Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,722 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Reply To Senator Yerima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To Senator Yerima (661 Views)

Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM / Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To Senator Yerima by mentorken05(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
"Reply to Senator Yerima I was devastated when I read the message of our supposed leader. He not only supported underage marriage but he gave excuses not reasons for supporting paedophilia. I was stunned at his message and I felt an urge to give him a reply to show how invalid his argument is. Senator Yerima in his little speech, said that he wouldn't mind giving out his 6yr old daughter out in marriage. I wasn't surprised when I read this because this practise has always been existent in the North it is being fought against now because Muslims are trying to force down their practise on others forgetting that Nigeria is not a Muslim nation and will never be one. Here is Yerima's exact words about giving out his underage daughter out in marriage. ""I tell you most honestly, I can give her out at the age of 6 if I want to and its not your business"". Nigeria I'm sorry to say, is a lawless country that is why a senator can afford to openly come out and say he can give out his 6yr old child's hands in marriage and it is nobody's business. In other countries, the mere fact that you gave birth to a child doesn't make you a "LORD" over that child. You can't treat your child as you please and say it's nobody's business, it is the government's business but in Nigeria a government official is the one making such hideous statement. How pathetic can this great nation get?! He also said that when a kid is married out she isn't touched till she attains maturity and I ask what age is "maturity"? Is it puberty? Of course we know puberty never means maturity. It is but a starting point of maturity which would take years to attain. If maturity to you Northerners is when she starts developing breasts and begins to observe her monthly cycle, then I can't help but weep profusely at the dormancy of your thinking faculty. If you actually allow them attain real maturity before you touch them then why is VVF predominant in the North? I very much doubt if you northerners practising this dastardly act of very early girl-child marriage even know the meaning of VVF! You rape those kids and impregnate them and their tender bodies collapse at the pressure they aren't yet built for. You don't care what you do to those kids as long as you satisfy your animalistic urges. You want fresh bodies but you go about soiling other younger ladies in the name of parties and when you want to get married you pick minors and claim you are doing them favours and emulating your Lord and Saviour whom according to you, married his wife at a very tender age. Senator Yerima, you stated some facts and I really agree with you but my question is who do we blame? Me? Of course not but YOU!!! You are a government official and the problems you stated should be handled by you and you shouldn't try fixing it with paedophilia because you're just running away from the truth. You said, ~ I live in a city where young girls at the age of 12 have already became serial fornicators and cannot count the number of men they've had sex with. . ~ I live in a City where primary school children disvirgin themselves behind toilets on Valentine day. . ~ I live in a city where young girls flood the street at night looking for men that would give them N500 to have sex with them. . ~ I live in a city where parents send their daughters out overseas to prostitute and send dollars down. . ~ I live in a City where Government officials pick undergraduates from University car parks with Coastal Buses to wild sexParties. . ~ I live in a city where abortion is so common that even a Chemist store owner can perform abortion with just N2,500. . I ask who should be laying down this complaints you or I? You have made life so unbearable and hard through embezzlement and misuse of public funds that the young girls have no option but to walk about on the streets and offer sex for 500naira. Your fellow government officials are the ones that go into the universities to pick up girls who are simply victims of circumstances. You will agree with me, if you want to tell yourself the honest truth, that most of you politicians sends your children abroad to study...may i ask why? Afterall we do have competent universities here in this country. And the last time i checked, the government allocates huge sums of money to our educational sector on its annual budget, so we ought to have good education here. But no you won't allow your children study here yet the children of the poor masses you still will not allow them focus on their education because all care about is your selfish animalistic urge which you just can't tame. All you do is leave your wives at home, go to our universities and entice our girls with money and material things which at the end of the day is nothing but chicken change compared to the country's fund which you embezzle with reckless abandon. Attimes you even go as far as using these same girls for your so-called ritual purposes, forgetting they are adorable children to people just like your own children mean alot to you. You are quick to forget the pains and anguish of childbirth simply because you are men and you don't know what a woman passes through for nine solid months before having a child. It's a known fact that the human body can tolerate 45del(units) of pains but at the point of delivery, a woman suffers 57-60del(units) of pains...this is tantamount to 25bones getting fractured all at once! Can you imagine 25bones getting fractured all at once in your body? The pains and anguish of childbirth is indescribable!!! Why do you not have a conscience? Can't you people keep your manhood for the right occasions and people? To say you have failed in your job to provide platforms through which you can enlighten the youth on the harm of unprotected sex, is putting it mildly....because you government officials are very good at demanding for unprotected sex from young girls You have also failed woefully, in equipping the youths and educating them on the importance of skill acquisitions so the only skill they know is opening their legs (for the ladies) and mostly illegitimate means of survival (for the men). I vividly remember when the programme "crime fighters" was being aired at a time a few years back....all we see on the programme is nothing but a couple of young lads who steal money from markets, snatch handbags from women and a few irrelevant places. We often see them with serious injuries because they've been beaten blue black for stealing a sum of money which is not even tantamount to the crumbs of your table but when you politicians steals, we don't even see you on crime fighters. You've so frustrated the youths to the point that some of them are forced to steal with guns. But you, you steal with pen and your own act of stealing is award winning. Yet we don't get to see a glimpse of you on crime fighters with your face all swollen from series of beatings via torture in the police net. Now tell me who is the real thief? I take solace in the fact that there is God, and He alone see all that is done even in the darkest places..I trust him to judge you all accordingly. Need i remind you that, You have failed in the education sector so much that the teachers are underpaid and work half-heartedly and thereby they neglect the students and the kids who are yet to know what life entails just gets mixed up with the wrong crowd to the point of them focusing on sex instead of their books. I can go on and on and on and on...if i keep pouring my heart out on this issue, a whole year won't be enough for me to bear my mind....So I ask again whose fault is this? Why not simply tackle these problems and stop giving excuses for paedophilia. Sex with a minor is wrong even if she is 17years and 364 days old, not to talk of a 13year old girl child who isn't old enough to make decisions for herself. Kids aren't allowed to vote because they aren't old enough to make decisions for themselves then why would such kid be sent off to a man? This is modernised slavery, marriage is by choice and should never be forced. That child should be given a chance to grow up and make decisions for herself. At least the prostitutes are better off than that girl child that was married off at a tender age. At least that prostitute and girls that have sex in school toilets did that by choice they weren't forced to do so. The two greatest gifts God gave to man is His love and free will. He, the supreme being, gave us free will then who are you to take that away from any girl-child?. Stop this hideous practise it's sick. Never include it in our constitution, we are not a muslim nation and so we have no business with sharia. If you MUST practise it then do it in your states and leave our constitution the hell out of it.

1 Like

Re: Reply To Senator Yerima by emperorchedda(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
Front page material
Re: Reply To Senator Yerima by Hadeyeancah(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
@Op God bless u for this...
Our leaders are clueless instead of fighting against corruption they are doing another thing.
May God save Naija

If u think and belief the OP is right,
LIKE THIS POST
Re: Reply To Senator Yerima by mentorken05(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hadeyeancah: @Op God bless u for this...
Our leaders are clueless instead of fighting against corruption they are doing another thing.
May God save Naija

If u think and belief the OP is right,
LIKE THIS POST

tanx bro...it hurts soo bad to see d condition of dis country getting worse every day...pple like senator yerima had d opportunity to impact changes in dis beloved country buh dey didn't...d last time I checked,zamfara state during his tenure was one of d poorest states in nigeria wif little or no education

(1) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Leaders. A Peep Into Imo Will Convince You. / Nepa : No More Black-out! / Governor Orji’s Legacy Projects Are A Monument To His Vision, Determination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.