers State. Long live #Team Fresh Air#. Long live Naija. [/quotedummie! So to what end would this benefit the gov. What would they concede too. Nothing?
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by mbulela: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
stebell: ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ bro, sincerely speaking, he shud recognise Evans Bipi and dats ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ stance. Actually, it's de 5 lawmakers d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ hv been de arrow head but de truth is dat 15 lawmakers voted for a change of leadership @ de house. I stay in ph and hear dis de former speaker hv not come out ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ say de contrary. All peeps keep saying is d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ 5 can't impeach speaker were there are 32 members. Wen de Gov went ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ de House of Assembly, all de other lawmakers said they were loyal but in actual fact they are jus doing dat cos he was there. If they are saying no impeachment took place __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ‎​ let them go ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ court. Mind yu de Evans Bipi group said they hv a document of 22 lawmakers present dat faithful day and also another document bearing signatures of those 15 who voted for τ̲̅ђe impeachment. Well i'll be following dis case seriously. Ǥ☺☺Đ nite all. As for de swamp issue well i wud like ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ see a pix of where Wole Soyinka was born and grew up before i'll ‎​♍åƙε̲̣̣̣̥ a comment. Nite
Let them go to court?
I love how Nigerian politicians use the court to perpetuate evil once they know that Federal might is on their side.
One day,a mad man will take over power and ask anyone who feels aggrieved to go to court.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by stebell(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
moodswing:

My brother, the constitutionality or legality of the Amachree's impeachment is an issue for the court to decide.

Evans Bipi remains the authentic speaker of rivers house until a court of competent jurisdiction says otherwise.

I urge the former speaker Hon. Amachree to take the matter to court as a democrats that he portrays himself as.

Meanwhile, Amechi is a man, a governor and a Riverian. He is entitled to every right and privileges that the constitution accords him, by virtue of his office.

BUT, whatever misdeeds he incurs while exercising or enjoying these privileges, he should account for once the wheel comes to a grinding halt.

God is great.

One NIGERIA.
‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ broda yu hv said it all. I raised 3 points for de Gov if he wants peace ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ reign in de state and peeps here are angry at me for ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ 3rd point. If de former speaker feels he wasn't impeach, he shud go ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ court and prove his case. Any ways let me say may ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я days be long.
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by greggng: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
I use to think dokpesi ait is on the side of democracy untill this amaechi issue came up. They have completely turned into a monster hunting nigerian democracy.Dokpesi has shown that his hands re not clean at all. I use to love this station but from today I hate you ait cos you have demostrated that you re biase and you ve got a hand in the crisis in ph. No wonder uwanna sack people like gbenga and imoni for being principled.Dokpesi forgot that when abacha died his loyalist became victims . Anything can happen . Chibuike mean God is my strenght and no one can defeat a man whose strengt is from God. Jonanthan will loose 2015 and his loyalist will be in jail by then .
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by munky(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Amaechi is trying to be his own man with no Agenda but that of the Rivers people. However some daft people keep saying he should beg GEJ. Like seriously, if governors keep doing wat so called Godfathers want, how can the country ever develop.
If Amaechi misuses funds accruing to Rivers state, then by all means crucify him. Please don't crucify him because he didn't prostrate to the wish of one dull president. Please remove emotions from politics.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by ATMCARD2(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Don Demu: The blood of northerners at work. GEJ created BH to make sure the good people of the north are in perperual pain and the region in backwardness but as God will have it, the law of karma is already at work. Not only will it stop in Rivers but the entire SS will burn untill that retard in Aso villa, that celeberated drunken master of the creeks, that red eyed clueless mumu the SS calls “our son” repents.
I guess ur fada is late.
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by stebell(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
jayhembolaji: Hw are u talkin like dis, i believ u are out of ur senses
well i'♍Ɣ not out of ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ senses. I've said sometin, what do yu hv ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ say. ‎​♍åƙε̲̣̣̣̥ ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я own comment.
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by babsomotde(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Politicians and their politics...Abeg, tell us the plans and lovely promises that you will be using comes the next election. That is what I would like to hear.
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by mediachirps(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
he can go to hail
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by adee42: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by EngrChris(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
collynzo2: Funny enough, because of these unfounded allegations, Amaechi once knelt down in front of my church altar (holy trinity Anglican church Rumuapara) and swore that he wasn't and had never been a cultist and asked God to strike him if he was lying.
enwere esi okwu no nihia ikwuru
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by Validated: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Please, I hope Amaechi is preparing to hand over from South Africa or anywhere far from Nigeria after the completion of his tenor in office. Because, if he stays in Rivers a day after he completes his second term, well he would be worse treated than Ibori.

For all of you castigating GEJ for Amaechi's woes, imagine if Fashola was to turn against Tinubu Odili is presently to Rivers politics what Tinubu is to Lagos politics! Whether you like it or not, this is the BITTER TRUTH.

My advice to Amaechi is to abandon this reckless drive that is being conducted for him by APC & Northerners politicians who are bent on dividing the SS & SE votes. After all these recklessnes, he would come home to roost!

My question is; WHERE WOULD BE HOME?
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by EkoIle1: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rolly83:

My Guy use ur brain!Tifnubu was in AC, while Obasanjo was in PDP......

Makes no difference, it's all about sticking to your principles and standing your ground.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by EngrChris(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
greggng: I use to think dokpesi ait is on the side of democracy untill this amaechi issue came up. They have completely turned into a monster hunting nigerian democracy.Dokpesi has shown that his hands re not clean at all. I use to love this station but from today I hate you ait cos you have demostrated that you re biase and you ve got a hand in the crisis in ph. No wonder uwanna sack people like gbenga and imoni for being principled.Dokpesi forgot that when abacha died his loyalist became victims . Anything can happen . Chibuike mean God is my strenght and no one can defeat a man whose strengt is from God. Jonanthan will loose 2015 and his loyalist will be in jail by then .
"enwere esi okwu no nihia ikwuru" I don't see any truth on what u said because u don't know who God is with. Just pray for the leaders such as Amaechi n Jonathan likewise others. God bless Nigeria my country
Re: Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Principled my foot....this forbiden son of a strange woman of a gov should be banished from the Niger Delta....its his evil type that will bring out his father's dirty linen to wash in public....
Principled indeed...afterall don't we have honor among thieves? Uhùn dan...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Appoints 5 New Directors, General Manager For NCAA / NASS Leadership At Presidential Villa For Dinner With Buhari / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.