Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State (6371 Views)

List Of Musicians Who I Think Now Have Dead Music Careers. / Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes / Returing Of Musicians After Retiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by CarmelloANGEL(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
Got this smwhere so i tot we cld aswell play it here jst 2 catch fun!

Mention the names of popular musicians from your state.
Write the names of the artistes and the state. Let's see the part of Nigeria that produces the highest number of talented musicians. So lemme go 1st...Shadow & Badoo omo mushin 4rm Lagos state.
O.k cwiously...Yinka Ayefele & Sasha P 4rm Ekiti state.
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by chynasaz(f): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
K.c d limpopo master from my l.G,ihiala local government area of Anambra state.
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2013
Morell from Borno state.
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by 1soul(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rukus, Chiddy Bang, Dr Alban, Onyeka Owenu, Vast of Bracket, Ikechukwu, Izu, Naeto C, Muna, Chidinma, African China, etc. ~Imo State.
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by Ijeawele(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Faze, Daddy Showkey, Oritse femi, Don Jazzy, Erigga, Eddy Remedy, Ras Kimono, Yung Six, Dr Sid, D Prince, Chuddy K.. Delta State.
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by Zonacom(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Flavour, psquare, phyno, slowdog. Anambra state
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by Indifferent(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
Phyno, Flavour, mc loph(r.i.p), psquare, Reign, Slow Dogg, kcee and many more others im yet to know. Anambra rocks
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by valicious1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
I once heard rick ross in an interview say hez from Africa so i guess the country is Nigeria and the state (am sure) is my state

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by Indifferent(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2013
valicious1: I once heard rick ross in an interview say hez from Africa so i guess the country is Nigeria and the state (am sure) is my state
yea thats Oliver de coque's son from Anambra state. Huh !
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by valicious1(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Indifferent:
yea thats Oliver de coque's son from Anambra state. Huh !
NAH! i mean Ricky Rosay. HUH
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by CarmelloANGEL(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
valicious1: I once heard rick ross in an interview say hez from Africa so i guess the country is Nigeria and the state (am sure) is my state
...and dat Beyonce is 4rm Kogi State
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by AbuMikey(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by Nomski0(f): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2013
CarmelloANGEL: ...and dat Beyonce is 4rm Kogi State
grin grin grin
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Zona.com:
Flavour, psquare, phyno, slowdog. Anambra state

Indifferent: Phyno, Flavour, mc loph(r.i.p), psquare, Reign, Slow Dogg, kcee and many more others im yet to know. Anambra rocks

cool
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by Fellydonis(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dj Zeez, Kelly Hansome, P square, Flavour, Nigga Raw, chidimma, nnnaaaah east surplus
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by samchide(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
shady and sayon
Re: Thread For The Names Of Musicians From Your State by chaktty: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
KSA

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Download: Cassper Nyovest - Baby Girl [thuto Album] / Strictly Bass Players Forum / 10 Genres Of Music And Their Favorite Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.